I'm actually experimenting (for my next server machine change) re-installing (should I say transfering) my wiki (actually under apache2) to another machine running nginx.
But, I'm totl newbie to nginx and can't make it work...
I'm moving for testing from http://boargametrans.org
For the experiment I:
* Rsync-ed all dokuwiki/ content to my new /var/www/boardgametrans folder.
* Chmod-ed and chown-ed it to www-data user with 775
* Created /etc/nginx/nginx.conf config as shown at: http://blog.youm.org/paste/?53260e3f59d0c882#t6mr9/LUhGnNZ207IMnsT0/wHhXCeNXwmGSFu4xblPY=
(I'm using php-fpm for now, it seems work, the phpinfo appear)
* Created /etc/nginx/sites-available/bgt as shown at: http://blog.youm.org/paste/?97440504be31b8d2#jfXj52lp/ZrpemwObytrUcfVdHp79pL1BzDLd0G8geU=
* Created /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/www.conf as shown at http://blog.youm.org/paste/?a84743a1c43fdce8#ZBXy2SiPvShS0ys6xYrcgdT5E26n6hUceNElWLjOV9Q=
* Created a new host pointing http://boardgametrans.youm.org
to my new ip
* Changed wiki address in dokuwiki config file to boardgametrans.youm.org
Actually, after doing lot of things i have: a
No input file specified.
blank page when entering full address like http://boardgametrans.youm.org/doku.php
I have a phpinfo page summary whitch is the default server page when entering http://boardgametrans.youm.org
My default server is reached (for example with: http://cervelle.youm.org
Does anyone know more about mistakes I've made? (done so much until now that maybe I simply forgot something?)
Thanks for any help or advices!
Edit: I forgot the /etc/php5/fpm/php-fpm.conf file as shown at http://blog.youm.org/paste/?8d05a9be90eda9a3#XycdRzFYnmgv7mi8Gnile3csoXfsY6oZIcsAA5bcb0E=
Re-edit: I can figure to access to a subdir of my installation following this link http://cervelle.youm.org/boardgametrans/iamvlad/
and works... So this should'nt be a fpm problem...?