Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by raksasas (11)

topic: Is it possible to have subordinate admins?  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
raksasas #1
Member since Feb 2017 · 11 posts · Location: Central Texas
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Is it possible to have subordinate admins?
Is there a way to have lesser, subordinate, group (divisional) based admins? 

We currently run 6 wiki's mainly becaues there is some information the other groups, divisions, don't need to see..  The other side of that is some if not most of the information should be shared between the divisions and has become duplicated information because of this. 

-  Sub abmins can create users for the whole wiki but cant only add or remove them from their group.
-  Sub admins can only edit/delete/view change permissions to global pages or their groups pages.
-  Sub admins can't edit/delete/view pages from other groups.
-  Users can/could belong to multiple groups...

Just wanting to go to one wiki and not have admins in another division changes permissions on pages belonging to the other, divisions, groups
topic: Departmental Team Wiki - Complaints  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
raksasas #2
Subject: Departmental Team Wiki - Complaints
Is there a setting that will, when user1 of network group creates a page have it automatically set it viewable to the network group only? 

To keep the into short:
1. Started with 1 wiki for 1 department team
2. Other departments saw what we were doing and ask from access/one for their department tean
3 Created 3 more wikis for a total of 4 wikis for 4 departments with login only
4. Got told we are hiding/not sharing info. (1st wiki). IMHO, come talk to us If you want to know about something.
5. In response one of the 3 admins created accounts for 1st wiki for others to use. Now everyone can see everything now. Management (ACL) of information just got complicated. 
6. Software team doesn't need to see network/security team's stuff. Then again there are a few things that could/need to be shared.  Urrrggg!

Restarting the question: Is there a setting that will, when user1 of network group creates a page have it automatically set it viewable to the network group only? 

This got me to thinking that this would allows us to have 1 wiki for the whole building.  The only problem i see with that is that if you are part of the admin group you would/could view, edit, delete info.   So  I have also been looking at the wiki farm stuff for info.  I kind of wish there was a way set which groups can see it on the Edit screen.
topic: Get a list of pages by size?  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
raksasas #3
Subject: Get a list of pages by size?
I am looking for a way to get a list with each page's size is this possible?  Ideally I would like to able able to have a list of the top XX (50) pages sorted by largest to smallest in mb/kb.
topic: Creating a new page using the search - Greebo  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
raksasas #4
Subject: Creating a new page using the search - Greebo
I have found that trying to crate a new page using the search feature is not working as it used to.  I used to create a page usineg: namespace:namespace:the-page.  Now when I do that it turns it into :namespace_namespace_the-page. This this the function now?

I can still create pages by using the internal link and url format.  I guess I will be installing the newpage plugin.
topic: Fatal error - After upgrading to Greebo  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
raksasas #5
In reply to post ID 60511
I tried to reset the password using the following method:
https://forum.dokuwiki.org/thread/2778

Post 11

I added the "return true;" to the file and was able to log in.  I went and changed the password, admin123, then removed the "return true;" After doing all that I cleared my browser cache and tried to log in.  I got the same fatal error message as before so no change.
topic: Fatal error - After upgrading to Greebo  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
raksasas #6
In reply to post ID 60494
After Installing
php71-json
I am getting back into the wiki but now I can't log in.  I fill out the username and password and click "Log in" button I get the following.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function hash_equals() in /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/PassHash.class.php:94 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/auth.php(1215): PassHash->verify_hash('e=hiding-my-password', '$1$4ogLlSFG$/Fk...') #1 /usr/local/www/wiki/lib/plugins/authplain/auth.php(69): auth_verifyPassword('e=hiding-my-password, '$1$4ogLlSFG$/Fk...') #2 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/auth.php(225): auth_plugin_authplain->checkPass('joe', 'e=hidding-my-password') #3 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/auth.php(177): auth_login('joe', 'e=hidding-my-password', false, false) #4 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/events.php(111): auth_login_wrapper(Array) #5 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/events.php(256): Doku_Event->trigger('auth_login_wrap...', true) #6 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/auth.php(109): trigger_event('AUTH_LOGIN_CHEC...', Array, 'auth_login_wrap...') #7 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/init.php(215): auth_setup() #8 /usr/local/www/wiki/doku.php(34): require_once('/usr/local/www/...') #9 {main} thrown in /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/PassHash.class.php on line 94

I tried to remove my password from the above.   I can not log in my with account or the admin account. I wonder if it the error is related to using special chars in the passwords.
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2018-04-26, 02:20 by raksasas.
raksasas #7
In reply to post ID 60488
I will look at this when I got back home.  I do see that my debian Dokuwiki system at work does have the following

wiki-admin@Wiki-II:~$ dpkg -l *json*
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge/Hold
| Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
|/ Err?=(none)/Reinst-required (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                                           Version                      Architecture                 Description
+++-==============================================-============================-============================-==================================================================================================
ii  libjson-c2:amd64                               0.11-4                       amd64                        JSON manipulation library - shared library
un  libjson-pp-perl                                <none>                       <none>                       (no description available)
un  libjson-rpc-perl                               <none>                       <none>                       (no description available)
ii  php5-json                                      1.3.6-1                      amd64                        JSON module for php5

I'll see if i can find something similar. php71-json ?
This post was edited on 2018-04-25, 16:07 by raksasas.
raksasas #8
Subject: Fatal error - After upgrading to Greebo
This part had been solved now I am having issues logging in see post 5. - https://forum.dokuwiki.org/post/60511

I upgraded to Greebo from 2017-02-19e “Frusterick Manners" using the "Upgrade" plugin.  Everything appeared to install correctly but now I get the folloiwng when I open the wiki:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function json_encode() in /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/template.php:343 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/www/wiki/lib/tpl/dokuwiki/main.php(22): tpl_metaheaders() #1 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/actions.php(27): include('/usr/local/www/...') #2 /usr/local/www/wiki/doku.php(120): act_dispatch() #3 {main} thrown in /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/template.php on line 343

It is a freebsd system with the following:
root@webserver:/ # pkg info | grep 'apache*'
apache24-2.4.33                Version 2.4.x of Apache web server
root@webserver:/ # pkg info | grep 'php*'
mod_php71-7.1.16               PHP Scripting Language
php71-7.1.16                   PHP Scripting Language
php71-mbstring-7.1.16          The mbstring shared extension for php
php71-openssl-7.1.16           The openssl shared extension for php
php71-session-7.1.16           The session shared extension for php
php71-xml-7.1.16               The xml shared extension for php
php71-zlib-7.1.16              The zlib shared extension for php

I am not sure what to do with to get it working again.  Tempted to just install a freash copy.

This is all a learning experience for me.
This post was edited 3 times, last on 2018-04-26, 14:56 by raksasas.
topic: Your PHP seems to miss SSL support. Downloading will not work for many DokuWiki extensions.  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
raksasas #9
In reply to post ID 55108
I had to install php##-openssl.  The message went away after I installed and restarted apache.
topic: problems with PHP 7.1  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
raksasas #10
In reply to post ID 54868
Quote by andi on 2016-12-14, 09:02:
You will also need a current development version of DokuWiki. The current stable is not compatible with PHP 7.1, yet.

Is this still the case with stable 2017-02-19a?

From what I can tell I have the wiki running with php 71. Currently having a problem when I click "install" when wanting to install a plugin from within the Extension Manager.

Got the plugins working. I didn't have php71-zlib installed...
This post was edited on 2017-02-26, 00:50 by raksasas.
topic: Hello  in the forum: Community User Introductions
raksasas #11
Subject: Hello
Hello,
I have been using Dokuwiki for about 6 months.  Moved over from Mediawiki because it doesn't support ACL's.

What's your Name? Joe
Where are you located? Texas
How old are you? 35
What do you do for a living? IT, Network Tech
What are your Hobbies? Tech, motorcycles, Texas Music, RC Stuff,
What do you use DokuWiki for? Storing notes on all my hobbies and work stuff.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-12-06, 08:45:44 (UTC +01:00)