This is really simple if your just keeping the same setup and configs from your current dokuwiki.
To move your present dokuwiki here the steps that i followed that was successful and simple.
On new server
1. install www roles and features on the new server.
2. install your php. ( i was on php5.4 and went to 7.0) assign your php within your website for wiki.
3. Copy your entire folder from the old server c:\inetpub\wwwroot\yourwikifoldername to your new servers c:\inetpub\wwwroot\yourwikifoldername.
4. Add the IUSR permissions on your "new" wiki folder within wwwroot with the modify rights. I also added the server's local servers name\iusr_users security group with Modify rights.
5. Set dns to point to this website ip address.
6. setting up the bindings
7. if using ssl check your ssl to be enabled.
Thats pretty much all I had to do with migrating wiki from w2k8 to w2k16. I did not even have to install dokuwiki either.
pretty straight forward by some other posts on this website.