Something went wrong while trying to load the full version of this site. Try hard-refreshing this page to fix the error.
webdavclient & davcal & owncloud calendar
First of all: thanks for this great piece of wiki software, which keeps amazing me time and again especially the more I use it :)
I stumbled upon the plugins caldav and webdavclient and am trying to do the following:
* DokuWiki Release 2016-06-26a "Elenor of Tsort" installation on server A
* ownCloud 7.0.15 (stable) installation on server B
* oC-user M has a shared calendar V running in the ownCloud
* I would like to display calendar V also in a DokuWiki page
* so I installed both caldav and webdavclient and in WebDAV connection setup I add a connection with oC-user M’s login credentials
* DokuWiki/webdavclient successfully finds all of M’s calendars upon clicking “Discover”
* however when trying to “Force Sync” I get an error message I do not understand: “Fetching ETags from remote server failed.”
As a result nothing is being displayed :(
Ideally I would not only want to display the calendar but also make it editable via the wiki (any wiki user should be able to add/modify/(delete) events).
Thanks for your advice & help!
It might be that oC 7 is too old for webdavclient: It has been tested with OC9+/NC9+ only. However, please create an issue at
as that is the place to ask for support for webdavclient.
Global DokuWiki Links