Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by rsterbal (4)

topic: Navigating A-Z lists (What is the best way to set up links on top of an A-Z list in a table)  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
rsterbal #1
Member since Sep 2015 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Navigating A-Z lists
I have a long list of names. I also have a long list of Folders.

I'm trying to set up a way of jumping from the top of the page to various parts of the page. My current solution is to put the sections in the list, then use this syntax to jump to each section:
[[this>doku.php?id=entities#e|e]] [[this>doku.php?id=entities#l|l]] [[this>doku.php?id=entities#s|s]]

I put a jump back right below the section header:
==== E ====
[[this>doku.php?id=entities#top|top]]

is this a sensible approach?

What other approaches should I consider?

Can I get the section header and the link to the top on the same line?
topic: Hello from Robert  in the forum: Community User Introductions
rsterbal #2
Subject: Hello from Robert
My name is Robert Sterbal, I'm 48 years old living in western Pennsylvania.

I'm a technical support services worker at a tech company that is trying to perfect medication management. We are focused on tracking and automating medication delivery in hospitals.

My particular role involves a lot of SQL Scripting and we use MediaWiki to document how to do all the processes.

I just started using 2 instances of Dokuwiki, one at home and one at work. I'm trying to organize all the little bits of information in my life.

I'm looking forward to learning about how other people solve their information architecture problems as well as their administration problems.

I'd like to know more about the community.

Feel free to call me at 1-412-977-3526 if you want to discuss the project or its implementation. You can also reach me by email at dokuwiki@sterbal.com
topic: Managing DokuWiki on Social Networking sites (Wanna help to post about DokuWiki at Twitter, Facebook, ...?)  in the forum: Community dokuwiki.org
rsterbal #3
In reply to post ID 20114
Please let me know how I can help. Thanks!
topic: Help improving the plugin pages (Making us of the plugin survey data)  in the forum: Community dokuwiki.org
rsterbal #4
In reply to post ID 14599
Do you need any help getting the word out about DokuWiki on social media?
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-17, 12:19:35 (UTC +01:00)