I propose to add several functions to page Id part of DW standard template:
1. Put hierarchical breadcrumbs
2. Select pageId by mouse click, making it easier to copy as an inner wiki link.
3. Add popover INPUTs to add pages easily to any namespace related to the current page.
1. Hierarchical breadcrumbs:
with active links for every namespace level:
2. To copy pageId as inner wiki link:
highlighted by hover; cursor becomes "copy"
and selects by mouse click
making it an inner wiki link
3. Popover INPUTs
Hovering over a symbol (: or /) that separates namespaces - shows a text input
to enter a name of a page to edit in that namespace
In this case, hovering "/" after "/wiki", we go to edit a page in "wiki" namespace
Similarly, hovering a mini-button after "wiki/test" page, we will add a page into "wiki/test" namespace
It's very convenient when you have to add many pages in the same namespace.
What do you think guys?
Would that be good?
I could do a pull request right now.
(I'm not sure it works good on touch devices, but on my PC it's very good).