Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3 ... 32  33  34  next 

All posts by virk (508)

topic: wiki slowed down after upgrade (slow topbar)  in the forum: General Help and Support Development
virk #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 508 posts · Location: Aachen, Germany
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Okay! I have no further idea :-) We also use dokuwiki with Safari and do not have "these kind of problems". You could try to download "Safari Technical Preview"; maybe that future Safari-version works better :-)

P.S.: Try to delete all caches, history, etc. of Safari and then try again. I remember one problem with Safari which could be solved by this.
Show "Developer menu" in Safari/Preferences/most right tab. This menu will be shown in menu and simplifies the procedure of deleting caches etc.
Additionally try to open a "new private window" and check, whether the fault disappears in this new window.
Additionally try to open Safari with a new user; maybe that helps.

If anything of the above is successful, continue investigating. Have fun :-)
This post was edited on 2017-12-04, 22:35 by virk.
topic: How to use Structured Data Plugin with a Mysql Plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Development
virk #2
In reply to post ID 58841
Alternatively you could try to make use of the strata�-plugin, which can make use of MySQL.
topic: wiki slowed down after upgrade (slow topbar)  in the forum: General Help and Support Development
virk #3
In reply to post ID 58803
I do not know what to do :-)

I looked in our wiki, where I write down all problems we ever had. One case perhaps fits a little bit to yours: Finally I solved that by correcting the permissions of the complete dokuwiki-folder. I do not know which file was causing the problems, but I notice that at some of our files and directories the permissions were wrong. This was (perhaps) caused by a backup-programme, which did not respect the permissions somehow (I do not remember all the details). So I finally set files and directories to _www and everything went well again.
Did you already append "?do=check to your wiki-call in the browserline. Maybe that gives a hint?
virk #4
In reply to post ID 58801
Is it an open/public wiki?
virk #5
In reply to post ID 58780
In times when wiki is not required:
- change to other template (perhaps less comfort for you) and see, if the wiki loads faster. In case of the fault is perhaps related to your template.
- check, whether all plugins are up to date! Deactivate all plugins and see, if the wiki loads faster. Perhaps one plugin not compatible with your template?
- Is that an open wiki? If yes, provide address!

Next coffee, please :-) (07:20 in the morning)
topic: Share one namespace with other company  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
virk #6
Subject: Share one namespace with other company
We are running dokuwiki in our company for various purposes. Now we intend to grant access to one particular namespace to another company. The purpose is to share tasks, distribute "minutes of meeting", etc.
I already added another user and protected/granted access to the appropriate pages/namespaces. Access from outside is planned to be without vpn, but just https://… and then username and password.
Four (later maybe more) :-) questions:
1) How can I simplify the access to this namespace for the outside company? Currently they would need to log in and then to navigate to the matching namespace/page via browser address line.
2) Can I be "sure" that the outside company really only has access to the intended namespace, if user and password is strong or are there any known bugs?
3) Can I deactivate the breadcrumbs for only this (new) user?
4) What else should I consider?

Any contributions are very welcome.
topic: Create page with upcoming and past events  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #7
In reply to post ID 58534
Okay, understood. You could try with two include with different namespaces: one namespace with future events and one with passed events.
But now, while I am writing this, I think, this is not a smart solution of the problem :-)
topic: Layout of data-/pagelist-plugin tables in bootstrap3 same as in dokuwiki  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #8
In reply to post ID 58527
Here is the second screenshot:
The author has attached one file to this post:
Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-25 um 07.51.08.png 50.1 kBytes
You have no permission to open this file.
topic: Layout of data-/pagelist-plugin tables in bootstrap3 same as in dokuwiki  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #9
Subject: Layout of data-/pagelist-plugin tables in bootstrap3 same as in dokuwiki
Here dokuwiki is working with bootstrap3-template. We make use of the data-plugin. "datatable" looks much better in the dokuwiki-template than in the bootstrap-template. With the dokuwiki-template the table has got horizontal and vertical lines, which makes this table much better readable.
Is it possible to also display the datatable with horizontal and vertical lines, if we use bootstrap3-template?

Hopefully I have attached two pictures :-)
The author has attached one file to this post:
Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-25 um 07.51.50.png 67.5 kBytes
You have no permission to open this file.
topic: Create page with upcoming and past events  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
virk #10
In reply to post ID 58520
You could do the following:
 For each event you create a page like this:

---- dataentry  ----
eventnr      : 33230
type         : event
creationdate : 2014-08-07
finishdate   : 2014-08-07
Here the description of the event could appear: It was a very nice event. I met Heiner and drank a couple of beer with him. He is a nice guy. Etc.

(You could name the page with an automatic 5 digit-number with bureaucracy and numbering-plugin; but this would be second step)

With the structured data plugin (you already mentioned it) you collect all these pages:

---- datatable ----
cols    : %pageid%,creationdate,finishdate
headers : eventnr,Anfang,Ende
filter  : type=event

You could extend this table to your requirements and wonderfully sort it. By clicking on the pageid you get to the event-page itself where you can read the further content. It is also possible to have dokuwiki only display the events which are not yet passed.
A lot is possible.

What to use best: structured data, strata or struct, I do not know.
topic: Mediendateien separieren und zum Download anbieten, aber wie?  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #11
In reply to post ID 58486
Ich glaube:
- Ohne den Doppelpunkt zeigt dir filelist die Dateien ab dem aktuellen/aufrufenden Pfad (nach unten) an.
- Mit dem Doppelpunkt zeigt dir  filelist die Dateien ab "ganz oben" an.

{{filelist>:*}} zeigt demnach alles das, was in der obersten Ebene liegt.
{{filelist>:blog:*}} zeigt demnach alles, was eine Ebene tiefer und im namespace blog liegt.

Bzgl. Deines Postings von 15:53 liegst Du damit wohl richtig.

Bei meinen Tests spielt die Struktur des media-Verzeichnisses keine Rolle. Ich referenziere bei meinen Tests immer so, wie ich auch Seiten verlinken würde, also z.B. {{filelist>:projekte:6300:buchhaltung:facturen_uit:*}}, wobei "projekte" ein Ordner direkt im /data/pages/-Ordner ist; das ist also die höchste Hierarchie innerhalb des wikis.

Ein wenig dubios ist das jedoch schon: Ich kann mir durchaus vorstellen, dass Du richtige Syntax schreibst, filelist das aber nicht gerappelt bekommt. Ich beschrieb so etwas ja in meinem posting von 09:20 Uhr heute.

Mach mal {{filelist>:*.txt}}. Damit sollte er nur die txt-Dateien in Deiner obersten Hierarchie anzeigen und keine, die darunter in weiteren Namensräumen liegen. Das ginge dann wohl mit "recursive" oder so ähnlich.
topic: Mediendateien separieren und zum Download anbieten, aber wie?  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
virk #12
In reply to post ID 58483
Mach mal:
{{filelist>:*}}

{{filelist>*}}

untereinander!
virk #13
In reply to post ID 58482
Ich glaube, Du musst nicht miteilen, dass Du im media-Verzeichnis bist, sondern "ihm" sagen, wie Deine normale Ordnerstruktur ist.
virk #14
In reply to post ID 58480
Versuch' zunächst mal {{filelist>*}}
virk #15
In reply to post ID 58475
@diltigug: Ich hatte beim Testen ein ähnliches Problem. "Zuerst" zeigte filelist nichts an, sondern eine Fehlermeldung a la "N/A blabla…Irgendwann dann tauchten die Einträge auf. Eventuell muss da der Indexer noch einmal drüberlaufen, o.ä. Ich vermutete zunächst einen Syntaxfehler meinerseits, dann einen Bug, aber jetzt läuft es halt.

Nachtrag: Bei mir lautet ein Testaufruf:
{{filelist>:projekte:6300:buchhaltung:facturen_uit:*}}
This post was edited on 2017-10-20, 10:32 by virk.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 32  33  34  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2017-12-12, 15:03:36 (UTC +01:00)