Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
Examples for the <wrap> plugin
Karsten75 #1
User title: Karsten75
Member since Mar 2015 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Examples for the <wrap> plugin
I'm sorry, this must be a terrible "noob that can't see past his nose" post, but I've sat here looking and searching for nigh-on a couple of hours and I'm no wiser.

In the Wrap plugin description, it says this:

The plugin comes with an example page, which should explain a lot and looks like this in the default template (see below).

There's also an image of the example page

(disabled image URL)  https : //www.dokuwiki.org/_media/plugin:wrap_plugin_example10.png?w=300&tok=bc95ec

But nowhere can I find the source for that. Can some kind soul please point me to the URL, or where I should be looking for that example page?
LarsDW223 #2
Member since Sep 2014 · 383 posts · Location: Paderborn
The file is in the wrap plugin's installation directory: lib/plugins/wrap/example.txt. Or just look into the repository at github: https://github.com/selfthinker/dokuwiki_plugin_wrap/blob/m….
pop #3
Member since Nov 2016 · 87 posts
The image you refer to shows lots of examples along with the code which produces them.

The attached snippet shows first how to do a three columns layout, then it shows how to render a line that looks like a header:
The author has attached one file to this post:
Bildschirmfoto vom 2019-03-16 21-33-41.png 18.4 kBytes
You have no permission to open this file.
Karsten75 #4
Thank you. I'm aware I can look at the example and manually type every character from the image, I was hoping to find the source and speed things up. My typing accuracy sucks.
Karsten75 #5
In reply to post #2
Thank you, this is exactly what I needed. Much appreciated
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-03-20, 02:30:44 (UTC +01:00)