Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3 ... 14  15  16  next 

All posts by virk (237)

topic: Index as popup- or dropdown menu  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 237 posts · Location: Aachen
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I also used indexmenu but I want to have a popup-menu for to save the space. So I would "work" without any sidebar.
topic: Index as popup- or dropdown menu  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #2
In reply to post ID 43240
Is there perhaps somebody who has got an idea about that? We have a wiki with about 1000 pages organized in about 100 namespaces in a hierarchical structure and a popup-menu of the index to access every side would be very helpful. We are running Binky and dokuwiki-template.
virk #3
Subject: Index as popup- or dropdown menu
Is there a possibility to have the index as popup- or dropdown-menu?

Greetings Heiner
topic: rtfd-Dateien (Mac) über den Medien-Manager laden?  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #4
In reply to post ID 43219
@Thomas_RO

Du solltest auf Deine .rtfd-Datei im Mac-Finder einen Rechtsklick machen und dann "Paketinhalte zeigen" lassen. Da sollte jetzt ein .rtf sichbar sein, welches Du evtl. hochladen kannst.

RTFD ist beim Mac meines Wissens kein Verzeichnis, sondern ein Paket.

Gruss Heiner
topic: "Structured data plugin" sortiert Zahlen nicht wünschenswert  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #5
In reply to post ID 43030
Hat keiner eine Idee oder habt Ihr damit kein Problem?
topic: "Structured data plugin" sortiert Zahlen nicht wünschenswert  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #6
Subject: "Structured data plugin" sortiert Zahlen nicht wünschenswert
Das plugin scheint Zahlen beim "datatable" nicht richtig zu sortieren. Statt
100,150,200, 1000, …sortiert es 100, 150, 1000, 200…

Wie kann ich das korrigieren?

Gruss Heiner
topic: Sort numbers in tables correctly in "structured data"  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #7
In reply to post ID 42638
Nobody else who has got this problem? It seems that the plugin will not sort that column as numbers but as characters. I would like to appear 200 before 1000.
topic: Sort numbers in tables correctly in "structured data"  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #8
In reply to post ID 42619
No! The problem occurs with the output "datatable" of the "structured data"-plugin.
virk #9
Subject: Sort numbers in tables correctly in "structured data"
What do I need to do to force dokuwiki to sort numbers in tables of "structured data" "correctly" and not 100,1120,200? Who knows?
This post was edited on 2014-03-03, 19:21 by virk.
topic: Excel-data to put into structured data plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #10
Subject: Excel-data to put into structured data plugin
I have an Excel-file here with about 500 lines and about 15 columns. Now I want this data to be put into the "structured data plugin". Each line of the Excel-file should finally look like the following data:

---- dataentry projects ----
number        : 3456
documentnr    : 45633
customer      : BMW
date          : 2008-12-20
type          : Kolofonia looser Plants
capacity      : 1.000 kW
temperature   : -32°C
ad.           : no
wbt           :
hwt           :
el. cabinet   : no
commissioning : yes
cooling       : yes
software      : no
evaporator    : no
just          : no
price         : 565,54€
who           :

Has anybody of you got an idea how to do this without copying the complete Excel file?
topic: Index as popup-menu anywhere on the page  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #11
In reply to post ID 41472
Nobody has got an idea how to realize that?
topic: Index as popup-menu anywhere on the page  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #12
Subject: Index as popup-menu anywhere on the page
Is there a possiblity to not have the index in the sidebar (actually done with simplenavi) , but to have it anywhere on the side as a popup-menu? This would save some space for the data for me. Any hints welcome!
topic: dokuwiki as information-center for visitors/customers  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #13
In reply to post ID 40308
Has somebody perhaps got a small hint to guide me into one direction, how to manage this "problem"? I attached two screenshot where you can see my first try:
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=997e1f-138078679…
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=1230c3-138078683…

I just made a table and put the picture and text inside. "Details" can be shown with the help of the "folded"-plugin. But how to improve the look of that table? And for me it would be better, if each line of the table would be a separate page, which a plugin would collect and prepared it for visualization and making a pdf of it. Any ideas?
topic: Breadcrumb zeigt immer nur aktuelle Seite  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #14
In reply to post ID 40379
Wir hatten das Problem auch; ich weiß aber nicht mehr, mit welcher Konfiguration. Jedenfalls war das mit OSX als Server, also Macintosh. Ich habe keine Lösung bis auf das update gefunden.
topic: How do you widen the default width of the wiki?  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
virk #15
In reply to post ID 40354
I think, you need to put style.local.ini into "../Sites/wiki/lib/tpl/dokuwiki/style.local.ini" if you make use of the dokuwiki-template.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 14  15  16  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20120620-dev, © 2003-2011 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2014-04-20, 02:45:17 (UTC +02:00)