Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3 ... 25  26  27  next 

All posts by virk (397)

topic: Seite reagiert nicht mehr (Nach Inhaltsverzeichnis erstellen, reagierte die Seite auf NICHTS mehr!!!)  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 397 posts · Location: Aachen
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Quote by frehbein:
Hallo liebes Forum,
habe da ein Problem.
Und zwar habe ich unter Einstellung das Plugin <nspages> unter Inhaltsverzeichnis beigefügt.

Wo hast Du was gemacht? Beschreib' mal genauer; mindestens ich verstehe das nicht.

Quote by frehbein:
The requested URL /<nspages>/doku.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.4.10 (Raspbian) Server at 192.168.2.203 Port 80

Dass da ein "<nspages>" in der Adresszeile steht, wundert mich; wüsste kein Szenario, dass da in Ordnung wäre. Vielleicht musst du nur einfach das "<nspages>" löschen, damit wenigstens der Aufruf wieder funktioniert.

Rufst du die Seite anders auf als früher?
topic: titles of read forum postings no longer change from bold to normal  in the forum: Offtopic Forum Help
virk #2
In reply to post ID 53187
Quote by turnermm:
If I understand you, that seems to be the correct behavior of the browser.   You are simply switching back to the unchanged state of the page.  To have the type face change, you have to hit search and reload the listings.  Or click reload when you've gone back to the listings.   Anyway that's been my experience.

Thank you, Myron! Then the behaviour has changed. Perhaps caching mechanism works "better" in recent browsers, which in my case is a disadvantage :-( But it's good to know that you experience the same behaviour. So I do not need to search further and can continue with my whisky :-)
topic: titles of read forum postings no longer change from bold to normal  in the forum: Offtopic Forum Help
virk #3
In reply to post ID 53185
Quote by turnermm:
I normally use Windows for everyday stuff, but just checked my Mac with El Capitain and did not have that issue with Safari.

Then perhaps your installation is broken somehow :-)

Shit! In the list of postings of one forum I click on one posting. Browser now displays the content of this post. I read this post and with arrow left in the symbol line (top of browser window) I switch back to "list of postings": The just read posting is still bold. That is shit and I can (only) avoid by deactivating cache.

Anyone else a hint concerning this matter?
virk #4
In reply to post ID 53181
I have this behaviour with Safari in El Capitan, Firefox in El Capitan and Safari in Yosemite.
My old computer with Snow Leopard and Safari works as intended.
I think it is related to caching somehow.
virk #5
Subject: titles of read forum postings no longer change from bold to normal
Up to some weeks ago, in my Browser titles of new postings in the forum appeared in bold. As soon as I read them and turned back to previous site (click onto Browser-icon) , the titles changed to normal font. Now this behaviour is different. They remain bold. I can only have the previous behaviour, if I deactivate the browser cache (Safari, El Capitan, developer menu).
Did I misconfigure something or is this now normal behaviour of forum and Browser?
topic: Vorschaubilder  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #6
In reply to post ID 52905
Hallo Sören!

Wir (virk) waren drei Wochen in Urlaub. Ich habe Dir gerade eine email geschrieben. Zugangsdaten finde ich hier bei mir nicht (mehr).
topic: CamelCase-Option sicher ausschalten  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #7
In reply to post ID 52607
Ich würde mal behaupten, die ist dann aus. Eventuell muss die nur caches löschen, sowohl den vom dokuwiki als auch den vom Browser. Und wenn ich Unrecht habe, hat vielleicht ein anderer Recht :-)

P.S.: Jetzt klicke ich zwar "Antwort absenden", probiere es aber trotzdem eben aus :-)

So! Bei mir ist es dann auch direkt wieder deaktiviert, auch ohne dass ich irgendwelche caches lösche.
topic: structured data plugin: display 98.000,00 instead of 98000,00 in datatable  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #8
In reply to post ID 52610
FosseWay, thanks a lot for your support. Probably I will try this as soon as I find some time and sense. In any case I have learnt that my "problem" seems to be a little bit interesting :-)
topic: Replacing the DokuWIki logo with a personal logo  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
virk #9
In reply to post ID 52602
@monroemann
1.) Tell us, which template you are using! If you use f.e. the dokuwiki-template you find the logo in "/Users/Heiner/Sites/wiki_colibri_HV/lib/tpl/dokuwiki/images/logo.png". The first part of the location will be different at you. If you have direct access to the file directory, just replace that logo with your own and ensure that the webserver is allowed to read it.
2) If you do not have direct access, just try to upload the new logo via Media Manager to :wiki:logo.png or directly to logo.png! It is really described in detail by the link, Andi provided you with. (I hope) I have quoted the most important stuff.
3) Send your avatar which you are talking about to virk@gmx.net!

Changing the Logo

Here are the locations checked by the template code:

The site's logo
:wiki:logo.png
:logo.png
lib/tpl/dokuwiki/images/logo.png

Please make sure that those namespaces (either root or wiki:) are readable to all users. Otherwise the image will be broken to users who are not logged in.

Kind regards

Heiner
topic: structured data plugin: display 98.000,00 instead of 98000,00 in datatable  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #10
Subject: structured data plugin: display 98.000,00 instead of 98000,00 in datatable
Is it possible to have the structured data plugin display the "." (thousands separator) in data tables? Numbers would be much better readable.
topic: Linking the "create page" on empty page to create new page  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #11
In reply to post ID 52337
I have not exact answer to your question but if you append "?do=edit" to the page address in the browser link, you are directed to the editor: for example: www.dokuwiki/doku.php/projecte/1101?do=edit.
topic: Bootstrap3: WRAP Plugin nicht mehrspaltig?  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #12
In reply to post ID 52191
Ich würde dem beipflichten, was MEuro (Mark gibt's nicht mehr) gesagt hat.
topic: line continuation character and word wrap in text file  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #13
In reply to post ID 52143
… or perhaps delete the "returns"!
topic: Spezielles Anwendungsgebiet data-Plugin  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #14
In reply to post ID 52130
Eben auf die Schnelle; bin schon halb am Schlafen: Zum Raufzählen einer Nummer kannst Du das numbering-plugin benutzen. Dieses kreiert Dir die um eins raufgezählte Nummer. Diese Nummer trägst Du geeignet ins bureaucracy-plugin ein und das kreiert Dir dann die Seite.

Gute Nacht!
This post was edited on 2016-04-20, 07:40 by virk.
topic: 2. Navigation rechts  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #15
In reply to post ID 52086
Sollte mit dem template bootstrap3 wohl gehen; und evtl. auch mit anderen templates.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 25  26  27  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2016-08-29, 00:19:11 (UTC +02:00)