Something went wrong while trying to load the full version of this site. Try hard-refreshing this page to fix the error.
ConfigManager error: Unable to save cache file
We are in the process of bringing-up our wiki and we get the following errors at top of Configuration Settings page:
Creating directory /a failed
Writing /a/aacc7a6753e9111678013bdc94804705.i failed
Unable to save cache file. Hint: disk full; file permissions; safe_mode setting.
Some info and findings about it:
1. The disk is not full.
2. safe_mode setting is off/off according to phpinfo().
3. File permissions seems ok. We even made the whole dokuwiki directory fully writable by all, and it didn't help.
4. We tried deleting the data/cache directory, and it didn't help.
5. The regular wiki pages update and other Admin operations are ok, and during all that the cache directory is being written ok.
6. It seems that only the ConfigManager loading fails in creating /a folder and writing files into it, both when such directory exists and when it's not.
7. At some point at the beginning, ConfigManager seemed to work ok, and at some point we found it to start failing. No changes, that we are aware of, have been done in between.
8. We are using ACL, but without connecting it to LDAP or anything else yet.
7. Our dokuwiki is 2009-12-25c "Lemming", PHP 5.2.11, Apache2/2.2.16 on Linux 2.6.18-92.el5.
Any idea for a reason and how to fix it?
Thanks a lot in advance,
The problem was in problematic installation of the searchstats plugin.
Now also found it in searchstats bugs description:
Than you all!
I'm seeing these errors and am not using any such plugin.
Global DokuWiki Links