Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  next 

All posts by salto (20)

topic: List locked files?  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
salto #1
Member since Aug 2007 · 20 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Thanks Andi, Falkor and Chi! At least now I understand why the reverse lookup is not possible. I have no idea if it is a wanted feature for more users and/or if it is a hard thing to accomplish in a future release given the fact that storage and md5 checksum of the locked files is part of the core code.
topic: List locked files?  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
salto #2
In reply to post ID 3903
Thanks Andi, unfortunately I'm not proficient to write a plugin, but maybe someone else will, sometime.....
salto #3
Subject: List locked files?
Is there a way to retrieve a list of currently locked files to inform users?
topic: Hide hidden directories from breadcrumbs as well  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
salto #4
In reply to post ID 3859
Wish I could show you the miracle in action ach, but it is a private wiki. Meanwhile managed a workaround with htaccess directives.
topic: Hide hidden directories from breadcrumbs as well  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
salto #5
In reply to post ID 3852
They do show up if any page in that hidden namespace (directory) is accessed. Which proofs the script is flawless  :-)
topic: [solved] Linkmanager pcfg_openfile error  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
salto #6
In reply to post ID 3842
The silly thing was that the owner was the same everywhere in the doctree, very confusing. I made a test installation on a dedicated server to be sure owners could not interfere and had the same problem.
The only thing I can think of is a glitch in the php wrapper. There as a new edition released a couple of weeks ago, I had no problems so far, but there might be something interfering in that binary. That one I still have to check out.
salto #7
In reply to post ID 3843
Yes, I do mean the hidepages option Andi. I know it is just cosmetic and that is what I use it for. I have noticed that some directories are confusing for low-experienced users, therefore I hide these from the navigation tree in the sidebar and create an frontpage from where they can easy navigate to the main topics. It's only about looks and presentation, but in this case I have to reckon with for the greater part inexperienced users.
salto #8
Subject: Hide hidden directories from breadcrumbs as well
In the advanced features of ACL I hide pages/directories with regexp. That works fine for the index, but the hidden directories still show up in the hierarchical Breadcrumbs/you are here.
I am using the arctic template.
I use
^.*?:this$|^.*?:that$|^.*?:whatever$ etc
as syntax for the regexp.
I have no idea if hiding directories in the ACL should be reflected in the breadcrumbs as well, or if I have to enable that somewhere else in a config. Or maybe my regexp syntax is not correct....?
Any advise moste welcome.
topic: [solved] Linkmanager pcfg_openfile error  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
salto #9
In reply to post ID 3820
OK, I solved this issue, finally, but the solution does not seem rational in any way to me so I do not know if this is of any use for anyone else banging his/her head against the monitor.
But here you go:
If you installed the plugin trough the plugin manager, have this issue and tried all variations of CHMODS already, do delete the linkmanager directory on your server and copy the files via FTP from your computer to the plugins directory. Do not ask me why, I do not know, but there seems to be a difference.
After copying the files through FTP, CHMOD both the plugins/linkmanager/exe and the plugins/linkmanager/images directories to 755. Do not think 777 would be any better, because it is not, at least, not in my configuration. Even CHMOD 777 kept throwing persistent 403's.
Then go to plugins/linkmanager/images/page_link.png and CHMOD that one to 644.
Sigh......
This post was edited on 2007-08-21, 10:29 by salto.
topic: [solved] Playground missing link in editbox  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
salto #10
In reply to post ID 3829
Thanks Chi, that was not very clever of me.....   :blush:
topic: News system compatible with dokuwiki-2007-06-26b?  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
salto #11
In reply to post ID 3819
Thanks Andi, I installed that one in stead.
topic: [solved] Playground missing link in editbox  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
salto #12
Subject: [solved] Playground missing link in editbox
I have moved the Playground to another namespace with the Page Move plugin. All links have been updated correctly, however not the link in the editbox in the text "If you want to test some things, learn to make your first steps on the playground". The (missing) link to the playground there is still pointing to doku.php?id=playground:playground. I have no idea how to change this. I deleted meta/playground directory. Suggestions very welcome.
This post was edited on 2007-08-20, 17:59 by salto.
salto #13
Subject: [solved] Linkmanager pcfg_openfile error
I would really like to use the linkmanager http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:linkmanager, but I have a persistent pcfg_openfile error. The image does not show up in the button toolbar. When I click the link in the button I get a popup with an 403.
Permissions for files/directories are the same as everywhere else in the wiki folder: 600/700, as is the owner. Experiments with other permissions did not make a difference.

My Apache log shows
Permission denied: /usr/www/users/etc...../lib/plugins/linkmanager/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable, referer: http://my.domain/doku.php?id=start&do=edit&rev=

So now I am stuck, what else could I try?

Apache 2.2.4, FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p1, PHP 5.2.3 as CGI, safe mode Off
This post was edited on 2007-08-21, 10:10 by salto.
topic: Problem with URLs  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
salto #14
In reply to post ID 3805
I did set the  option Use nice URLs to none (before was DokuWiki Internal)  and that solved the problem for me. So maybe a bug, not sure.
This post was edited on 2007-08-20, 18:02 by salto.
topic: [solved] Sparkline platform dependend?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
salto #15
In reply to post ID 3781
I love to reply to my own posts... Sparkline works fine on UNIX, so do not despair if you are testing on Windows but your production server is UNIX, it will work and it is a very nice feature.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-27, 20:40:49 (UTC +01:00)