Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by LAttilaD (2)

topic: Editor is very slow on Android  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
LAttilaD #1
Member since Feb 2015 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Editor is very slow on Android
I’m using Dokuwiki since 2015 and I would like to use it on Android, too. Chrome 69 on Android 6.0.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Now, the editor is extremely slow. That depends on the size of the page. I’m having books published as pages, some of them 10 to 300 KB each. Opening a page like that in the editor is extremely slow. Not the downloading time. Tapping on the editor, moving the cursor, typing characters, deleting some – all take several seconds each. It’s impossible to do an edit on such pages bigger than fixing a simple typo. On my Windows PC, everything s fine. All plugins affecting the editor are disabled now. Where should I look for a fix?
topic: Building an image gallery  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
LAttilaD #2
Member since Feb 2015 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Building an image gallery
I’m creating a wiki with many images and I’d like to create a gallery page. I’d like to assign tags to images and show a list of available tags; when the user chooses one, the images with that tag should appear. Most of that could be easy, but PHP code embedded in a wiki page doesn’t receive URL parameters in $_GET, and $_POST seems not to be reliable. How could I solve this, please?
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-23, 05:23:47 (UTC +02:00)