Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  next 

All posts by p3aul (19)

topic: password  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
p3aul #1
Member since Aug 2006 · 19 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: password
I just implemented the ACL. The username is admin but how do I know the password? which file is it in?
Thanks,
Paul
topic: default admin password and username  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
p3aul #2
Subject: default admin password and username
What is the default username and password or the administrator? What file is it in?
Thanks,
Paul
topic: changes.log  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
p3aul #3
In reply to post ID 730
Yes! thank you!
Paul
topic: changes.log  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
p3aul #4
Subject: changes.log
What is the meaning of the first column in the changes.log Is it some kind of code for the date and time? I'm trying to track a user who I suspect is deleting the content of my main wiki page and it would sure help to know the date and time!
Thanks,
Paul
topic: trouble uploading images  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
p3aul #5
In reply to post ID 672
When I've tried setting permissions and they don't work(dukiowiki) I have had some success with deleting the .htaccess file(s)
Paul
topic: font face plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
p3aul #6
In reply to post ID 656
Well, I guess I can always use <html> <font face="Comic Sans MT"> That works, it's just extra coding for my users. I have two domains, both set up with dokuwiki. The plugins work great on one domain, but not at all on the other. I can't figure out what I did wrong. On the one that works, all I did was store each plugin under the plugin director> No ACL no worrying about the admin oor anything. I just can't get it to work on the other domain :-(

UPDATE

Well, I got it to work! Here's how: I deleted the "plugin" folder on the site I couldn't get to work. Next I copied the plugin folder from the site that worked to the one that wouldn't work. Now both work! Long live Dokuwiki!
Seriously, I've downloaded and tested several wikis, trying to choose one for my sites, and this is by far the best!
Paul
This post was edited on 2006-08-27, 17:56 by p3aul.
topic: font face plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
p3aul #7
Subject: font face plugin
Does anyone know of a font plugin that will change the font?
TIA,
Paul
topic: button in editor for displaying images not working  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
p3aul #8
In reply to post ID 635
Well thats the one I mean is not working. I chose "display" and not "upload" because dokuwiki is does not upload the image, it merely causes it to be displayed.
 :-p
Paul
topic: button in editor for displaying images not working  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
p3aul #9
Subject: button in editor for displaying images not working
I have looked carefully for a config file that enables this but can't find one. Is this a bug?
TIA,
Paul
topic: inline css when editing a page.  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
p3aul #10
Subject: inline css when editing a page.
Ok, sorry about having two questions at a time, but There is another little problem I'm having. I want to use inline css when editing a page. I did it in the sandbox, just playing around before I installed dokuwiki, but I forgot how! I know this would be a little extra work when editing a response, but what I planned to do was have some boilerplate styles in a text file I could cut and paste.
TIA,
Paul
topic: problem finding default admin password  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
p3aul #11
Subject: problem finding default admin password
Hi! Having finally got the login button I want to login as admin(I believe thats the default username) but I don't find the default password anywhere. Do I somehow register as admin or what?
TIA,
Paul
topic: Admin  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
p3aul #12
In reply to post ID 542
Yes, my file name is all lower case(local.php). So what is wrong?
Thanks,
Paul
topic: enabling html and php in dokuwiki  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
p3aul #13
Subject: enabling html and php in dokuwiki
Here is a seperate problem. In the online manualit show how you can change font and font colors with html code. It also says that this feature is disabled by default, but doesn't indicate how or what file to change. Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
Paul

**Nevermind, I figured it out!**
This post was edited on 2006-08-12, 10:50 by p3aul.
topic: Admin  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
p3aul #14
In reply to post ID 535
Ok this is what I have now, but still no login button :'(

$conf['useacl']      = 1;                //Use Access Control Lists to restrict access?
$conf['superuser']   = '@admin';

/* The following options are usefull, if you use a MySQL
 * database as autentication backend. Have a look into
 * mysql.conf.php too and adjust the options to match
 * your database installation.
 */
$conf['authtype']   = 'plain';
//require_once ("mysql.conf.php");
p3aul #15
In reply to post ID 531
Ok. Is # a comment in PHP? I uncommented lines that looked like PHP and left the instructions commented.
This is what I have for users.auth.php
users.auth.php
 <?php exit()?>
 Don't modify the lines above

Userfile

Format:

user:MD5password:paul:email:admin,user
Under Local.php I did this:
<?php
/*
  This is an example of how a local.php coul look like.
//  Simply copy the options you want to change from dokuwiki.php
// to this file and change them

$conf['title']       = 'My Wiki';        //what to show in the title

$conf['useacl']      = 1;                //Use Access Control Lists to restrict access?
$conf['superuser']   = '@admin';

/* The following options are usefull, if you use a MySQL
 * database as autentication backend. Have a look into
 * mysql.conf.php too and adjust the options to match
 * your database installation.
 */
$conf['authtype']   = 'mysql';

I commented out //require_once ("mysql.conf.php");
since since I don't use Mysql with dokuwiki.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-12-14, 09:19:54 (UTC +01:00)