Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by andyboeh (4)

topic: Dead link checker and link status (Plugin request :))  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
andyboeh #1
Member since Sep 2014 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Of course, but that sounds like quite some work since you need to aggregate all links somehow - I do have some ideas on how to implement that, though.

EDIT: I just implemented it in linksenhanced. Beware, every link checked causes a new request to your DokuWiki installation for getting the link status, so it might take a while to load!
This post was edited on 2019-01-25, 23:52 by andyboeh.
topic: Dead link checker and link status (Plugin request :))  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
andyboeh #2
In reply to post ID 64492
The plugin "linksenhanced" (https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:linksenhanced) now offers this option, too.
topic: webdavclient & davcal & owncloud calendar  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
andyboeh #3
In reply to post ID 54509
It might be that oC 7 is too old for webdavclient: It has been tested with OC9+/NC9+ only. However, please create an issue at https://code.rnb-consulting.at/tag/webdavclient_plugin as that is the place to ask for support for webdavclient.
topic: plugin:bureaucracy automatic pagename (Generate sequential page-ID)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
andyboeh #4
In reply to post ID 27958
Although this is a very old thread, it might be useful to know that I fixed the autoid.php file to be compatible with Ponder Stibbons and sort-of solved the Reload-Problem.

You can find the code in my HG repository: www.aboehler.at/hg/autoid

Regards
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-20, 01:23:28 (UTC +01:00)