Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  next 

All posts by courtland (96)

topic: site loading time much higher with bootstrap3- than with dokuwiki-template  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
courtland #1
Member since Mar 2015 · 96 posts · Location: USA
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Digitalin, that really does speed up a wiki! Incredible!
Courtland
topic: site loading time much higher with bootstrap3- than with dokuwiki-template  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
courtland #2
In reply to post ID 67021
Virk, mine was running a tad slow too, when I disabled "Show Bootswatch.com theme switcher in navbar" in configuration, my site loaded significantly quicker, this may be your case or not, just thought I'd throw it out there in case you have that enabled, you could try to disable and see if it improves.
Courtland
topic: (Solved) Gallery Plugin and bootstrap3 conflict (gallery rendering improperly with template)  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
courtland #3
In reply to post ID 66933
Hmm. Well I reinstalled Bootstrap3 for another reason, and consequently that seemed to have fixed the gallery issue as well. So all is good.
Courtland
topic: plugin struct and geodata  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
courtland #4
In reply to post ID 66781
Just to add to the fire (pardon the pun cziehr) but I had a similar request, that looked promising for a work around. See here at https://forum.dokuwiki.org/thread/14361

How about a wiki page for information of the road closure, a pin would be displayed on the map when pin is clicked the user is taken to the wiki page. Can a wiki page expire?
Courtland
topic: (Solved) Gallery Plugin and bootstrap3 conflict (gallery rendering improperly with template)  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
courtland #5
In reply to post ID 66931
Shoot, forgot about that, thanks schplurtz!
Courtland
courtland #6
Subject: (Solved) Gallery Plugin and bootstrap3 conflict
Good day folks,
I have a beta test site I am experimenting the different features of dokuwiki.

I have a little issue, I am using the bootstrap3 template along with Andreas gallery plugin, and the image thumbs at the page where the plugin is invoked, is showing the images without whitespace cushion between them.
When the gallery plugin is used with the default doku template, the images are fine, with a nice whitespace between the thumbs.

Here is the link to the sample page, please scroll down to "Gallery". http://doku.tpwtestuser.com/dendrology

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Courtland
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2019-07-30, 04:15 by courtland.
topic: Adding Fields to Media Description Pane  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
courtland #7
In reply to post ID 60207
I was able to add fields via inspector, I also noticed it appears I'll have to add calls in the meta files as well by configuring mediameta.php

Now if I can just find that pesky fields file.
Courtland
This post was edited on 2018-04-07, 18:54 by courtland.
topic: Adding Fields to Media Description Pane  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
courtland #8
Subject: Adding Fields to Media Description Pane
Folks, I have hunted and pecked for a file to add fields to for the media manager info pane for media images.
I would like to add additional fields that can be filled out upon submital of a file or image:
Dimension:
Material:
Wood Species:

etc etc.

Through inspector I have found the fields, please see attached file.

[Image: https://forum.dokuwiki.org/forum.php?req=thread&download=60207&inline=1&key=2AAF60CF]

Can someone direct me to the file where I can add fields, and is that all I would need to do for fields to appear in the media manager file info pane? Thanks for any help
Courtland
The author has attached one file to this post:
media_manager_inspect.JPG 64.7 kBytes
You have no permission to open this file.
This post was edited on 2018-04-07, 18:41 by courtland.
Edit reason: added image to topic area
topic: Edit Navbar Height in Boostrap3 Template  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
courtland #9
In reply to post ID 59855
Brent thanks a whole lot for that, appreciate it much, and it helped immensely!!!
Courtland
topic: Edit Navbar Height in Boostrap3 Template  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
courtland #10
Subject: Edit Navbar Height in Boostrap3 Template
Good morning folks, I have been knocking my head around and trying to find the css to edit the navbar top globally in Boostrap3 template.
Using inspector I have found how to increase the size of the logo, but now I need to increase the height of the navbar area.
Any suggestions or direction are greatly appreciated.
Also, is there a safe over ride file to perform these changes in Bootstrap3 so as not get over ridden during upgrades?
Thanks!
Courtland
topic: Image upload fails after moving Wiki to Subdomain  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
courtland #11
In reply to post ID 58127
So does it all work fine now Chooeful, or do you still get any warning messages?
Courtland
topic: Image upload fails after moving Wiki to Subdomain  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
courtland #12
In reply to post ID 58120
Take a look at this, and see if this helps at all, if you have tried everything then come one back and let us know if your still having issues or not.
https://www.dokuwiki.org/faq:servermove
Courtland
topic: Geo location of wiki pages (What plugins would provide the geolocation functionality of a wiki page?)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
courtland #13
In reply to post ID 55124
Digitalin, thanks so much for the indepth reply and i apologize for the late response!
I'm going to try this all out! Thanks so much!
Courtland
topic: Your PHP seems to miss SSL support. Downloading will not work for many DokuWiki extensions.  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
courtland #14
In reply to post ID 55105
I had that issue when I installed it on a VPS and I got frustrated and took it back to shared hosting. I bet this was the issue for my install as well, thanks! I'll try it again on my VPS.
Courtland
topic: Hide Media Manager  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
courtland #15
In reply to post ID 55097
Genius!
Courtland
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-10-14, 20:24:16 (UTC +02:00)