Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3 ... 26  27  28  next 

All posts by virk (420)

topic: Need to set text in a box of given hight with a vertical scrollbar on the right-hand edge  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 420 posts · Location: Aachen
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Just in case, "folded" did not look like intended:
With the folded plugin active, try the following:

++++ Hello ladies and gentlemen,...| this is the shell script of the future
<code>
Line 1 of your script
Line 2 of your script
Line 3 of your script
Line x of your script
</code>
++++
The author has attached one file to this post:
folded.png 25.4 kBytes
You have no permission to open this file.
topic: Need to set text in a box of given hight with a vertical scrollbar on the right-hand edge  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #2
In reply to post ID 54700
It is not what you want but you can have a look at the "folded"-plugin. With this plugin you will/can have your script only being visible after a mouse-click.
topic: easy upload to current page  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #3
In reply to post ID 54570
Perhaps there is a misunderstanding: As far as I understand you "cannot" upload a "file to a page". You upload any document into the media-folder, which well can have a similar structure concerning namespaces as the data-folder. On the page you only insert a link to where dokuwiki should find the file.
topic: recover password with email (lost password)  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #4
In reply to post ID 54550
I do not understand completely what you want; but do You know about the possibilities in the configuration ("admin"-secion and the "configuration") of dokuwiki?
topic: Tagging just "portions" of pages  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #5
Subject: Tagging just "portions" of pages
I have had a rough look at the "tagxxx"-plugins. They all seem to enable page-tagging.

Is there a possibility to just tag "portions" of a page? F.e.: I have a dokuwiki-page and within that page the following appears:

<tagplugin skycraper> We designed this skycraper according to the rules. Additionally it should withstand 6 hours of fire but this seemed nearly impossible.</tagplugin>

With <tagplugin list skycraper> I want to display all "skycraper"-tagged portions, which are in my wiki.

Has anybody got an idea how to do that?
topic: DW Edit, numbered lists  - Clear syntax button?  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #6
In reply to post ID 54440
Numbered list will/can be created by [space][space][-]. Perhaps you mixed it up somehow :-)
topic: to do list for different project  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #7
In reply to post ID 54406
I will have a closer look at your proposed web-site. And my german language skills are what you call "perfect" :-)
topic: to do list for different project  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #8
In reply to post ID 54322
Scott, currently I am testing a combination of doodle-plugin, with which you can do a job-page in each (project-)namespace. With the include-plugin I collect all these job-page to get a general overview about all jobs/tasks, which need to be done.
topic: Remove all admin links from header  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
virk #9
In reply to post ID 54369
I tried to go to your admin-section via <https://www.thenomads.org.uk/doku.php?do=admin> but dokuwiki replied with:"Command unavailable: admin". Perhaps you have broken your installation?
virk #10
In reply to post ID 54320
Scott, I think you are somewhat ahead concering this matter compared to mine :-) Just a short explanation, what I intend to do: We are a small company; engineering and manufacturing of ammonia absorption refrigeration systems. All of our potential project get a 4 digit-number as the "project" number, even if it does not become a project, which is the normal case :-) This project number will be the namespace in dokuwiki; f.e. :projects:2456. Each of these project namespaces can/will have subnamespaces, for example :projects:2456:2456_finances.
Each individual project requires some jobs/tasks/works to be done. I would like to show the jobs/tasks/works in each project namespace, but also on one page called f.e. :projects:alltasks

I now have had a look at task-plugin; most probably this will fit my needs........

Ohhhh, I now need to leave. I am gonna meet my daugther in town for to have an icecream; this is more important. Later more!

Regards Heiner
virk #11
Subject: to do list for different project
How can I realize the following concerning "to do":

- I would like to see one table with all "to do topics" of all projects
- I would like to see individual tables of all to do topics for individual projects.

"Structured data plugin" can handle the general behavior; we use that for invoicing (all and individual projects) but I do not know how to make a (clickable) "to do"-structure with Structured data plugin.

What (other) possibilites do I have?
topic: Verwendung Plugin navi  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #12
In reply to post ID 54305
1) Hast Du in der Konfiguration auch festgelegt, dass "navigationmenu" die sidebar sein soll? Siehe: "In the page defining the sidebar in your template add the following syntax:..."
topic: Problem with logins and wiki update  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
virk #13
In reply to post ID 54248
- Download a software like "batchmod". Adjust the permissions of the complete dokuwiki-folder in a way that owner is "_www" and is allowed to do everything in that folder.
- Additionally tell us how you installed, because permission problems normally should not occur if you installed "correctly".
- Have a look at the chapter <https://www.dokuwiki.org/permissions>

2nd cup of coffee now!
topic: No Editor with non-default Template  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
virk #14
In reply to post ID 54143
I continue in english: I do not know, how to solve but I know some questions, other might have :-) :
1) Do you use the standard editor of dokuwiki or ckgedit (there were some issues with the latter as far as I remember)
2) You could search via google or within the forum about issues with IE 11 (there were some as far as I remember)
3) Can you exclude a caching problem with IE 11?
4) Years ago there was a thread with "no or disappeared buttons". Perhaps you can find that and it is of help.

Regards Heiner
topic: "Setze neues Passwort" deaktivieren  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #15
In reply to post ID 54140
@moz

Danke für den Hinweis. War mir nicht bewußt. Dann ist das ja tatsächlich sinnvoll :-)
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 26  27  28  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2016-12-04, 17:17:42 (UTC +01:00)