Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3 ... 20  21  22  next 

All posts by virk (318)

topic: Bold text for current visited page in Sidebar and (You are here:) bar  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 318 posts · Location: Aachen
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I do not understand the 1st problem (probably like Torpedo)
topic: include-plugin möge "structured data plugin"-Datensätze anzeigen  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #2
In reply to post ID 47689
Danke Dir für Deine Antwort. Habe die Modifikation durchgeführt und sehe jetzt "das Problem". Mal sehen, ob das für uns eines ist oder wird.
topic: Anker setzen  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #3
In reply to post ID 47658
So:

In einer Seite definierst Du eine Überschrift mittels ===== Ueberschrift34 =====. Zu dieser Überschrift springst Du dann mittels [[namespace:seite#sectionueberschrift34]], NACHTRAG, wobei "section" wohl nicht nötig ist.
topic: How to expand the whole page with Sidebar enabled?  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #4
In reply to post ID 47621
The file /conf/userstyle.css, which I have created by myself, currently looks as follows:

hr {
  clear: none; /*Dient dazu, dass der Text parallel zum Toc beginnt */
  width: auto;
}
div.dokuwiki div.doc {
  display: none;
}
div.dokuwiki div.sidebar {
  font-size: 130%;
}

/*div.projects {font: normal 75%/1.4 Arial, sans-serif;}*/ /*funktioniert */
table.aanlagen {font: normal 70%/1.4 Arial, sans-serif;} /*funktioniert */
table.facturen {font: normal 70%/1.4 Arial, sans-serif;} /*funktioniert */
table.facturen_in {font: normal 70%/1.4 Arial, sans-serif;} /*funktioniert */
/*table {font: normal 100%/1.4 Arial, sans-serif;}*/

#dokuwiki__aside {
    position: fixed;
    top: 160px;
    bottom: 40px;
    overflow: auto;
}

Interesting for you could be the lines with "table…". By this dokuwiki shows the corresponding tables with "only" 70% of the normal font size. (The tables are created from the data plugin, this is also where the names "aanlagen, facturen,…" came from)

The effect is compared to as if you would decrease the size of view in your browser but the decreasing would only affect the table and not all the other stuff on the site.
topic: How to expand the whole page with Sidebar enabled?  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #5
In reply to post ID 47592
What have I done to get this in the dokuwiki-template:
- Create ~/Sites/wiki/lib/tpl/dokuwiki/style.local.ini probably by duplicating "style.ini"
- Adjust the value at the bottom:
; site and sidebar widths
__site_width__      = "98%"
__sidebar_width__   = "16em"
; cut off points for mobile devices
__tablet_width__    = "800px"
__phone_width__     = "480px"

Reload the page and be sure to have cleaned the browser cache and probably the dokuwiki-cache, too, before!

Question: Where did you adjust the values (1~100)?

Remark: You waited much less than first time :-)
topic: include-plugin: no "structured data plugin"- data displayed  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #6
In reply to post ID 47583
In my opinion this behaviour is not "correct". Let
dataset 1 be attached to page01
dataset 2 be attached to page02
dataset n be attached to page n

If "I" now display a page x with
{{page>page01}}
{{page>page02}}

{{page>page n}}

then I do not understand, why everything is displayed on this page x with the exception of the data sets of the include plugin. The person who is using the include-commands obviously knows what he's doing: He is not displaying one page, but he is displaying a lot of pages bbeneath each other.

The reason, why I think such a feature to be senseful is that with this feature you could display more data sets (each one on a individual page) on "one page" which is glued together with the help of the include-plugin.

Currently I do not see the disadvantage of my point of view; perhaps there are technical issues, which I am not familiar with.
topic: include-plugin möge "structured data plugin"-Datensätze anzeigen  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #7
Subject: include-plugin möge "structured data plugin"-Datensätze anzeigen
Wenn ich Seiten mithilfe des include-plugins darstellen lasse, werden mir Datensätze

---- dataentry projects ----
number        : 2492 #

---

nicht angezeigt. Ich hätte das aber gerne. Das scheint gewollt zu sein, sei aber änderbar. Kann mir da jemand auf die Sprünge helfen?
topic: include-plugin: no "structured data plugin"- data displayed  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #8
In reply to post ID 47492
Last week-end I found a posting, I think on GitHub, where this "problem" is further described, but now I no longer remember, where I have seen that.
Has somebody probably got an idea or a solution concerning this?
topic: Projekttagebuch  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #9
In reply to post ID 47554
Beim zweiten Mal lesen Deines postings kommt mir tatsächlich die Idee, die beiden plugins (werden bei uns schon benutzt) mal zweckzuentfremden. Ich gucke mir das demnächst mal genauer an. Danke für die Anregung.

(A propos: Bislang mache ich einen Test mithilfe des include-plugins. Jedoch gibt es diesbezüglich auch kleinere Probleme :-) ).

Wir sind übrigens hier die fast einzigen Mitkämpfer aus Aachen, denke ich :-)
virk #10
Subject: include-plugin: no "structured data plugin"- data displayed
When I display pages with the "help" of the "include plugin", the ---- data …----- content of the "structured data plugin" is not displayed, while the content shows well, if I the pages are displayed separately. Can anybody confirm this and probably has a solution?
topic: Dynamische Tabelle erzeugen?  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #11
In reply to post ID 47375
Quote by Kruemel on 2015-03-05, 19:40:
Das würde dann bedeuten, dass die gesamte Tabelle auf jeder Seite einzufügen ist - korrekt? ich hatte ursprünglich vor, nur eine große Tabelle zu pflegen (jedes Quartal kommen Daten hinzu). Oder kann ich die Tabelle ggf. Auf einer Seite ablegen und dann aus anderen Seiten heraus die jeweiligen Tabellen dynamisch gemerieren lassen?
Kruemel

Hallo! Lese erst jetzt wieder im Forum. Du wirst es schon wissen: Du musst "die Tabelle" nicht auf jeder Seite einfügen. Es gibt gar keine Tabelle, sondern Du stellst nur auf den Seiten, auf denen Du es willst, die vorliegenden Daten auf Deine gewünschte Art und Weise dar.

Ich werde mir im Gegenzug mal Dein gefundenes plugin ansehen und auch das von og.
topic: Dynamische Tabelle erzeugen?  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #12
In reply to post ID 47362
Evtl. "einfach" mit dem "structured data plugin" lösen. Damit kannst Du auf jeder dokuwiki-Seite einen Datensatz ablegen (1000 Datensätze bedeuten 1000 Seiten) und kannst diese dann vom plugin in Tabellenform zusammenstellen lassen. Bei dieser Darstellung kannst Du Filter benutzen.
topic: Index as popup-menue  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #13
Subject: Index as popup-menue
Currently we make use of the plugin simplenavi to display the index of the wiki in the sidebar. This occupies space, which could be used for content. Is there a plugin available, with which I could have the index shown as a popupmenue somehow?
topic: Tab oder Leerzeichen in einem Text  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #14
In reply to post ID 47108
Bei mir (Mac) übt alt-Leerzeichen anscheinend die gewünschte Funktion aus. Hier im Forum          auch.
topic: More information about updating.  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
virk #15
In reply to post ID 46983
What I would try:

Step 1) Backup your wiki, install plugin "upgrade", run it from the admin-site and follow the instructions.
Step 2) There is no "Step 2"

Kind regards
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 20  21  22  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20120620-dev, © 2003-2011 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2015-03-29, 15:41:31 (UTC +02:00)