I need an auth module that:
1. use SMF as user database
2. doesn't jeopardize Dokuwiki's basic function (register/user management)
After spending some time searching for a dokuwiki/SMF integration solution,
I realized there isn't a working one,
is broken for now, mostly smf_api's fault.
basically throw away all dokuwiki user management.
So I decided to step up and utilize my terrible coding skill.
And the attachement is my initial result.
: guest can't download attachment ? external link: http://blog.ticktag.org/addons/smfauth.class.zip
0. set your SMF membergroups according to Dokuwiki's ACL, or vice versa.
1. download attachment, extract as smfauth.class.php, put it in your inc/auth/ directory
2. edit the line require_once('your-forum-path/Settings.php');
, point to your SMF's Settings.php.
3. enable authtype "smfauth
", either in Dokuwiki admin or local.php
4. Dokuwiki should start using SMF database for authentication, it will throw you out if you haven't set ACL corretly.
more comment in the file itself.
NOTE: This works for Dokuwiki 2009-02-14 + SMF 1.1.10, see nathan42100
's reply for working with SMF 2.0
Any improvement/feedback on this is HIGHLY appreciated, but I probably won't be actively maintaining it...