Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by crackcoder (4)

topic: Translation  in the forum: Community dokuwiki.org
crackcoder #1
Member since Jan 2016 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Translation
Is there a way to track the percentage completion of translated namespaces from English to a different language?
topic: Translation Plugin showing percentage translation  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
crackcoder #2
Subject: Translation Plugin showing percentage translation
I have a multilingual wiki that is primarily in English but I am in the process of translating it to various other languages. In order to monitor the translation I want to equip my Dokuwiki (Detritus version) with plugin to provide percentage completion of translation of same namespace wikis in other language. I found a plugin i.e. "Translationbuddy" which has not been updated in the past 2 years and is not compatible with Detritus Version of Dokuwiki.

Is there any other plugin that provides a similar feature and is compatible with Detritus version of Dokuwiki?
topic: Dokuwiki Initial Page  in the forum: General Help and Support Server Setup
crackcoder #3
In reply to post ID 51281
@courtland: While I was trying to solve the problem which was giving me n error about default document, I also came across an error displaying 'indexmenu id conflict'. Which has been resolved once I deleted indexmenu plugin and reinstalled the plugin. I cannot provide the link as it is currently being used on our intranet and is not hosted on a domain.
topic: Dokuwiki Initial Page  in the forum: General Help and Support Server Setup
crackcoder #4
Subject: Dokuwiki Initial Page
I am a noob and have installed Dokuwiki to be used as a sourcing page for educational purpose. These are the steps I followed in order to install dokuwiki:

1. Downloaded dokuwiki's latest version from http://download.dokuwiki.org/
2. Next I installed PHP 5.5.3
3. I am using IIS to host the server on which I enabled PHP via FastCgi
4. Now I am trying to browse my wiki but am getting an error describing "default document" not specified / directory browsing is disabled
5. I do not want to enable directory browsing, even though I did enable it, still I do not have anything being displayed.

Please Help
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-19, 22:43:54 (UTC +02:00)