Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by bactram (3)

topic: Edit page suddenly missing icon buttons SOLVED  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
bactram #1
Member since Aug 2016 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Edit page suddenly missing icon buttons SOLVED
My dokuwiki installation is exhibiting some strange behavior. I just noticed this yesterday. When editing pages, the icons above the edit window are missing, it only says "media files"; and I no longer have the arrow buttons below the window to resize the window. I don't know why these have gone missing.

See what I mean?
[Image: https://rileysci.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/see-what-i-mean-1024x331.png]

I've changed my admin passwords, and nothing looks like it's changed.

Any ideas? I'm running the latest version of greebo.

SOLVED

I had forgotten that I installed the instantpage plugin. Disabling this fixed it.
This post was edited on 2019-04-20, 18:40 by bactram.
topic: How to make large font links  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
bactram #2
In reply to post ID 53745
Thanks. That'll do fine.
topic: How to make large font links  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
bactram #3
Subject: How to make large font links
Hello,

I'd like to make an important link appear larger. While I can make text larger by using heading, I can't make a heading be a link. I tried the WYSIWYG plugin, but that's slow to load and destroys the wiki syntax for every page it touches. Is there any solution that will let me make large links? How about color?

Thanks.

BTW: I'm running Elenor or Tstort
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-10-15, 15:57:44 (UTC +02:00)