Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  next 

All posts by moby007 (16)

topic: Suche "Last edited" Plugin/Funktion [SOLVED]  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
moby007 #1
Member since Aug 2007 · 16 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Juhu, danke für die schnelle Hilfe und ich such mich bei den Plugins tot ;)
topic: Suche "Last edited" Plugin/Funktion [SOLVED]  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
moby007 #2
Subject: Suche "Last edited" Plugin/Funktion [SOLVED]
Hi zusammen,

ich suche ein Plugin oder die Funktion, welche mir die zuletzt angepasten Seiten auflistet. Also nicht Recent für nur eine Seite, sondern über das gesammte Wiki. Finde ich es nur nicht oder gibt es das in der Form noch nicht?

Grüße
Stefan
This post was edited on 2009-04-21, 17:20 by moby007.
topic: Ändern der Größe des Editor Fensters  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
moby007 #3
In reply to post ID 11617
Ach, war ja einfach. Sry ... falls es noch jemanden interessieren sollte:

in der Datei /lib/scripts/script.js

function initSizeCtl(ctlid,edid){
    var hgt = DokuCookie.getValue('sizeCtl');
    if(hgt){
      textarea.style.height = '600px' //ALT: hgt
    }else{
      textarea.style.height = '600px'; //ALT: '300px'
    }

var wrp = DokuCookie.getValue('wrapCtl');
    if(wrp){
      setWrap(textarea, wrp);
    } // else use default value
    else{ //NEU: else statement
      setWrap(textarea, 'off');
    }
topic: Ändern der Größe des Editor Fensters  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
moby007 #4
Subject: Ändern der Größe des Editor Fensters
Hi, ich weiß, dass die Editorgröße über die beiden Pfeile anpassbar ist. Ich möchte jedoch eine größere Standard Einstellung, sowie keine automatischen Zeilenumbrüche. Weiß jemand, welche Einstellung, bzw. Funktion das steuert?
Gruß
Stefan
topic: Apache2 with SSL doesnt recognise my .htaccess file  in the forum: General Help and Support Server Setup
moby007 #5
In reply to post ID 10852
Yesterday i spent hours searching for a solution ... today i found it after 1 min googling :)

<Directory /var/www/https>
        AllowOverride All
</Directory>
topic: Apache2 with SSL doesnt recognise my .htaccess file  in the forum: General Help and Support Server Setup
moby007 #6
Subject: Apache2 with SSL doesnt recognise my .htaccess file
Hi, it drives me crazy :-)

I'm running Apache2 on Ubuntu8.04 with only 2 sites enabled. One site with SSL and the other without! Actually everything works fine, because i can access my wiki through https and get redirected to https when i use http (my wiki shall only be available with SSL). Everything is fine till now!

But i can't enable my .htaccess files on the SSL site (they just don't get executed). The .htaccess files are correctly recognised under http, but not https. I tested it with a simple Basic-Auth.

Is it a obvious Apache2 misconfiguration? The error-log does not return anything.

Regards
Stefan Weidner
topic: Custom Buttons  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
moby007 #7
In reply to post ID 5180
Thx for your answers, but i was more or less looking for a simple css solution and wasnt sure if i missed anything (I found no way of addressing the buttons through css)!

I still want to stick to css because of accessibility reasons and will build the forms myself. If possible i will supply my solution as plugin, but is it even possible to access plugins through the template (main.php)?

... ah maybe a dirty template hack will be far easier, i ll post my crappy code later. It will consist of phpselfs and fetching "post" and "get" variables :)
topic: Custom Buttons  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
moby007 #8
Subject: Custom Buttons
I m trying to use custom buttons for wiki action (ie. edit, revisions, ...). I already positioned them at the upper right side of the page and used "display:fixed" to have them always present while scrolling. To save space i want them written vertical and for this i want to use images. Does anyone have a clue how i can replace the buttons with images without printing the values "edit, revisions, ..."? Or should i use tpl_actionlinks? :)
topic: What is the path to ImageMagick?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
moby007 #9
In reply to post ID 4397
maybe some rights problems, do you have different webusers on your linux box? if it works with other websides on your server (like u said with mediawiki) it should work with your dokuwiki as well.

what does /usr/bin/convert return in your shell?
topic: Cache  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
moby007 #10
Subject: Cache
Why doesnt dokuwiki reload/rebuild everything from scratch once i empty /data/cache? Where else does dokuwiki store stuff like css/js/images or where does it get the old informations from?
topic: Caching in an AFS tree  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
moby007 #11
In reply to post ID 4199
Maybe its the owner as well as the groups which are the problem.

I had a similar problem. All files were created with www-data.www-data, but my webuser is/was 10023.10023 which resulted in uneditable pages and and caching problems like yours. So i installed suphp and everything worked fine again.
topic: Cannot modify header information  in the forum: General Help and Support Server Setup
moby007 #12
In reply to post ID 4140
did u modify your template or are you using any php inside your pages?
topic: Disable caching  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
moby007 #13
Subject: Disable caching
Problem:
When i develope/change CSS styles or tried to set up imagemagick in the local.php all the changes weren't shown immediatly. It was a bit annoying to wait up to 1 hour to see any changes at all. The problem with imagemagick was i thought it wasn't working when out of nowhere (after 20 mins) suddenly everything was fine :)

The german thread http://forum.dokuwiki.org/thread/972 wasn't useful.
What else did i try without any result:
- Setting conf['cachetime'] to 0
- ~~NOCACHE~~
- touching local.php, dokuwiki.php, styles.ini
- deleting the .data/cache/*
- setting the get-variable ?purge=true
- Clearing my browser cache

I really want to disable the caching totally for development purposes. Is that possible?
topic: edit panel size  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
moby007 #14
Subject: edit panel size
is there a way to change the default panel size? we are using dokuwiki as non public and everyone has 19" tfts ... so its a bit annoying to increase the size of the panel everytime by 3 clicks.

and maybe as 2nd ... most of us prefer to edit in one line without breaks, is there a way to set this?
topic: css: caching, verzweifel fast :-)  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
moby007 #15
In reply to post ID 3869
nun verzweifel ich wieder :(

ich bekomme ich es garnicht mehr aktualisiert, weder mit timestamps, noch dem löschen des caches oder via get-variable.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-02-17, 08:00:29 (UTC +01:00)