Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3 ... 30  31  32  next 

All posts by LarsDW223 (475)

topic: Problem with syntax plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Development
LarsDW223 #1
Member since Sep 2014 · 475 posts · Location: Paderborn
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
No, you need to change the class name, but there are more errors. It worked for me after doing the following:

1. copied your file to plugins/telegramiv/syntax.php
2. created a plugin.info.txt also
3. changed owner of folder plugins/telegramiv and all files in it to www-data (the webserver user)
4. changed the class name into

class syntax_plugin_telegramiv extends DokuWiki_Syntax_Plugin
{
    /*...*/
}

5. changed the connectTo() and postConnect() methods:

public function connectTo($mode)
    {
        $this->Lexer->addEntryPattern('<cover.*?>(?=.*<\/cover>)', $mode, 'plugin_telegramiv');
    }

public function postConnect()
    {
        $this->Lexer->addExitPattern('</cover>', 'plugin_telegramiv');
    }

6. created a test wiki page with content <cover>TEST-123</cover> and it worked
topic: Problem with syntax plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Development
LarsDW223 #2
In reply to post ID 68873
I am not sure if I remember correctly but I think the problem is caused by your class name syntax_plugin_telegramiv_cover. Please try a class name like syntax_plugin_yourclassname. I mean no additional underscores after syntax_plugin_. E.g. syntax_plugin_telegramivcover.
topic: Editable: can't get new line in code block [WORKAROUND]  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
LarsDW223 #3
In reply to post ID 68851
I would rate it a bug because I noticed the following:

1. I create the table manually
2. I manually insert a code block with line breaks
3. I look at the result, I see the line breaks in the code block
4. I click on edit below the table (start edittable editor)
5. I change nothing, just click on save
6. Looking at the code block again in the manual editor shows that the line breaks were removed

So I think this is a bug as I would expect that editable does not change the content. It looks like there is already a similar bug report in the edittable plugin's issue tracker, see https://github.com/cosmocode/edittable/issues/134.
topic: Spam Alerts  in the forum: Offtopic Forum Help
LarsDW223 #4
In reply to post ID 68812
Yep. Happened again. I now see 3 users involved in it, latest one was Nope.
topic: Editable & TableLayout - Column width not honoured [WORKAROUND]  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
LarsDW223 #5
In reply to post ID 68780
Not sure but maybe you have to enter a value for the other columns too, at least -. See this snippet from the tablelayout plugin page:
Column widths

The option is colwidth and it expects a "-wrapped, ,-separated list of column-widths including the px unit. If you do not want to define the width of an element use -.

I also tested the plugin myself and I did not see any effect under the template bootstrap3. But it worked as expected with the DokuWiki template. Maybe this is an issue on the bootstrap3 template (if you are still using it).
topic: Bootstrap3 template - configuring [SOLVED]  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
LarsDW223 #6
In reply to post ID 68775
There is a whole big section about it. It should be labeled Template. If you already activated the Bootstrap3 template you will find the section at the buttom, labeled Bootstrap3. You can only configure the activated config. If you change the template setting e.g. from DokuWiki to Bootstrap3, remember to click on save at the bottom and refresh your browser once.
topic: Spam Alerts  in the forum: Offtopic Forum Help
LarsDW223 #7
In reply to post ID 68580
No spam in this forum but different users keep on creating the page biodiversidad with content that does not relate to DokuWiki. The page had been removed several times now, but they keep on re-creating it. Is there something we can do against it?
topic: Folded Plugin & formatted text & nesting [SOLVED] (Can I have bullets with links in my folded text?)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
LarsDW223 #8
In reply to post ID 68763
The folded plugin does not support lists. Try the foldablelist plugin, see https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:foldablelist.
topic: PHP function utf8_decode is not available.  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
LarsDW223 #9
In reply to post ID 68254
Have a look at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35701730/utf8-endecode….
topic: Comment in Code (how can i do that)  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
LarsDW223 #10
In reply to post ID 68582
Hi,
You need an extra plugin to use comments in dokuwiki pages, see https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:comment.
Cheers.
topic: Funktionlität Media Manager (Namensräume neu definiren und aktualisieren / Uploads ordnen)  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
LarsDW223 #11
In reply to post ID 68508
Jedoch habe ich nun festgestellt, dass der Upload von DokuWiki aus das Foto in unserem DokuWikiOrdner speichert. Jedoch ist es umgekehrt nicht möglich. Sprich, wenn ich eine Datei in den Dokuwiki Ordner auf dem Server speichere, erscheint dieser nicht im Media Manager. Es kann jedoch manchmal sein, dass ich ein Bild verändern muss und es dann wieder dort speichern will.

Kannst du das bitte nochmal genauer erläutern? Wie ladet ihr/wie lädst du den Bilder in euer DokuWiki hoch? Per FTP/sFTP oder über irgendein DokuWiki-Plugin?

Wenn das Bild nicht in einem Unterordner von data/media landet, dann wird der Media-Manager es wahrscheinlich nicht anzeigen.
topic: 'Pre sales' Questions (Before we start to use DokuWiki can it....)  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
LarsDW223 #12
In reply to post ID 68503
4. Can I do Visio diagram to wiki somehow (and display the diagram not an attachment)?
As far as I know Visio can export to SVG and PNG. That could of course be displayed directly but requires an extra step.
topic: Funktionlität Media Manager (Namensräume neu definiren und aktualisieren / Uploads ordnen)  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
LarsDW223 #13
In reply to post ID 68501
Hallo Manuela,

- Namespaces sind nur Verzeichnisse. Du erstellst also einen Namespace indem du ein Verzeichnis erstellst.
- Versuch doch mal nach dem Kopieren von Dateien den Index zu aktualisieren (siehe https://www.dokuwiki.org/faq:searchindex und https://www.dokuwiki.org/cli#indexerphp). Das aktualisiert auch die Metadaten. Ich bin mir nicht sicher ob der Medienmanager die braucht.

Allerdings habe ich mal testweise ein neues Verzeichnis unter data/media angelegt und habe es sofort nach einer Aktualisierung der Medien-Manager-Seite im Browser gesehen. Hast du auch auf die richtigen Datei/Verzeichnisrechte geachtet?

Grüße,
Lars
topic: Prosemirror Editor. Color highlighting of cells dep. on values. Conditional formatting? Addi plugin?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
LarsDW223 #14
In reply to post ID 68393
I don't know any. There are plugins which enable you to give table cells a fixed, different background color but only by editing, not depending on the cell's value/content.
topic: Prosemirror Editor, sorting of table order established ? Or which additional plugin ?  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
LarsDW223 #15
In reply to post ID 68388
Have a look at https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:sortablejs.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 30  31  32  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-04-06, 04:37:34 (UTC +02:00)