Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by galopax (6)

topic: Hi from Abelardo Lopez-Palacios (A Phd Virtual Tesis in Dokuwiki format)  in the forum: Community User Introductions
galopax #1
Member since Oct 2013 · 6 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Hi from Abelardo Lopez-Palacios
Hi, I'm Abelardo Lopez-Palacios, from EU ES-MC, and I promote several initiatives:

* Phd Virtual Tesis "A New Raelity for a New Observer. Geography in 21 c."  writing an developed in hypertex format, in Dkwiki, a Web 2.0. [1]

* A non-profit organization, Skeye to Knwoledge Foundation, Skeye2k-f [2] -in Spanish-

Both need support of the community, it spreading and promotion to continue his develop.

If you can do this, we will be able to promote the knowledge transmitted of another form, in the century XXI style.

Thanks, and let's go!

[1] http://www.um.es/tesisalp/en

[2] http://wikimas.skeye2k.org/doku.php
GALoPaX
topic: Statistics Losses  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
galopax #2
Subject: Statistics Losses
My name is Abelardo Lopez and I'm developing a work in http://www.um.es/tesisalp/wikimas/doku.php.

I have lost the statistics of access, on having done one cleans of cache. Not why, this file, access.log, so importantly, also resigns.

I have the files .log of Apache's access.

There exists some way of being able to recover this information, in the format that uses Statdisplay plugin?

From this moment I enter final phase, for what probably resorts to this resource, your help, in Spanish and/or English, to try to advance.

Thanks in advanced :-)
GALoPaX
topic: Perdida estadisticas  in the forum: Non-English Discussion Spanish discussion
galopax #3
Subject: Perdida estadisticas
Mi nombre es Abelardo López y estoy desenrollando un trabajo en http://www.um.es/tesisalp/wikimas/doku.php.

A partir de este momento entro en fase final, por lo que quizás recurra a este recurso, en castellano, para tratar de avanzar.

Espero que algún@ forero@ puede hacer de relé traducto@, si llega el caso.

En una actualización he perdido las estadísticas de acceso, al hacer un limpia de cache. No se por qué, este fichero, access.log, tan importante, también se borra.

Tengo los ficheros .log de acceso de Apache.

¿Existe alguna manera de poder recuperar esta información, en el formato que usa statdisplay plugin?
GALoPaX
topic: Geotag and negative coordinates  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
galopax #4
In reply to post ID 46967
Subject: [Solved] Geotag and negative coordinates
Thank you, rh75. Everything is ok. :-)
GALoPaX
topic: Geotag and negative coordinates  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
galopax #5
Subject: Geotag and negative coordinates
Hi to all in my first post in this forum.

I am having a problem with Geotag and the negative coordinates.

{ {Geotag> lat:37.72342, lon =-1.09084, alt=90, placename=CTT-UM, region: ES-MC, country:ES}}

Putting this code lon does not recognize and does not see. If I remove the negative sign, yes recognizes it and is OK.

Has someone had a similar problem?

Thank you for advance
GALoPaX
topic: Geotag y coordenadas negativas  in the forum: Non-English Discussion Spanish discussion
galopax #6
Subject: Geotag y coordenadas negativas
Muy buenas a tod@s en mi primer post en este foro.

Estoy teniendo un problema con Geotag y las ccordenadas negativas.

{{geotag>lat:37.72342, lon=-1.09084, alt=90, placename=CTT-UM, region: ES-MC, country:ES}}

Poniendo este código no reconoce lon y no se ve. Si quito el signo negativo, sí lo reconoce y se ve bien.

¿Alguien ha tenido un problema similar?

Gracias por la ayuda
GALoPaX
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-10-15, 16:44:25 (UTC +02:00)