To have a scheduled backup of my DokuWiki farm. Even better if it would be sent to a cloud storage (e.g. Google Drive) automatically.
I have created a farm with the Farmer Plugin with the directory structure outlined in the Whatsamatta example:
1) Does the plugin BackupTool for DokuWiki backup the animals also? I don't think so.
2) If BackupTool for DokuWiki backups the animals, can the backuping be scheduled?
3) My webhost has a CPanel with Softaculous Apps Installer where I can schedule a backup of the Farmer (http://whatsamatta.edu/wiki ). Does it also backup the animals? I don't think so.
4) Is there any other backup tool with the features:
- backups the whole farm
- can be scheduled
- can sent the backup to a cloud storage (this is a nice-to-have feature)