herewith a new version with some add features. I will link it with https://www.dokuwiki.org/tips:excel_macro
(similar to lupo's proposal).
Parameter effects in DokuWiki:
- defines if Bold, Italic, Undeline will be considered (little bug fix)
- use same horizontal cell alignment (left, center, right)
- text will be colored as in Excel
- cell color will be used as text background color (do not mixed up with cell color at the wiki)
- colors the background first row light blue
- colors the background first column light blue
- display the hyperlink only by its real link address (no: use cell text as caption and put the link behind)
- cell comments will be inserted as footnotes
- table and columns will be defined in their width (tablewidth plugin needed at DW)
Beside that the detection of merged cells
is now corrected.
A German excel version is throwing errors caused by “ThisWorkbook.Sel2Wiki
” due to a string is handed over and no function is used. But my Excel understands following:
myButton.OnAction = "DieseArbeitsmappe.Sel2Wiki"
Therfore I changed the AddIn Button providing now two buttons to overcome the language dependency. If you have a German Excel then use the (German) button or the other if your Excel is an English version. Everybody who knows how to get rid of this is invited to share the solution here and I will implement it asap.
There are other methods provided by MS Excel to run a macro, not that comfortable but working independently of the language. Use those if you have neither German nor English version.