Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3 ... 41  42  43  next 

All posts by virk (642)

topic: Unwanted Image Border  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 642 posts · Location: Aachen, Germany
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I just made some tests with our wiki. I suggest to you that you additonally download another template or perhaps just switch to the standard-dokuwiki-template. When I compare "mind the dark" with "bootstrap3-"template I see a margin around pictures at "mind the dark" and do not see any with "bootstrap3". Next coffee, please :-)
topic: Sitemap anzeigen  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #2
In reply to post ID 67764
@Emma2
Wenn Du wirklich nur navigieren willst, dann mache das zunächst mithilfe einer sidebar und einem plugin; ich nutze indexmenu. Wenn Du das so machst, bleibt deine sidebar immer (links) sichtbar und in dieser befindet sich dann die aufklickbare Navigation. Wenn Dir die sidebar zuviel Platz wegnimmt, was bei mir "der Fall war", kann man z.B. die Navigation auch in ein overlay-window (plugin overlay von Myron Turner) einbauen; dann erscheint nach entsprechendem Klick irgendwo ein Fenster in dem die Navigation klickbar ist.
Ist Dein wiki online sichtbar? Wenn ja, mach mal link verfügbar!
topic: Find old pages, which were edited by me  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #3
In reply to post ID 67752
I have our wiki running here on our own server. If I had your "problem" I would try to directly look at the server's data directory and find all the files which were not changed within the last 3 years. These perhaps could then be deleted, but links in the wiki will then point to non-existing pages. Secondarily you will need to re-index your wiki.

How many pages (roughly) are we talking about?
topic: Hello from moz  in the forum: Community User Introductions
virk #4
In reply to post ID 67748
Hello Matthias! Greetings from Aachen!
topic: Find old pages, which were edited by me  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #5
In reply to post ID 67724
My suggestion would be: Once you find a page you want to delete, delete it. Do not try to automate the process.
topic: dokuwiki : can't register user anymore  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
virk #6
In reply to post ID 67721
Quote by sebo:
Hello,

I'm using dokuwiki which is installed on a synology NAS. I noticed I have noticed that nobody can register as a new user anymore.
I've had a look at the settings but I was unable to solve the problem.

Do you have any inputs? Many thanks.

Sébastien.

- Is it because nobody can "see the register-link"? Then it is perhaps disabled in the configuration.
- Maybe a more detailed description is helpful?
topic: Namespace as page  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #7
In reply to post ID 67646
@elfworld

@2) Indexmenu will exactly do that. I (tried to) attach a screenshot. You just configure indexmenu with one line and it automatically scans the entire wiki and provides links to "everything".

@4) Not much to be seen yet :-)

Further:
a) If you make use of indexmenu, put it in the sidebar, which you can configure in the dokuwiki-configuration. (I here in our company wiki configured indexmenu in an overlay-window, which has got the advantage that it does not require screen place; but this would be something for later in the future)

b) Carefully think about whether handling with namespaces is convenient for you or not! You can work without any namespaces and have all pages in a flat structure; this perhaps simplifies linking to each other pages but on the other hand this can create some confusion, if amount of pages gets high. I mention this topic now, because a change afterwards is a lot of work.
The author has attached one file to this post:
screenshot.png 597.9 kBytes
You have no permission to open this file.
topic: Sitemap anzeigen  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #8
In reply to post ID 67642
Emma2, willst Du wirklich das, was hier bislang besprochen wurde, oder möchtest Du vielleicht nur ein Inhaltsverzeichnis erzeugen (lassen), mit dessen Hilfe Du im wiki besser navigieren kannst?
topic: Namespace as page  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #9
In reply to post ID 67632
Some questions:
1) Why do you have "start" in the leading of each namespace? Bring everything "one level down" without the start-namespace!
2) How is the sitemap created? Do you make use of a plugin for it? We make use of the plugin indexmenu for automatic creation of the sitemap.
3) Which template are you using?
4) Is your wiki public? Can somebody have a look?

If your sitemap shall only display namespaces, think about filling it manually with a couple of links. Otherwise perhaps indexmenu or other plugins can be configured to just display namespaces.
topic: Is there a plugin for getting an automatic sidebar menu with expanded namespaces?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #10
In reply to post ID 67554
@psaez: Perhaps indexmenu can do the job. It has got quite a huge amount of configuration options. I think, "extended namespaces" can be configured somehow.
topic: PCRE internal error  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #11
In reply to post ID 67360
May be the following link is interesting:

https://openwritings.net/pg/dokuwiki/dokuwiki-pcre-interna…
topic: Navbar des bootstrap3-templates auch mit dokuwiki-template realisieren  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #12
Subject: Navbar des bootstrap3-templates auch mit dokuwiki-template realisieren
Wir benutzen aktuelles dokuwiki mit aktuellem bootstrap3-template. In letzterem habe ich die navbar konfiguriert; "in dieser" stehen links zu häufig benutzten Seiten, die also immer sichtbar sind. Dabei poppen die links in einer pop-up-box (Menü) auf, wenn man beispielsweise auf "Wichtige Projektseiten" klickt.

Frage: Wie kann ich eine solche Funktionalität mit dem dokuwiki-template erreichen? Eventuell geht das über "header.html"; nur muss ich dann diese Datei richtig füllen. Oder gibt es dafür vielleicht ein geeignetes plugin?

Habe einen screenshot beigefügt.
The author has attached one file to this post:
Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-11 um 15.49.11.png 295.5 kBytes
You have no permission to open this file.
topic: [Solved] Edit Buttons cause error and are not working  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
virk #13
In reply to post ID 67189
Perhaps this can help: https://www.dokuwiki.org/faq:blankpage
topic: Hello from Hatterode, Germany  in the forum: Community User Introductions
virk #14
In reply to post ID 67180
Das, was Du später fast nicht mehr ändern kannst, ist, wie Du die Organisation durchführst. Benutzt Du namespace (Ordner) oder nimmst Du eine flache Struktur, bei der die Seiten alle parallel in einem Verzeichnis/etc. liegen. Beides hat Vor- und Nachteile. Ändern im Nachhinein bei uns nur unter grösstem Aufwand möglich (5000 Seiten in 1000 namespaces)
Menüstruktur wäre dann wohl abhängig, wie Du das wiki organisierst.
topic: Hello from Hatterode, Germany  in the forum: Community User Introductions
virk #15
In reply to post ID 67170
Hallo Burkhard! Ich habe dokuwiki vor 11 Jahren hier in Fa. installiert. Ist ein gutes Stück Software; welcome on board!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 41  42  43  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-12-08, 04:18:33 (UTC +01:00)