After watching "My 2020 Comprehensive Obsidian Workflow For Zettelkasten and Evergreen Notes", I decided to recreate this system with my personnal dokuwiki instance that I use for notes.
The system I try is a set of "notes" that are linked together.
- I use backlinks to have a list of the pages that lead to the page
- I use tag to put some tags in the page. I use those tags in my search page.
- I use include to put headers in my page.
I need the following plugins and I can't find them:
- I need a plugin that looks at all the internal dokuwiki links and establish a list of those links so I can include them. It means that I can write a long text with some links in it and then have all those links nicely listed at the bottom of the page
- I need a plugin that can analyze a namespace and convert it to a graph (pages are the nodes, and links between pages are the links between the nodes).
Can you help me?