Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by raulih (4)

topic: page and namespace identification  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
raulih #1
Member since Jul 2007 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Thanks, would you know good example for their usage to get started?
topic: page and namespace identification  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
raulih #2
Subject: page and namespace identification
My PHP scripting skills are not that good to go through all the source code, so could some one help me with these:

i) I'd need a simple solution to identify current namespace - actually the first namespace under base directory. And the main pages of every namespace are not within their own namespace, but instead have same name with the namespace. They should be included too. I only want to change the colour of the main navigation link for the namespace you're currently under.

ii) How to identify one page? I need to write exceptions to a few pages.
topic: robots: noindex,nofollow [SOLVED]  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
raulih #3
In reply to post ID 3327
thanks!
topic: robots: noindex,nofollow [SOLVED]  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
raulih #4
Subject: robots: noindex,nofollow [SOLVED]
I have a problem that main page and other basedir level pages prevent indexing in search engines. Their HTML source code has this line:

<meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow" />

However pages in subdirectories/subnamespaces have correctly:

<meta name="robots" content="index,follow" />

Does anyone know solution for this? Pages are here: http://mathstat.helsinki.fi/tilastosanasto/
This post was edited on 2007-07-05, 18:29 by raulih.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-04-02, 22:14:53 (UTC +02:00)