Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  next 

All posts by Alinea (29)

topic: change the width according to the type of page  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
Alinea #1
Member since Jan 2013 · 29 posts · Location: France
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: change the width according to the type of page
Hello,
is it possible to change page's width according to the type of page?

I started from the default template. In wiki reading mode, I have a design that I like (80ch width on the article part). But there are types of pages where I would like a different rendering.

For example, when I display the differences between two versions, I would like use the entire width of the screen (100%). Or on the administration options, the width can also be larger than my base width.

I can't find a way to have different css rules for this type of page. Everything seems to be contained in the php "<?php tpl_content() ?>" and I can't change much about it. Have you idea how I can change this ?
topic: How to know if a page exist on the wiki ?  in the forum: General Help and Support Development
Alinea #2
In reply to post ID 61793
Thanks, it works :)

Thanks to your help, my links are displayed properly.

But I have a lot of design errors in this tabpage management. I think I should take it all back, and try to make it a plugin. If I make it a plugin, in which category? Action or Renderer ? I am not sure to understand specificity of both.
topic: How to know if a page exist on the wiki ?  in the forum: General Help and Support Development
Alinea #3
Subject: How to know if a page exist on the wiki ?
Hello,
I want to create a template with tab (like "talk", but more than it), and use the css class "wikilink1" if the page exist and "wikilink2" if it doesn't exist.

For example, I have a tab for "general", "tab1", "tab2". Pages "general" and "tab1" exist but not "tab2".

But for the moment I can't find how know if "page on tab2" exist or not. I think I don't find the good variable for
file_exists($complet_link) ? 'wikilink1' : 'wikilink2';

Here, my complete code about tabs :
<?php
if (!defined("DOKU_INC")){
    die();
}

// Declare tab type (for links) :
$tab_category = array('general', 'animation', 'gameplay', 'dev', 'talk');
$number_cat = count($tab_category);
// Creation of the dynamic variable $name (TODO : rename it, stupid var).
for ($i = 0; $i < $number_cat; $i++) {
    $name = $tab_category[$i] ;

// Retrieve the current link from the page and explode it so you can process each piece separately
$tab_actualid = explode(":", getID() ) ;

// Recover wiki url 
$kh_wikibase = DOKU_BASE ;

// Links
    $name_link = $name ;
    // translations
    $khtab_loc = 'tab_' . $name . '_loc' ;
    $tab_general_loc = tpl_getLang("$khtab_loc");

// Detect if translation plugin is active or not. If yes, add the lang namespace ("fr", "en", etc.) at the beginning.
if ($translation) {
    $tab_listlang = explode(" ", $conf["plugin"]["translation"]["translations"]) ;
    // Make sure the first ns is a language thing.
    if (in_array($tab_actualid[0], $tab_listlang)) {
        // get the language namespace
        $tab_nsactuallang = "$tab_actualid[0]";
        // retrieves the last element of the array
        $lastid = array_pop($tab_actualid);
        // removes the first 2 elements of the table
        $firstid = array_slice($tab_actualid, 2);
        // glue up what's left
        $tab_actualns = implode(":", $firstid);
                // Génération des liens
        // if $tab_actualns is empty, we don't put an NS link
        if (empty($tab_actualns)) {
        // The fist tab (general article) is NOT in :general: NS, otherwise startpage don't work good.
            if ( $i == 0) {
            $tab_link = $tab_nsactuallang.":".$lastid;
            }
            else
            $tab_link = $tab_nsactuallang.":".$name_link.":".$lastid;

}
        else {
            if ( $i == 0) {
            $tab_link = $tab_nsactuallang.":".$tab_actualns.":".$lastid;
            }
            else
            $tab_link = $tab_nsactuallang.":".$name_link.":".$tab_actualns.":".$lastid;
            }
        }
    else { // If it doesn't start with one of the languages, but there is something at the beginning and the translation plugin treated as without translation plugin, copied from below...
        // removes the first element from the table (category)
        $firstid = array_slice($tab_actualid, 1);
        // glue up what's left
            // if NS is empty, don't create NS
            if ( $i == 0) {
                $tab_link = $lastid;
                }
            else
            $tab_link = $name_link.":".$lastid;
            }
            else {
            $tab_link = $tab_actualns.":".$lastid;
            $tab_link = $name_link.":".$tab_actualns.":".$lastid;
            }
        }
    }
// If there are not plugin Translation, we don't use "en" (or "fr", "de", etc.) and start with tab category
else
    {
    // removes the first element from the table (category)
    $firstid = array_slice($tab_actualid, 1);
    // glue up what's left
        // if NS is empty, don't create NS
        if ( $i == 0) {
            $tab_link = $lastid;
            }
            else
            $tab_link = $name_link.":".$lastid;
        }
    else {
        if ( $i == 0) {
            $tab_link = $tab_actualns.":".$lastid;
            }
            else
            $tab_link = $name_link.":".$tab_actualns.":".$lastid;
        }
    }

$complet_link = "$kh_wikibase$tab_link" ;
// creation of as many tabs as links
        $class_khtab = file_exists($complet_link) ? 'wikilink1' : 'wikilink2';
        echo '<div class="khtab"><span><a href="' . "$complet_link" . '" class="' . "$class_khtab" . '" title="' . "$tab_link" . '" >' . "$tab_general_loc" . '</a></span></div>' ;

}

?>
topic: Slider plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
Alinea #4
In reply to post ID 57247
Ok, my apologize, it is good... Not a lot of parameter, like time before change image, but it's work fine. I don't see it. Or maybe I test it in bad condition (with old dokuwiki install ?), I don't remember, but actually it work like I want ^^"
topic: Slider plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
Alinea #5
Subject: Slider plugin
Hello !

I like plugin Gallery or his update Photogallery but they are not enough.

I want a automatic slider on my start page, like this http://cssslider.com/fr/html-slideshow-9.html or this https://www.joomla-slideshow.com/fr/ . And I don't find a plugin who make that.

I can't make it, it's too hard for me. I find tutorial about css, html, but no idea how use it in dokuwiki.

So, I post my wish here, and hope someone like this idea and can create this plugin (or enhance Gallery/Photogallery)  :-D
topic: New template : Zenith (My first template :))  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
Alinea #6
Subject: New template : Zenith
Hello,

I create my first template, Zenith. I push it on github : https://github.com/Zatalyz/dokuwiki-template-zenith

I don't know CSS and php very well, so I hope it is correct. I would like to have opinions : what can I improve ? What is wrong ? Do you think it's enough good ?

[Image: https://github.com/Zatalyz/dokuwiki-template-zenith/blob/master/zenith1.png]

topic: Ajouter des images (nspage, search results) (Ameliorer la lisibilité dans des listing de pages...)  in the forum: Non-English Discussion French discussion
Alinea #7
In reply to post ID 52175
J'imagine que du coup c'est vous qui avez codé le plugin dirpictures ? Merci, ça manquait, c'est une super idée. J'ai ajouté le tag "images", ça devrait lui donner un peu de visibilité.
topic: Problème syntaxe (Bloquer certaine syntaxe)  in the forum: Non-English Discussion French discussion
Alinea #8
In reply to post ID 52579
Il y a aussi la syntaxe <nowiki>texte</nowiki> : https://www.dokuwiki.org/start?id=fr:wiki:syntax#blocs_non…

Bref pleins de solutions suivant la mise en page voulu :)
topic: Mime and Farm : I can't add an extension  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
Alinea #9
In reply to post ID 52551
Ok, I found my error.

I don't know why this preload.php is not enough, and why mime.local.conf in dokuwiki/conf is not enough for all farm. But with your help, turnermm, I have a solution :)

I had created a animal's mime.local but... I didn't give good permission (not www-data in user...).

Now, I have only a mime.local.conf in my animal/conf, with read permission to www-data. And my preload is more simplist :
<?php

// set this to your farm directory
if(!defined('DOKU_FARMDIR')) define('DOKU_FARMDIR', '/var/www/farm');

// include this after DOKU_FARMDIR if you want to use farms
include(fullpath(dirname(__FILE__)).'/farm.php');

$config_cascade['plainauth.users'] = array(
    'default'   => '/var/www/dokuwiki/conf/users.auth.php',
 );

And it's work :)
topic: Mime and Farm : I can't add an extension  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
Alinea #10
Subject: Mime and Farm : I can't add an extension
Hello,

I have a wiki farm. I try to add svg on download files.

I create mime.local.conf with this line :

svg     image/svg

And my preload.php is

<?php

// set this to your farm directory
if(!defined('DOKU_FARMDIR')) define('DOKU_FARMDIR', '/var/www/farm');

// include this after DOKU_FARMDIR if you want to use farms
include(fullpath(dirname(__FILE__)).'/farm.php');

// you can overwrite the $config_cascade to your liking
$config_cascade = array(
            'interwiki' => array(
            'default'   => array(DOKU_INC.'conf/interwiki.conf'),
            'local'     => array(DOKU_CONF.'interwiki.local.conf'),
        ),
        'mime'      => array(
            'default'   => array(DOKU_INC.'conf/mime.conf'),
            'local'     => array(DOKU_CONF.'mime.local.conf'),
        ),
         'plainauth.users' => array(
         'default'   => DOKU_CONF.'users.auth.php',
         ),
);

User auth use LDAP in my farm, so... it's work.

My permissions :
-rw-rw-r-- 1 www-data www-data ./inc/preload.php
-rw-rw---- 1 www-data www-data ./conf/mime.local.conf

In my master wiki, I can add a svg file with media manager, it's work. But in animal wiki, when I add a svg, I have this alert :
Upload denied. This file extension is forbidden!

What is wrong ? How I can add support of svg files in my farm ?
topic: How to don't display "created" in rss flux ?  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
Alinea #11
Subject: How to don't display "created" in rss flux ?
Hello,

I use rss flux to show news about my wiki, but for some page, I want only show the title of page in the flux, not the add "created" or "modified", who are automatically add at my titles in the feed.

I want see
Title 1
Title 2
Title 3

And not (like actually)
Title 1 - created
Title 2 - modified
Title 3 - created

But... If I want display that in my wiki, I'm ok when my IRC bot (who use rss flux too) return in my channel "Title 1 - created on Wiki", because I know if it's a new article or just a modified...

Have you got ideas ?
topic: Comment faire du dokiwiki, un wiki bilingue voire multilingue ? (situation bloquante (aidez-moi svp))  in the forum: Non-English Discussion French discussion
Alinea #12
In reply to post ID 50604
Le plugin translate marche très bien. Il faut ajouter un truc dans ton thème pour voir le menu déroulant permettant de switcher entre les langues.

Par contre ça peut être pratique de mettre toutes les pages en français sous l'espace de nom "fr:"

Pour ça, le plugin Move permet de tout déplacer assez rapidement : https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:move
topic: Farm : rewrite url redirect in "start"  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
Alinea #13
Subject: Farm : rewrite url redirect in "start"
Hello ;
I install a wiki farm. It's seems ok for a lot of thing : animal are accessible, i can change animal administration, and navigation in article are ok with basic parameter. But when I active  userewrite (for use nice URLs), I have strange problem. All link go to start page. My .htacess are configured correctly (I copy an other farm, in other site, who works).

My site is http://alinea.ninm.net/melban/
and if I go in http://alinea.ninm.net/melban/prononciation, it shows me alinea.ninm.net/melban/ (but with "prononciation", name of page, in url). And, despite of url rewrite is activated, if i go in link http://alinea.ninm.net/melban/doku.php?id=prononciation , I see the good page (page of "prononciation", and not start page).

If you have idea...
topic: Alerte de mise à jour sur install neuve  in the forum: Non-English Discussion French discussion
Alinea #14
In reply to post ID 45085
Il suffisait d'un peu de patience ^^ en effet c'est résolu (et du coup je sais même pourquoi). Merci beaucoup !
topic: Alerte de mise à jour sur install neuve  in the forum: Non-English Discussion French discussion
Alinea #15
Subject: Alerte de mise à jour sur install neuve
Bonjour,
Suite à une migration de serveur, j'ai téléchargé la dernière version stable de dokuwiki, en me disant que c'était l'occasion de tester les nouveautés (je ne suis pas rapide pour faire les mises à jours). J'ai copié mon ancien dossier data à la place du nouveau une fois l'installation terminé, et activé la réécriture des url avec htaccess. Et c'est tout.

Hors, j'ai un tas d'alerte sur les mises à jours à faire

Security Hotfix 2014-05-05a for Issue 765 available. upgrade now! [44.1] (what's this?)
New release available: 2014-05-05 "Ponder Stibbons". upgrade now! [44] (what's this?)
New release available: 2013-12-08 "Binky". upgrade now! [43] (what's this?)
New release candidate available: 2013-11-18 "Binky" RC2. upgrade now! [42] (what's this?)
New release candidate available: 2013-10-28 "Binky" RC1. upgrade now! [41] (what's this?)
New release available: 2013-05-10 "Weatherwax". upgrade now! [40] (what's this?)
New release candidate available: 2013-03-06 "Weatherwax" RC1. upgrade now! [39] (what's this?)

Pourtant sur la page Download c'est bien la case
Stable (Recommended) (direct link) 2014-05-05a "Ponder Stibbons"
qui étais coché. J'ai re-téléchargé en me disant que j'avais peut-etre fait une bêtise... pareil.

D'autant que sur la page d'administration, en bas il y a bien écrit Release 2014-05-05a "Ponder Stibbons". Bref c'est bizarre.

D'où est-ce que ça peut venir ? et comment régler ça ?
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-27, 20:05:30 (UTC +01:00)