Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by estonehenge (3)

topic: Batch upload through FTP of new Namespaces and Pages  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
estonehenge #1
Member since Jul 2016 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Yesterday I spent about a few hours testing by uploading text files to various locations in the pages and sub directories of pages folders.
I could not see them in the sitemap; thus my research on the web for a solution and the posting today.

I just tried again to upload and check through sitemap.

Today it works like a champ.

I apologize for the posting; I cannot see any difference between what i did yesterday and today.

Thank you for your help.
topic: Batch upload through FTP of new Namespaces and Pages  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
estonehenge #2
Subject: Batch upload through FTP of new Namespaces and Pages
I have a lot of information that I would like to batch upload to my DokuWiki.
I would like to create new Namespaces and Pages by uploading the folders and files to the appropriate locations in my data pages folder.
So far I have not been able to find any information on how to get the pages to show in the wiki once i upload them.

I have found some information about running indexer.php to create indexing on the uploaded files however I have a hosted site and do not have access to command line.

So how do I get the uploaded pages to show in the wiki?
topic: Dokuwiki served through cloudflare loosing updates (I have experienced some loss of updates to pages when using cloudflare)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
estonehenge #3
Subject: Dokuwiki served through cloudflare loosing updates
Cloudflare definitely decreased the loadtime of my webpages.
However, I have lost some updates. Seems to be intermittant.
I have contacted cloudflare. They say there should be no problem.
I have my site turned off in Cloudflare for now.
I am wondering if anyone can share there experience using Cloudflare with Dokuwiki.
Has any one lost data and found a solution.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-19, 22:41:33 (UTC +02:00)