Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by grosse (6)

topic: Search Results are Overlapping  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
grosse #1
Member since Nov 2014 · 6 posts · Location: Berlin, Germany
Group memberships: Members, Wiki Managers
Show profile · Link to this post
It seems this is an issue of the bootstrap3 template. Have you posted it to their issue tracker? https://github.com/LotarProject/dokuwiki-template-bootstra…
topic: Error occurs when install solr plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
grosse #2
In reply to post ID 61598
Which DokuWiki version do you have?

I searched on my file for "class DokuWiki_Plugin", and I can only find it in the Plugin.php, I don't know why the error occurs.

Fatal error: Cannot declare class DokuWiki_Plugin, because the name is already in use in /Users/yanbingong/Sites/dokuwiki/inc/plugin.php on line 9

Your wiki should only ever have one of those files:
inc/plugin.php (Pre-Greebo)
inc/Plugin.php (Greebo and later)

If you have both, then there is something wrong.
topic: Improving the Dokuwiki at my new Summer Coop From Canada (engineering coop)  in the forum: Community User Introductions
grosse #3
In reply to post ID 61228
DokuWiki's search functionality has been significantly improved in the last DokuWiki release (Greebo). You may want to try this first, before switching to the Sphinx plugin. (The Sphinx plugin hasn't been upgraded since 2014, so it may not work out of the box.)

That being said: Yay for joining the developer community
topic: [SOLVED]How to access metadata of media files?  in the forum: General Help and Support Development
grosse #4
In reply to post ID 60883
Have a look at tpl_img_meta() in inc/template.php . This method is also called from the detail.php of many templates. Also the spatialhelper can extract coordinates from images. See https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:spatialhelper
topic: Create page from the search box  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
grosse #5
In reply to post ID 60560
Hi Angelo,

using links in the page is usually the optimal way to create new pages because, like the documentation explains, this prevents orphaned pages.

However, if you want to create the page from the search, you can use quotes to mark your search string as exact: "newcategory:pagename"

Otherwise, the search will treat this as two separate words.

Nevertheless and since this complaint turned up more often since the release of Greebo, an adjustment was made to the code that will treat search queries that are also valid pagenames as-is and suggest them back in the link for the new pagename. I expect this to be part of the upcoming hotfix for Greebo.
topic: How to use structsection plugin?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
grosse #6
In reply to post ID 59511
The wiki page (https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:structsection) doesn't provide any detail on its usage. I'm hoping that it provides a way to place struct inputs anywhere on a page instead of only at the end but I have no idea if that's the case. I would appreciate any help on how it's used.

No, that is not the intended use case. The intention is to provide "normal looking" sections to the page, which are quickly editable and independently filterable in struct aggregations.

However, I will extend the documentation with the intended usage. Thank you for bringing this up :).
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-17, 12:30:16 (UTC +01:00)