Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by MiguelM (4)

topic: Elenor of Tsort Hotfix  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
MiguelM #1
Member since Apr 2016 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Elenor of Tsort Hotfix
I am currently running on Detritus and have not updated to the newest release of Elenor of Tsort. I now see that there is also a hotfix release for Elenor of Tsort as well. Can I just apply the hotfix release of Elenor of Tsort and be updated to the latest release or do I have to install Elenor first and then apply the hotfix?
topic: Detritus release changes  in the forum: Community dokuwiki.org
MiguelM #2
Subject: Detritus release changes
Hello,

I recently deployed the newest release of detritus on our wiki. After reading the release documentation, this release applies a few bug fixes and adds the new style manager plugins and the look of the submit buttons on the wiki. Is there anything else I am missing from this release?
topic: Applying Hotfixes (How do I apply a hotfix)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
MiguelM #3
In reply to post ID 52238
Thank you for your feedback.
topic: Applying Hotfixes (How do I apply a hotfix)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
MiguelM #4
Subject: Applying Hotfixes
What are the procedures to applying hotfixes? Also, if I am a few hotfixes behind, can I just install the most recent one and be done , or do I have to install all the hotfixes one by one.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-26, 17:49:54 (UTC +02:00)