Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by pooja (12)

topic: Publish plug in  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
pooja #1
Member since May 2015 · 12 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Publish plug in
Is it possible to initiate the plugin only for new changes / additions made.
I am getting approval tag for all old pages as well

Thanks
pooja
topic: Add username instead of just IP addres (Old revision / history)  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
pooja #2
Subject: Add username instead of just IP addres
Hi

I am looking for a plug in which dispays the user name in the old revisions along with the IP address.
Would be good, if I can find that. I searched a lot but could not come up with something that addresses my issue.

Thanks
pooja
topic: Removing Internal Links (looking for ways/Plugin for deleting internal links at a go)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
pooja #3
In reply to post ID 48628
I mean none of these helped in editing / replacing texts
I could install Strreplace perfectly and on the configuration section I tried using it but did not replace the texts I tried.
Since I am technically wise, I could not install the docuwiki. So I am using the web version.
topic: Removing Internal Links (looking for ways/Plugin for deleting internal links at a go)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
pooja #4
In reply to post ID 48614
none of these helped in replacing the text
I dont use the installed Docuwiki version
topic: Delete Junk/Spam pages  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
pooja #5
In reply to post ID 48562
I have not installed Docuwiki, I use the web version
Browser - Chrome / Operating System: Windows
topic: Delete Junk/Spam pages  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
pooja #6
In reply to post ID 48556
Yes, doesnt work
pooja #7
In reply to post ID 48547
Thanks for the revert
I tried but the batch-edit does not allow word replacements and the STRReplace is not working for me for some reason
pooja #8
In reply to post ID 48335
So it does, but unfortunately spammers have stamped it more than once so had to manually clean them up.
There could be an option of selecting check box on the sitemap and delete at a go.

Also I am looking for a replace option in my wiki. I want to replace some texts across the Wiki and dont want to configure and download etc. Is there a easy plugin to use immediately. Not so tech savvy so have not downloaded the wiki configuration etc.
topic: Replace plugin (plugin to use immediately without coding etc. (plug and use))  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
pooja #9
Subject: Replace plugin
Is there a plug in that will help replace texts through the wiki without programming config.
I.e., directly use as is

Regards
Pooja
pooja #10
Subject: Removing Internal Links
Is there a plugin or a simpler way to delete the internal links on all pages for a particular link that is in red at one go.
For example if I have 150 pages with 20 pages with [[internally linked page]] I want to remove [[ ]] from "internally linked page" and let this appear as normal text.

Will appreciate any great ideas.
pooja #11
In reply to post ID 48326
Thanks for the revert, however the revert manager will allow the pages to be reverted as they were without the spam.
Unfortunately these are new spam pages and when I use revert manager, it does not delete the spam pages, they are still showing up in my site map. Is there a way I can get rid of the pages at one go, there are 100 odd such new spam pages that are junk.

Appreciate your revert. Thanks
pooja #12
Subject: Delete Junk/Spam pages
Hi,

I have suddenly had 100 of spam pages added in my wiki.
How can I delete all of it at one go? Is it possible through a plug in?

Regards
Pooja
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-06-17, 16:57:55 (UTC +02:00)