Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3 ... 21  22  23  next 

All posts by virk (340)

topic: bootstrap-template does not respect pixel-width in structured data plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
virk #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 340 posts · Location: Aachen
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: bootstrap-template does not respect pixel-width in structured data plugin
We are using current version of dokuwiki and bootstrap. We notice that with the combination of bootstrap and structured data plugin the width of columns of the datable-"order" is no longer respected, if dynfilters: 1 is set. See below given example:

---- datatable dsklsdajl ----
cols    : %pageid%,project,date,start,end,invoice,gliger,bgtyp,bedrag_euro,garantienr,kontonr,link_img,active,note
headers : Col.nr,Projekt,Datum,Beginn,Ende,Rechnung,Gliger,Typ,Betrag,GarantieNr.,Kontor.,Link,Aktiv,Note
align   : r,r,r,r,r,r,r,r,r,r,r,r,c,c
filter  : type*~bankgarantie*
widths  : 46px,40px,56px,80px,80px,90px,-,200px,90px,96px,96px,56px,10px,10px
max     : 500
sort    : ^date
dynfilters: 1
summarize: 0

If dynfilters: 0 is set, all the pixel-widths-values are respected.

Does somebody also notice this behavior?
topic: Leerzeile in Listen mit Nummern  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #2
In reply to post ID 49275
Da wäre es das einfachste, wenn Du Deine Zeilen selbst nummeriertest, also "einfach"
  * 1) Erstes Kapitel

* 2) Zweites Kapitel

So kannst du dann auch nach jedem 10. Eintrag 2 Leerzeilen machen :-)
topic: Indexmenü Plugin, Namespaces und Seiten sortieren  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #3
In reply to post ID 49201
Wenn Du das installiert hast, "musst/sollst" Du Dich um die Sortierreihenfolge im Detail nicht bemühen. Das erledigt das Plugin für Dich.
Du könntest einfach in der sidebar deine Seitenlinks in der gewünschten Reihenfolge ablegen; dazu bräuchtest Du jedoch das indexmenu nicht.
topic: Index as popup-menue  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #4
In reply to post ID 47316
Still unanswered. Has perhaps somebody got an idea in between?
topic: working with long lists of elements / sql support  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #5
In reply to post ID 49097
You could give "structured data plugin" a try, if you didn't already do so:

Data entry: Each data set (probably each row of a former Excel-file) is written to one individual new page in dokuwiki. Each data gets a variable-name like columns in Excel.
If you have thousand lines in your Excel-file, you will have additional thousand files/pages in your wiki.

Data output: The plugin collects all the pages on which data is written and certain variable-names appear. The plugin glues these data under eachother: If finally again looks like an Excel table.

The advantage compared to Excel is, that each data set can be edited separately from another one.

("Sharing workbook" in Excel could probably also be an alternative.)
topic: use same template on different pages with bureaucracy and structured data  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #6
Subject: use same template on different pages with bureaucracy and structured data
I have made the following template "factuur_in_tpl" and saved it somewhere

---- dataentry  ----
documentnr     : @@documentnr|@@ #
date_dt        : @@date|@@ #
project        : @@project|@@ #
crediteur      : @@crediteur|@@ #
omschrijving   : @@omschrijving|@@ #
bedrag-ex-btw  : @@bedrag-ex-btw|@@ #
btw            : @@btw|@@ #
bedrag-inc-btw : @@bedrag-inc-btw|@@ #
betaaldatum_dt : @@betaaldatum|@@ #
type           : @@type|@@ #
link_img       :
note           : @@note|@@ #
notice         : @@notice|@@ #

Now I would like to have access to this template from everywhere in my wiki, which is organised with namespaces. So for example, if I am currently "working" in :wiki:projects:2001_2050:2025:2025_finance I want to click a button or whatever in the editor and can edit the values which are requested by template "factuur_in_tpl".

How do I do that?
topic: Fehler bei mehrstufigen Listen und numerierten Überschriften?  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #7
In reply to post ID 48179
Meiner Ansicht nach:

Zwei/Drei Leerzeichen und dann "*" ergibt einen unnummerierten Listenpunkt.
Zwei/Drei Leerzeichen und dann "-" ergibt einen nummerierten Listenpunkt.
Vier/Fünf Leerzeichen und dann "*" ergibt einen unnummerierten weiter eingerückten Listenpunkt.
Vier/Fünf Leerzeichen und dann "-" ergibt einen nummerierten weiter eingerückten Listenpunkt.
usw.

Nummerierte Überschriften gibt es meiner Ansicht nach nicht out of the box.
topic: Excel-data to put into structured data plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #8
In reply to post ID 48019
I myself have no idea but you could have a look at https://www.dokuwiki.org/faq:support.
topic: Excel-data to put into structured data plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #9
In reply to post ID 48014
@Poul

No, I did not get a solution for my problem.
Nein, ich habe keine Lösung für mein Problem gefunden.
topic: PDF-Export Performance / Abbruch (dw2pdf, include-Plugin Problemchen)  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #10
In reply to post ID 47989
Versuch' es doch zunächst mal mit nur einem "page…"-Befehl! (Das ist doch das include-plugin; oder) Vielleicht liegt der Fehler an der Syntax einer Seite, o.ä.
Natürlich weiss ich auch nicht, ob dein Aufruf korrekt ist. Ich nutze das dw2pdf-plugin.
topic: CDN plugins for DokuWIKI  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #11
In reply to post ID 47917
ChiefsDoingNothing-plugins are mostly useless. That's why dokuwiki-programmers do not develop these kind of plugins :-)

Kindly, explain to me, what is meant by CDN.
topic: bureaucracy-Anfänger braucht Starthilfe  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #12
In reply to post ID 47871
LMS23, ich danke Dir. Ich hatte das schon im plugin-Forum gepostet und dort schon Hilfe erhalten. Auf Deinen Link war ich dabei auch schon gestossen.
topic: Categorization in Hierarchy (using namespaces in such a way you create a hierarchy of categories)  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #13
In reply to post ID 47866
Quote by Aincite:
I'll sort the linking.

- I do not understand what you mean with this sentence. Can you explain?
- If you build up your hierarchy with namespaces, you do not need do sort anything manually. You could/should make use of the several plugins, which will present the complete structure for easy access f.e. in the sidebar.
But as I mentioned in my last post, namespaces are not always senseful: In our wiki we have nearly 1700 pages, all of them organized in namespaces. Linking from one page to another page is "not possible", because mostly you do not know the exact location of the page, you probably would like to link to. Just my comment...
topic: Categorization in Hierarchy (using namespaces in such a way you create a hierarchy of categories)  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #14
In reply to post ID 47859
Or I do not understand your problem or the solution is easy:
You can create pages within namespaces like you want like:
:namespace_a:namespace_1:pages_ycyds
:namespace_a:namespace_1:pages_sdafgds
:namespace_a:namespace_1:pages_y324yds
:namespace_a:namespace_4:pages_ycgsyds
:namespace_a:namespace_4:pages_sdafsafgds
:namespace_a:namespace_5:pages_asfd3afs24yds
:namespace_b:namespace_4:pages_sdafsafgds
:namespace_b:namespace_5:pages_asfd3afs24yds

You can navigate to the individual pages show above with the help of some plugins like indexmenu, simplenavi, etc.

But not in all cases a structure with namespaces is senseful. The linking to other pages gets more complicate, if you additionally to the name of the page always need to know, where the page is located.
topic: Elektroauto (Strombegrenzen)  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #15
In reply to post ID 47822
Ja; mit einem Widerstand kannst Du den Ladestrom begrenzen, jedenfalls soweit mit meine Kenntnisse nicht trügen. Frag' doch mal in einem Forum für Elektrotechnik nach; da wirst Du bestimmt schneller und kompetenter geholfen.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 21  22  23  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2015-08-29, 18:54:15 (UTC +02:00)