Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3 ... 31  32  33  next 

All posts by virk (484)

topic: Real time and dokuwiki-time vary by 2 hours  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
virk #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 484 posts · Location: Aachen
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
No homebrew. I am just running Mac OSX Server (Sierra) on a Mac mini late 2014 for the dokuwiki, contact server and file sharing purposes. PHP ist still 5.6.30 in this "Sierra package" and up to now there was no reason for to update anything besides the normal updates, Apple offers.
I know that homebrew exists but I do not know much more than this :-)
topic: Real time and dokuwiki-time vary by 2 hours  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
virk #2
In reply to post ID 57777
No problem, I am :-) I have found in php.ini that timezone is "outcommented" (do not know the right english word). I have "corrected" this matter and have given timezone = "Europe/Berlin" and will restart webserver as soon as possible. Then I will se

Later: I just restarted the webserver and the above seems to have solved "the problem".
This post was edited on 2017-08-16, 17:53 by virk.
virk #3
In reply to post ID 57767
What is astonishing me is, that the difference is exactly two hours; I thought it could be related to a "timezone"-problem. Your proposal to "sudo systemctl reload apache2", would it also be sufficient to just switch off and on the webserver in Mac OSX-Server (where the wiki is "running"?
virk #4
Subject: Real time and dokuwiki-time vary by 2 hours
I just changed a site of our dokuwiki at 07:10 in the morning, local time. When I look at the recent changes, dokuwiki indicates the the site was changed at the same date but at 05:10, so two hours earlier. What do I need to adjust in order to have both times identical?
topic: possible bug? (dokuwiki hangs after certain number of lines?)  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #5
In reply to post ID 57742
I also wasn't able to reproduce your "bug". Can you perhaps post the exact page content which is causing the trouble?

BTW: While I was testing this I noticed that the word "Hidden" was displayed in bold. Currently I do not know why :-)
topic: Looking for collapsing headers plugin.  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #6
In reply to post ID 57644
@jeffjohnvol: If you do not know it already, you could have a closer look at the folded-plugin. With this plugin you can (manually) define sections which can be toggled visible/unvisible. Additionally there will be one button, which toggles all sections in one page to visible/unvisible.
topic: Sidebar menu links not displaying properly  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #7
In reply to post ID 57199
The initial "problem" was that you had two blanks at the beginning of the line between"PROCEDURES" and the links beneath. As far as I know dokuwiki will then not render the following content.
topic: Nach Update "Frusterick Manners" Einstellungen und Admin Bereich nicht anklickbar  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #8
In reply to post ID 57179
Ist bei Dir im Browser evtl. Javascript ausgeschaltet? Dann zeigt sich nämlich ein solches Phänomen.
topic: Link to local file  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
virk #9
In reply to post ID 57165
I do not know but perhaps you find some helpful things here https://www.dokuwiki.org/wiki:syntax#windows_shares
topic: Picture along complete site width  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
virk #10
In reply to post ID 56873
Thanks a lot, Scott! It works :-)
topic: Picture along complete site width  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
virk #11
In reply to post ID 56870
Thank you for your answer. Can you provide an example, how url($YourPicture) could look like?

I tried different methods and always get severe css-errors :-)
topic: Bearbeiten einer einzigen Seite nicht möglich (Forbidden. You don't have permission to access ...)  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #12
In reply to post ID 56865
Ich verstehe nicht, wie Du von extern auf eine pdf-Datei zugreifen willst. Bei mir geht das über:
https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php/privat:heiner:visum_2016.pdf
Ich wüstte jetzt nicht, wie ich da ohne den Umweg über …lib/exe/fetch.php…drankommen sollte.
topic: Bearbeiten einer einzigen Seite nicht möglich (Forbidden. You don't have permission to access ...)  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #13
In reply to post ID 56854
1.) Besteht der Seitenname evtl. aus nicht erlaubten Zeichen (was auch immer das bei dokuwiki ist, weiß ich gerade nicht)?
2.) Verbieten vielleicht acl das Bearbeiten dieser Seite?
This post was edited on 2017-05-24, 23:36 by virk.
topic: Troubles getting indexmenu properly set up  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #14
In reply to post ID 56838
If you had pages like this:

1704:01
1704:02

Would (a) the namespace 1704 (with its pages) appear between pages 1703 and 1705 in the index or (b) would namespace 1704 appear at the top and then 1701, 1702, 1703, 1705, 1706? Here I only get (b).
topic: Navigation mit indexmenu unter bootstrap3 in die Kopfzeile verlegen?  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #15
In reply to post ID 56834
Soeben installiert; werde prüfen und berichten, sobald ich wieder am Großbildschirm sitze.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 31  32  33  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2017-08-23, 10:01:57 (UTC +02:00)