Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3 ... 27  28  29  next 

All posts by virk (434)

topic: Entscheidungsfindung für Einsatz von Dokuware als Bürowiki - Projektgröße  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 434 posts · Location: Aachen
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Bei uns in der Firma habe ich das wiki vor ca. 8 Jahren eingerichtet. Wir sind 7 Mitarbeiter und nutzen das wiki als Projekttagebuch, zur Fixierung von Designrichtlinien, Aufgabenverwaltung (wird nur von mir dafür benutzt :-)), Dokumentation von aufgetretenen Fehlern, etc. Wir haben die 3.000 Seiten auch überschritten und haben mit der Geschwindigkeit des wikis überhaupt kein Problem. Es läuft (allerdings) auch hier lokal auf einem macmini, der gleichzeitig als file- und Kontakteserver dient.
Ich sehe bzgl. der textbasierten Dateien keine Nachteile, was überhaupt nicht heissen soll, dass es keine gibt:-) Die Vorteile sind die einfache Backupmöglichkeit - man muss nur die Dateien backuppen, die sich geändert haben - und die Möglichkeit, die Dateien auch ohne das wiki lesen zu können.
Ich vermisse an dem wiki nicht viel. Die community hier ist so, dass "sie sehr schnell geholfen werden". Desweiteren gibt es genügend Profis, die Erweiterungen/plugins anpassen oder erstellen können.
Was ich für wichtig erachte, ist, sich am Anfang Gedanken über die Struktur des wikis zu machen: Organisiere ich alles in namespaces (Ordner) und halte ich eine flache Struktur (alle Seiten liegen "nebeneinander" im filesystem). Beide Möglichkeiten haben Vor- und Nachteile. Das zu ändern ist später lästige Arbeit, wenn mal alles verlinkt ist.
Für uns ist das wiki ideal.
topic: New here!  in the forum: Community User Introductions
virk #2
In reply to post ID 55560
Hello! I am here since nearly a decade. Welcome on board!
topic: Hi from Italy (new user)  in the forum: Community User Introductions
virk #3
In reply to post ID 55347
Hello!

I am Heiner from Aachen, Germany. We work with dokuwiki since about 8 years. Welcome on board!  :-)
topic: Create link from unscured page to secured area  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #4
In reply to post ID 55341
1) Perhaps you can make use of the "sneaky index" in the dokuwiki-configuration.
2) One of your links directs to "odar_dm" while the other directs to "dm:odar_dm". These are different sites which probably are protected differently by your ACL-configuration.
topic: ordering links in left panel  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #5
In reply to post ID 55304
1) Name your pages of the meetings like "20170201" for February, 1th, 2017.
2) In the first headline on a page you write ===== 1er_fevrier_2017 ===== or howwhatever you want it to look like.
3) In dokuwiki configuration switch on "useheading"
4) Install indexmenu as plugin and configure it appropriately!

Now it perhaps :-)  should work as intended.
This post was edited on 2017-02-04, 22:26 by virk.
topic: Replacement for doodle-plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #6
In reply to post ID 55288
@schplurtz: You are right! I use the patched version of the plugin you mentioned; sorry for not having informed about that.

The problem is, if I f.e. write check for "hypnosis" reason into the field what you called username/taskname and save it, I can no longer edit it again. From my point of view this is a bug; you perhaps already found the reason why :-)
I did not test f.e. check for 'hypnosis' reason, only the " up to now has caused the trouble.

I will keep your suggestion in mind and will probably inform a colleague about it, who is familiar with php. Thank you so far! I now know that problem is not caused by me :-)

Remark: On http://strukturpunkt.de/doodle/demo# you can test the behaviour. The last entries are made by me :-)
This post was edited on 2017-01-31, 19:24 by virk.
topic: Replacement for doodle-plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #7
Subject: Replacement for doodle-plugin
We use the doodle-plugin as todo-list. Picture is attached. This plugin does not allow the """-character: tasks with this character will no longer be editable or deletable.

Question: Is there a plugin, which can (completely) replace this plugin?
The author has attached one file to this post:
doodle.png 45.8 kBytes
You have no permission to open this file.
topic: Ordered lists with Images  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
virk #8
In reply to post ID 55241
Perhaps you can create the ordered list by yourself and use a table.
topic: Created genealogy page using dokuwiki  in the forum: Community User Introductions
virk #9
In reply to post ID 55208
@nerfer: Maybe in "configuration" you mentioned the wrong start page; instead of un:00_start just 00_start?
topic: Hi from Shaileshkumar Manubhai Patel (Introduction)  in the forum: Community User Introductions
virk #10
In reply to post ID 55117
Hi Shaileshkumar Manubhai Patel! This is virk; we use dokuwiki since about 8 years now as project diary etc. I think you will find useful hints and answers in this forum :-)
topic: How to stop Dokuwiki from lower casing the namespaces?  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #11
In reply to post ID 55019
Tony, you additionally need to know, that dokuwiki requires some restrictions for pagenames and namespaces: As far as I remember: lower case, no spaces, etc.
For pages you can use "useheading", what you already did. For namespaces there is no such possibility; you need to make use of the workaround turnermm advised.
topic: Indexmenu as pop-up  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #12
Subject: Indexmenu as pop-up
Is there any possiblity to have the (hierarchical)-indexmenu not in the sidebar, where it takes space, but to have it as a pop-up-menu, which appears somewhere on the screen, as soon as I need it?
topic: Start Page, Sitemap & Indexmenu Configuration  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #13
In reply to post ID 54759
I am not sure if I understood you correctly/sufficiently :-)

In our wiki we have the navigation in the SIDEBAR, which always remains visible, but takes space: There is just one page "navigation" or "sidebar" or however you call it with (as only content) the indexmenu-call/order. This file is made known as the sidebar-content via the dokuwiki configuration.
topic: Indexmenu Sort Code disappears on Save  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #14
In reply to post ID 54742
You can find a "plugin»indexmenu»only_adminswarning" in the indexmenu-section of the configuration-file of dokuwiki. Maybe it is related to your issue.
topic: Need to set text in a box of given hight with a vertical scrollbar on the right-hand edge  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #15
In reply to post ID 54704
Just in case, "folded" did not look like intended:
With the folded plugin active, try the following:

++++ Hello ladies and gentlemen,...| this is the shell script of the future
<code>
Line 1 of your script
Line 2 of your script
Line 3 of your script
Line x of your script
</code>
++++
The author has attached one file to this post:
folded.png 25.4 kBytes
You have no permission to open this file.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 27  28  29  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2017-02-27, 14:42:50 (UTC +01:00)