Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by coreyh9 (9)

topic: Permission Problems  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
coreyh9 #1
Member since Sep 2006 · 9 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Most likely that you forgot to copy users.auth.php and/or acl.auth.php OR something not set correctly with those files.  When I upgrade to 11--06, I forgot to copy the files to the new wiki.  Hope this helps.
topic: ReWrite URL in IIS 6  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
coreyh9 #2
Subject: ReWrite URL in IIS 6
I have installed isapi_rwl_x86_0065.msi to IIS server as suggested on http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:rewrite.  Everything seems to be working fine; however, the URL has "%3B" instead of ":".  ie: "project_status%3Bnew_libraries".  When I hover over the link it displays "project_status;new_libraries".  I don't know why there is ";" instead of ":".  Any ideas?
topic: How do I use gallery plugin?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
coreyh9 #3
In reply to post ID 962
Quote by koko on 2006-10-08, 22:21:
hi,

You don't have to put a folder. Just upload some images with the mediamanager in the right namespace. When you did this, put the syntax in your page ({{gallery>namespace where namespace is the name of the namespace of which you want to show the images). Next, the plugin will show all the available images in that namespace.

I finally figured it out by using "upload". but I don't know how to use the mediamanager.  I get an error message saying "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class syntax_plugin_media in R:\dokuwiki\lib\plugins\media\syntax.php on line 440".
This post was edited on 2006-10-10, 18:10 by coreyh9.
topic: How do I use gallery plugin?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
coreyh9 #4
Subject: How do I use gallery plugin?
I've been reading and experimenting the gallery plugin for a while but I still don't understand how to use it.  Where do I put the folder with images and where do I add {{gallery>namespace}} line? 

Help!
topic: Can I create multiple wikis with one dokuwik installation on IIS?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
coreyh9 #5
In reply to post ID 922
Quote by koko:
yes

thanks a bunch!
topic: Can I create multiple wikis with one dokuwik installation on IIS?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
coreyh9 #6
In reply to post ID 896
Quote by koko on 2006-09-28, 14:43:
By adding an install in another folder. I have also multiple wikis on my server...

You mean copy and paste the folder and give it a different name?
coreyh9 #7
In reply to post ID 879
Quote by koko on 2006-09-26, 09:42:
I think the best you can do is setup totally new wikis

How would I setup a new wikis?
coreyh9 #8
In reply to post ID 862
Subject: here is what I want to do
I have a wiki already setup for one department and I'd like to setup more wikis for other departments.  What will be the best way to do this?  The template and the structure of the ohter wikis will be different.
coreyh9 #9
Subject: Can I create multiple wikis with one dokuwik installation on IIS?
I'm running a wiki already.  Is it possible to run multiple wkiks with just one installation or do I need to install dokuwiki for every wiki I want to have on the server?
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-12-06, 09:28:29 (UTC +01:00)