Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by wjo (5)

topic: [Solved] After Upgrade to Ponder Stibbon the Plugin Manager isn't available anymore  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
wjo #1
Member since May 2014 · 5 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hi, I downloaded from http://download.dokuwiki.org/. Unfortunately the version was incomplete. An updated version now includes the extension plugin.
@Michitux: Thanks for the hint, that was the problem! -  lib/plugins/extension was in the 2014-05-05 not included, only in 2014-05-06 (which I got only on on 2014-05-08).

Thanks.

wjo
SOLVED.
topic: [Solved] After Upgrade to Ponder Stibbon the Plugin Manager isn't available anymore  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
wjo #2
In reply to post ID 43948
Hi Rene,
for understanding:

in Ponder Stibbons  I have no plugin manager/ extension manager.

in Blinky I have Plugin Manager, but Upgrade Plugin is no option to upgrade because, it uses github.com (only via IPv4) for many sources, which isn't availlable from my installation (only IPv6).

btw, I use dokuwiki now for some years, but had so far never problems with upgrades.
wjo #3
In reply to post ID 43946
Thanks for your suggestion.
I also thought about that. But it is not possible as I'm sitting in an IPv6-only network. github.com is IPv4-only, so no automatic updates are possible.

BTW, when reverting to Blinky, Plugin Manager is available again...

Best regards,

wjo
wjo #4
In reply to post ID 43940
Update: I saw there's an update tarball (2014-05-06) which has extension manager included. I upgraded to that version.
But neither plugin manager nor extension manager is available.
wjo #5
Subject: [Solved] After Upgrade to Ponder Stibbon the Plugin Manager isn't available anymore
Hi,

after Upgrade to Ponder Stibbons Plugin Manager isn't available anymore.
After upgrading to Ponder Stibbons (following the upgrade recommendations), the Plugin Manager isn't availible anymore after selecting "Admin".
Still available are: User Manager, Access Control List Management, Configuration Settings, Revert Manager and Popularity Feedback.

Help is appreciated very much.

Best Regards,

wjo
This post was edited on 2014-05-09, 14:39 by wjo.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-12-06, 08:48:49 (UTC +01:00)