Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by cinlloc (2)

topic: Need to download a snapshot of DokuWiki.org documentation (I need to host DokuWiki.org documentation on an internal server)  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
cinlloc #1
Member since Sep 2014 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Need to download a snapshot of DokuWiki.org documentation
Hello.
I need to regularly archive DokuWiki documentation (hosted on DokuWiki.org/dokuwiki), because my project is a very longterm one (20 years forecast) and I need to ensure future users they will access a documentation consistent with the release of DokuWiki they use.
Furthermore, users might not have access to Internet but should be able to access DokuWiki documentation internally.

Ideally, I should use an internal DokuWiki instance with the whole content of the DokuWiki.org website (data directory).

Is there any way to do this (is there a public repository of the data directory of DokuWiki.org, with all the .txt files and other?), or should I use an HTML Spider to achieve my goal?
topic: Download entire dokuwiki.org site (I want to download the website's source code)  in the forum: Community dokuwiki.org
cinlloc #2
Member since Sep 2014 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
In reply to post ID 43152
I have the same need: archive a snapshot of DokuWiki documentation that matches with the version I am currently using (I can't always use the most up-to-date version of DokuWiki because I have to ensure no regression before).
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-10-15, 15:53:40 (UTC +02:00)