Forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout RSS
Hover Area Display
ALBurke #1
Member since Dec 2017 · 1 post · Location: New York, NY
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Hover Area Display
Hi everyone!
I'm a bit of a newbie to wiki development, but I am in the process of creating a wiki that will be used by a wide range of ages and computer skills so I want it to be as visually streamlined as possible. After many agonizing hours, I have managed to dig into the settings and PHP files to make some desired changes. However, when I hover over a link to a page, after a few moments, the little box that pops up by the cursor is insisting on displaying the text file name of the page, ie. office_closing_procedures rather than Office Closing Procedures. I'm looking to either make it display the more attractive looking pagename or just disable the little box that appears when you hover. If anyone has solutions for this, I would love to hear your ideas. Thanks so much!!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2018-10-19, 03:30:07 (UTC +02:00)