Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3 ... 24  25  26  next 

All posts by Michitux (377)

topic: Stand at FOSDEM 2016 (January 30/31) (Brussels, Belgium)  in the forum: Community User Meetings
Michitux #1
Member since Apr 2008 · 377 posts · Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Group memberships: Members, Wiki Managers
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Stand at FOSDEM 2016 (January 30/31) (Brussels, Belgium)
FOSDEM is one of the largest open source conferences and the best thing is: we are part of it! Together with Tiki and XWiki we have the "Wikis and CMS" stand. dominik and I will be at the stand, distribute flyers, answer questions and tell everybody how great DokuWiki is for users and developers.  :-)  

Feel free to drop by and say hello! FOSDEM is completely free and requires no registration, so if you haven't yet planned attending this great event this is no problem. If there should be interest we can also have dinner together on Saturday evening, it's likely that we will have dinner with the other wiki projects together (which is also the case on Friday evening, if you want to join us, drop me a message).
Did you like my help or work for DokuWiki (plugins)? Consider giving something back.
topic: include-plugin: no "structured data plugin"- data displayed  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
Michitux #2
In reply to post ID 47591
This is the issue on GitHub: https://github.com/dokufreaks/plugin-include/issues/83

I agree including data entries might make sense for showing them, I might implement this some day. As always, patches (best: pull requests) are welcome.
Did you like my help or work for DokuWiki (plugins)? Consider giving something back.
topic: Large Wiki Setup-Advice needed, Server Caching/Indexing slows over time  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
Michitux #3
In reply to post ID 46982
DokuWiki uses the metadata index for the backlinks feature and for media usage (displayed on the details page afaik at least in the development version). However the text index could be deactivated independent of that metadata index (however there is no such configuration option), but I'm not sure if that will help solving all issues. Furthermore I think it would be a nice feature to make the search index replaceable so it could be replaced by a more scalable index like Apache Lucene (also for the metadata index) - which is an option with enough resources like on a dedicated server but probably not on a small shared webspace.

A nicer option would be to implement a simple but still more powerful index in pure PHP - I have ideas for that but currently no time in order to realize them.
topic: plugin:Include, need some advice  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
Michitux #4
In reply to post ID 45568
That's unfortunately currently not possible with the include plugin. You might open a feature request for this but I (the current developer of the include plugin) definitely won't have any time for implementing this anytime soon so unless somebody else implements this or you find another plugin that fulfills your needs you are out of luck for now.
topic: CSS not loading after upgrade  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
Michitux #5
In reply to post ID 44605
This seems to be some problem with caching, when I disable caching by appending &purge=true to the URL, I get the CSS. However without the purge, the CSS is empty. Is there maybe some problem with cache file writing, for example is the disk full or something like that? Do you get any messages in the PHP error log?
topic: Probleme bei der Zahlensuche  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
Michitux #6
In reply to post ID 44481
Quote by Starko:
Ich habe heute auf 2014-05-05 "Ponder Stibbons" aktualisiert, aber die Suche nach IP-Adresse wie zb 192.168 klappt immer noch nicht? Es gibt kein Ergebnis.

Hast du auch den Suchindex neu erstellt?
topic: PDF Export  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
Michitux #7
In reply to post ID 44253
Quote by muench:
[...]
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit ein "komplettes" Handbuch als PDF zu exportieren?

Neben dem schon erwähnten Bookcreator-Plugin kann auch das include-Plugin dafür verwendet werden. Ich weiß, dass es einige Benutzer gibt, die das Plugin für das Erstellen von PDF-Handbüchern verwenden und das Plugin hat auch einige Features, die speziell für den Anwendungsfall entwickelt wurden. So wandelt das Plugin Links zwischen den eingebundenen Seiten in Sprunglinks um, so dass die Links auch innerhalb des PDFs an die entsprechende Stelle führen statt auf eine externe Seite zu verweisen. Außerdem kann man die "linkonly"-Option verwenden, um ein Inhaltsverzeichnis zu erstellen und kann dann einfach an die URL den Parameter "include_content" anhängen (z.B. mit ?include_content=1), um für den Export die vollen Inhalte zu bekommen.
topic: Dokuwiki under attack  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
Michitux #8
In reply to post ID 44073
As these are only get requests without login data these are no login attempts. So I'm not sure what an attacker would do with that. Maybe just a DoS-attack? If it's just one IP address, why don't you just block/drop the requests using iptables?
topic: Suche vom Wiki (Index eventuell in Datenbank schreiben?)  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
Michitux #9
In reply to post ID 43994
Ich denke die Lösung wäre hier weniger eine klassische Datenbank sondern vielmehr ein besserer Suchindex, es gibt mindestens zwei Plugins (sphinxsearch und solr) die so etwas in DokuWiki einbinden. Ich weiß aber nicht, wie gut das in Kombination mit dem docsearch-Plugin funktioniert.

Ich denke es wäre auch prinzipiell ein sinnvolles Feature, den Suchindex in DokuWiki austauschbar zu machen und dann ein Plugin zu entwickeln, dass diesen durch die PHP-Implementierung eines Suchindexes wie Lucene ersetzt (z.B. Zend_Search_Lucene, wobei das in Version 2 des Frameworks nicht mehr vorhanden zu sein scheint?).
topic: How to repopulate/"touch" recent changes list  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
Michitux #10
In reply to post ID 43963
Quote by andi:
The changelog gets trimmed automatically to recent_days. Changelogs for individual pages are kept forever. So it should be possible to reconstruct the changelog from the individual change logs but I know of no script or plugin to do so.

Actually there is a very simple script at tips:recreate_wiki_change_log but unfortunately it requires shell access on the server. Rewriting the same in PHP should be possible.
topic: [Solved] After Upgrade to Ponder Stibbon the Plugin Manager isn't available anymore  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
Michitux #11
In reply to post ID 43950
Quote by wjo:
in Ponder Stibbons  I have no plugin manager/ extension manager.

Could you please check that in the updated wiki you have a folder lib/plugins/extension/? How did you download DokuWiki? It might be a bug somewhere that the extension manager isn't included as it is new in this release.
topic: Edit the text of the "Access Denied" Page (How to customize the message a user gets when he tries to view a closed wiki)  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
Michitux #12
In reply to post ID 43904
You can change that file by copying it into a subdirectory of the conf directory, have a look at the documentation for more detailed instructions.
topic: Shibboleth and Wiki Farm Login Problems  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
Michitux #13
In reply to post ID 43721
I think that for some reason the login check fails that the plugin performs on every page load.

This is done in the "trustExternal" method, see https://github.com/ivan-novakov/dokuwiki-shibboleth-auth/b…

I don't know why this fails but it would explain the behavior that you are seeing. Is the configuration of the plugin the same for the farmer and the animal?
topic: Use of <label> in  form.php  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
Michitux #14
In reply to post ID 43670
Have you seen the tip on that site?

Tip: A label can be bound to an element either by using the "for" attribute, or by placing the element inside the <label> element.

Why is this a problem for you?
topic: Sidebar (Sidebar wie bei www.dokuwiki.de instalileren / einrichten)  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
Michitux #15
In reply to post ID 43586
Die Seite muss genau so heißen wie in der Konfiguration. Deine Seite scheint "sidebar.sidebar" zu heißen, in der Konfiguration steht aber "sidabar".
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 24  25  26  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-10-15, 16:04:26 (UTC +02:00)