Make sure the bug really exists. Check the following:
* Did you read *all* of the intructions?
* Did you check the FAQ for Plugin Troubleshooting
* Are you using the most recent version of the plugin?
* Are you using the most recent version of DokuWiki?
* Did you do any changes to the code? If, yes is the bug reproducable with an unmodified version?
* Is the bug maybe template specific? Try to reproduce it using the default template.
find out where to submit your bug or feature wish. DokuWiki's bugtracker *is not* the right place (except for plugins that are bundled with DokuWiki itself).
* Check if a bug tracker is linked from the plugin detail page
* Look if there's any information how the plugin author wants to receive feedback, maybe there's some link elsewhere on the page?
* If none of the above is true, send an email to the author
* If you don't get any reply by email, ask in the forum
* Unless the plugin author explicitly asked for it, please refrain from posting your bug/feature request on the wiki page.
submit your report the right way
* When using an issue tracker, open a new issue for each bug or feature wish you report
* Include all necessary information to reproduce the bug (Versions, Operating System, Browser, other installed plugins - everything that might be related)