I have installed the last stable version of DokuWiki and have some problems with changing performance. The system knows two states: normal speed and extremely bad performance. Poor means that a new page may take 1 minute to load. Performance is changing multiple time a day also when I browse the DW directly from the server.
DokuWiki is running on an Windows Server 2019 VM, IIS and 8 Cores / 64 GB of RAM. We actual have about 100 Pages. For troubleshooting I already move the installation to another server without any success.
I have also checked IIS, Windows event logs and Windows performance monitor but found no information that could be helpful for further analyses. Network and server environmental looks really fine.
From my opinion it must have to do with DokuWiki or DW Extension installation or configuration.
But now I'm struggling and want to ask for your support. I have no idea how to start an analyses of the application and its extensions.
Some helpful hints from the community would be great. Please, if any information is missing ask for it and I will add immediately.