Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  next 

All posts by courtland (90)

topic: Adding Fields to Media Description Pane  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
courtland #1
Member since Mar 2015 · 90 posts · Location: USA
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I was able to add fields via inspector, I also noticed it appears I'll have to add calls in the meta files as well by configuring mediameta.php

Now if I can just find that pesky fields file.
This post was edited on 2018-04-07, 19:54 by courtland.
topic: Adding Fields to Media Description Pane  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
courtland #2
Subject: Adding Fields to Media Description Pane
Folks, I have hunted and pecked for a file to add fields to for the media manager info pane for media images.
I would like to add additional fields that can be filled out upon submital of a file or image:
Dimension:
Material:
Wood Species:

etc etc.

Through inspector I have found the fields, please see attached file.

[Image: https://forum.dokuwiki.org/forum.php?req=thread&download=60207&inline=1&key=2AAF60CF]

Can someone direct me to the file where I can add fields, and is that all I would need to do for fields to appear in the media manager file info pane? Thanks for any help
The author has attached one file to this post:
media_manager_inspect.JPG 64.7 kBytes
You have no permission to open this file.
This post was edited on 2018-04-07, 19:41 by courtland.
Edit reason: added image to topic area
topic: Edit Navbar Height in Boostrap3 Template  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
courtland #3
In reply to post ID 59855
Brent thanks a whole lot for that, appreciate it much, and it helped immensely!!!
topic: Edit Navbar Height in Boostrap3 Template  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
courtland #4
Subject: Edit Navbar Height in Boostrap3 Template
Good morning folks, I have been knocking my head around and trying to find the css to edit the navbar top globally in Boostrap3 template.
Using inspector I have found how to increase the size of the logo, but now I need to increase the height of the navbar area.
Any suggestions or direction are greatly appreciated.
Also, is there a safe over ride file to perform these changes in Bootstrap3 so as not get over ridden during upgrades?
Thanks!
topic: Image upload fails after moving Wiki to Subdomain  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
courtland #5
In reply to post ID 58127
So does it all work fine now Chooeful, or do you still get any warning messages?
topic: Image upload fails after moving Wiki to Subdomain  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
courtland #6
In reply to post ID 58120
Take a look at this, and see if this helps at all, if you have tried everything then come one back and let us know if your still having issues or not.
https://www.dokuwiki.org/faq:servermove
topic: Geo location of wiki pages (What plugins would provide the geolocation functionality of a wiki page?)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
courtland #7
In reply to post ID 55124
Digitalin, thanks so much for the indepth reply and i apologize for the late response!
I'm going to try this all out! Thanks so much!
topic: Your PHP seems to miss SSL support. Downloading will not work for many DokuWiki extensions.  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
courtland #8
In reply to post ID 55105
I had that issue when I installed it on a VPS and I got frustrated and took it back to shared hosting. I bet this was the issue for my install as well, thanks! I'll try it again on my VPS.
topic: Hide Media Manager  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
courtland #9
In reply to post ID 55097
Genius!
topic: Geo location of wiki pages (What plugins would provide the geolocation functionality of a wiki page?)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
courtland #10
In reply to post ID 55076
Quote by andi:
I think it's a possibility that it will be implemented some day. In the near future though? Probably not. Unless someone else does it.

Thanks Andi, appreciate the feedback.
courtland #11
In reply to post ID 55077
Thanks mprins, I looked at that before, but what I got out of it was the wiki page had to manually be added to the map. Am I right?
In other words, if I create a wiki page, and within that wiki page I add the geotag coordinates, will the pin auto populate the general map that resides on a separate page?

If I may I'd like to add an example here at http://thepatriotwoodwiki.org/Geolocated+Wiki+Pages
Those pins were auto populated with a geolocation feature at time of wiki page creation. Click on a pin, a page title will appear.
Are we talking about the same process?
Thanks mprins
This post was edited on 2017-01-05, 17:44 by courtland.
topic: can't upload pictures?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
courtland #12
In reply to post ID 55073
Quote by andi:
I wish someone would fix that template's styles.

Me too! It's a great template! Just needs some tweaking. Responsive and mobile ready would be awesome too!
topic: can't upload pictures?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
courtland #13
In reply to post ID 55068
When I fired up our doku for the first time and played with templates, I did the same thing finanzwiki, don't feel bad.
courtland #14
In reply to post ID 55070
Andi, thanks so much for the follow up. I read the discussion you linked too with great interest. Do you think this feature may become reality in near time?
topic: How to turn off sidebar for the given namespace?  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
courtland #15
In reply to post ID 55033
This may help.
See header "Sidebar by Namespace"

https://www.dokuwiki.org/faq:sidebar
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-01-16, 13:26:11 (UTC +01:00)