Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  next 

All posts by PmGeuze (29)

topic: RefNotes using the :refnotes: reference database  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
PmGeuze #1
Member since Jun 2015 · 29 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hello Jan,

Did you ever find a way to make the refnotes plugin work.

I would love to hear about it.
topic: tagentry installation errors (SOLVED)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
PmGeuze #2
Subject: tagentry installation errors (SOLVED)
Friends,

Thank you for this plugin it really helps me use the same tags throughout my wiki.

I found two problems when I started with the 20180215 install.

The first error was related to the $controller on line 10 of the Action.php. Thanks to Myron on the Dokuwiki Forum, I replaced the line 10 (except for the "
{
" ) with `
function register(Doku_Event_Handler $controller)
`

The next error was a CSS error about what I think is a
background_
type in CSS. So I deleted both
background_
lines in the CSS entry.

I disabled the plugin, cleared my browser cache, and re-enabled the plugin. Now it works.

I hope this helps others.
topic: Have a page know its own @ID@  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
PmGeuze #3
Subject: Have a page know its own @ID@
Friends,

I would like to access each page's @ID@ address in the page.

I see that the index has a list of all pages, can I use some form of metadata to capture the page data and store it as a link in the page?

I have moved a number of pages around without the Move plugin and I need to recreate the links, which I can do with RegEx, I just need each page to know where it is currently in the dokuwiki.

Thank you for your time in answering this simple question.

Pieter-Michiel.
topic: [Solved] CSV Plug In (Help with syntax please.)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
PmGeuze #4
In reply to post ID 62827
Subject: [Solved]
<csv file=:tbcu_development_budget.csv filter[4][r]="Acquire Supported Mobile Devices"></csv>

Moving the file to the root media directory helped. Ensuring that there was a ":" also worked. The filter does not need "" for single words but does for multiple words. If you can consider using single word indexes.

You can also use multiple filters for the assigned table:

filter[4][r]="Acquire Supported Mobile Devices"
filter[1][r]=1

I found that some regex can also work:

filter[1][r]=(1|2|3)
filter[4][r]=("Acquire"|"Maintain")
This post was edited on 2018-10-01, 20:31 by PmGeuze.
topic: [Solved] CSV Plug In (Help with syntax please.)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
PmGeuze #5
Subject: [Solved] CSV Plug In
Friends,

I would like your help in correcting my csv syntax to filter a master budget form to show project budget items on each project page.

My current syntax is:

<csv  filter[4] [t]=“Acquire Supported Mobile Devices” file=development_plan:tbcu_development_budget.csv></csv>

I have tried the "g" and "r" instead of the "t" and sometimes I get all the results, but I do not seem to be able to only get the rows with the “Acquire Supported Mobile Devices” in the fourth column. I have tried with filter [3] and filter[4] since I am not sure if the column count starts at 1 or 0.

The base data in the "development_plan:tbcu_development_budget.csv" includes:

Priority,Category,CoA,Task,Name,Model,Short Description,OnHand,Need,Cost,SubTotal,Assigned,Supporting Documents
1,Equipment,,Acquire Computer Storage Media,Talino base model computer,Talino,This computer is intended to basic acquisition.,0,1,$1 ,$1 ,Technician 02,
1,Training,,Acquire Supported Mobile Devices,CI 091 - Introduction to Previewing,NW3C,This interactive online module provides an overview of the basic concepts behind secure previewing of digital devices.,0,1,$0 ,$0 ,Technician 01,
1,Training,,Acquire Supported Mobile Devices,CI 103 - Introduction to Cell Phone Investigations,NW3C,This course provides an overview of the two phases of a cell phone investigation,0,1,$0 ,$0 ,Technician 01,
1,Training,,Acquire Supported Mobile Devices,CI 131 - Social Media Basics,NW3C,"This course introduces learners to the world of social media, including fundamental concepts, trends and benefits for law enforcement organizations. ",0,1,$0 ,$0 ,Technician 01,

I am excited to be able to have a master file that I can work in Excel with and have automatically filtered sheet in the wiki for each project or person as needed.

As such, I really appreciate your time and effort on this.

Thank you.

Pieter-Michiel
This post was edited on 2018-10-01, 20:31 by PmGeuze.
topic: Place a Bureaucray form in a Vector template box?  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
PmGeuze #6
Subject: Place a Bureaucray form in a Vector template box?
Friends,

Is it possible to place a Bureaucracy form with a pagemod action in a Vector box so that the form pushes a pagemod _self command and it goes to the shown page where the pagemod template is?

Thank you.
topic: Help using Include plug in  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
PmGeuze #7
Subject: Help using Include plug in
Friends,

I would like to use the Include plug in to show firstseconly&link of the pages in the sub namespace of a file.

I understand that is done by {{namespace>foo:bar}} to show the sections in the ns below bar.

I would like to use a text editor (Notepad++) to insert the {{namespace> command at the end of all of my files to do this to hundreds of files.

Is there a "generic" entry that will refer to the current namespace? I have tried all the . .. ..: :.. :. combinations but they do not work when you get more than a few level down into the foo:bar:lee:nee.

When I create a new page I will use the @ID@, but is there a way I can do that for pages already done.

Thank you for your time in answering in what I hope is a simple question.

Pieter-Michiel
topic: Setting up Structured Data to make data drop downs  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
PmGeuze #8
Subject: Setting up Structured Data to make data drop downs
Friends,

I am having some difficulty in making a Bureaucracy select/dropdown include already existing data collected from the user.

I have taken the opportunity to review the example already provided as a result of a similar question, but I cannot see the solution with their information instead of mine.

My users provide "Manufacturer" and "ECR-Index". I then use "device:manufacturer_ECR-Index" to point to a page with the uniquely identified device.

How can I create the Structure Data plugin to create a Bureaucracy drop down with the "manufacturer_ECR-Index" item?

In my attachment example:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zzg968jprura7oh/2017-06-15%…?dl=0

I am trying to combine the Manufacturer and ECR_Item into a single drop down selection. Currently, I have to use an Include page to drag the entries onto the form to ensure no transcription errors.

I look forward to your assistance.
topic: Excluding pages in Include using the section where the section does not exist.  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
PmGeuze #9
Subject: Excluding pages in Include using the section where the section does not exist.
Using the Include Plugin I have coded:

{{namespace>system#assignment&noheader&nofooter&noreadmore&nopageexists}}

This gives me the sections from pages where the section "assignment" exists. It also gives me the whole page from pages where the section "assignment" is not available.

Is there a specific setting that allows me to not show pages where the "assignment" section is?
topic: Left align in Bureaucracy Plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
PmGeuze #10
In reply to post ID 53338
I see the above note, but I have not been able to make this work. Did you manage to make the correct changes, and if so, may I see them?

Thank you.
topic: IndexMenu (Show nodes as closed always.)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
PmGeuze #11
In reply to post ID 55722
Thank you.
topic: IndexMenu (Show nodes as closed always.)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
PmGeuze #12
Subject: IndexMenu
Friends.

I have an index menu that I would like all the nodes to always show as closed unless opened by the user.

I have tried what I believed are the available flags to make this happened.

Am I missing something easy?

Thank you in advance.
topic: I am doing something wrong AddNewPage Template (Unable to access template)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
PmGeuze #13
In reply to post ID 54674
Subject: Thank You
Thank you for the pointer. I guess the difficulty I was having was looking at the "&newpagetemplate=" and trying to add that to my ADDNEWPAGE command.

Instead I found that:

{{NEWPAGE>boardgames#:playground:tplprojectpage}}

Worked when I created a template called tplprojectpage.txt and placed it in the playground namespace. My template used all the @PAGE@ and @ID@ commands to fill out all the information as well.

Thanks for all the plug in work as well.
topic: I am doing something wrong AddNewPage Template (Unable to access template)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
PmGeuze #14
Subject: I am doing something wrong AddNewPage Template
I am using the command

{{NEWPAGE>:blog:card_games:lord_of_the_rings#blog}}

I am expecting that the text file located in :pagetemplate called blog.txt would be used to create the page template, but my form is empty.

I have looked at the Dokuwiki plugin notes for my listed plugins as well as the OpenAs. I have tried _blog and placing the blog/_blog in a number of directories.

What am I doing wrong? I am sure it is something simple, I look forward to your assistance.

Plugins:
Add New Page by  Benjamin Santalucia
newpagetemplate Plugin by  Jason Grout
topic: Blog plug-in: How to exclude certain pages from listing?[SOLVED]  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
PmGeuze #15
In reply to post ID 16968
This post was edited on 2016-11-26, 20:03 by PmGeuze.
Edit reason: Deleted text, figured out answer
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-26, 18:24:21 (UTC +02:00)