Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by onn (10)

topic: Google Contacts integration (Direct links, popups, tables etc. using Google Contacts API)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
onn #1
Member since Apr 2009 · 10 posts · Location: Warsaw, Poland
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Google Contacts integration
Hi,

I've recently migrated all my contacts data to Google Contacts (further: GC). This allows me to keep them in one place, synced with Android phone etc. This however created a problem: I cannot link to GC from DokuWiki.

AFAIK it is not possible to create an URL to a distinct contact in GC (nor to the search result) that could be used as interwiki link.

But it is possible to use GC API (http://code.google.com/intl/pl/apis/contacts/) to pull some interesting data via PHP or JS.

The idea is then to create a plugin that could do things like:

[[GCProfileLink>John Smith]] -> link to Google Contact profile of John Smith
[[GCProfileShow>John Smith]] -> show a small nice box with contact data
[[GCProfileHover>John Smith]] -> show a contact data box on hover

[[GCSearch>J* Smith|name,surname,phone1,phone2]] -> show table with contacts like "J* Smith", with data columns as defined (with some default set if empty)

My PHP/Js knowledge is unfortunately insufficient to create such plugin in a finite time (less than a year), and thus I post the idea here.

Anyone? :)
topic: Plugin for detecting orphan media files  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
onn #2
In reply to post ID 12889
I have the same problem :) Any help would be appreciated :)
topic: Autocrawl & Autoinclude (A Script who searches all pages in a Namespace for a defined DW-Page-Section. All Results will be included in a defined DW-Page)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
onn #3
In reply to post ID 14136
ROTFL :) I've just came to the Wishlist to ask for the same plugin, and exactly for the same purpuse - agregating 'todo' sections in one place :)

It would be a wonderfull thing to have either:
- Composer plugin to be able to include JUST one, defined section of each page like {{compose>namespace#todo}}, OR
- Include plugin to be able to include pages by wildcards like {{section>namespace:*#todo}}

Anyone?
topic: Need help finding PHP app to fill forms online  in the forum: Offtopic Chit Chat
onn #4
Subject: Need help finding PHP app to fill forms online
Hi,

I'm desperately looking for a PHP-or-so software that would able users to fill some predesigned forms online and then print it or save as pdf. To be exact:

In the following, a) and b) are alternatives ("a" and "b" variant):

1. Admin designs a collection of forms with some plain syntax (preferably online).
   a) form data and form exact layout is designed with same code
   b) form data and form exact layout are designed separately, latter being either some syntax or, let's say, OO.org writer template.

2. User (online) opens his desired form (via list on website or via direct link) and fills it.

3. User clicks print, the form get's verified (if all necessary fields are filled etc.) and then user recieves a result to be printed (PDF or OpenDocument file or ready-to-print html).

Since it's quite specific design, I've had no luck with search (too specific for just google), therefore I'm asking you - anyone knows anything that would do the job (with a public license)?
topic: Some ideas about ACL config  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
onn #5
Subject: Some ideas about ACL config
Hi, got two ideas for features that I find extremely usefull and needed.

1. Better wildcards in acl.auth.php

It would be just amazing to be able to write:

*!:              @users   1    # means all 1-level pages
*:adminspace*    @users   0    # means 'adminspace' subpage of all namespaces, and all subpages of it
*!:userspace!:   @users  31    # means 'userspace' subpage of any 1-level page

("!:" stands for something like "there must be : and it must be the nearest :")

OR

#:              @users   1    # means all 1-level pages
*:adminspace:%  @users   0    # means 'adminspace' subpage of all namespaces, and all subpages of it
#:userspace!:   @users  31    # means 'userspace' subpage of any 1-level page

("#" stands for one 'any' level, "*" for multiple 'any' levels, "%" stands for 'previous level and any sublevels')

instead of: (just an imaginary sample, just think of what I am saying as a feature idea, not a plea for this situation resolvement)

aaa                        @users   1
bbb                        @users   1
ccc                        @users   1
aaa:userspace              @users  31
aaa:adminspace             @users   0
aaa:adminspace:*           @users   0
bbb:userspace              @users  31
bbb:adminspace             @users   0
bbb:adminspace:*           @users   0
ccc:userspace              @users  31
ccc:adminspace             @users   0
ccc:adminspace:*           @users   0
ccc:test:adminspace        @users   0
ccc:test:adminspace:*      @users   0
ccc:abcd:adminspace        @users   0
ccc:abcd:adminspace:*      @users   0

2. Groups of groups

It would be fantastic to be able to define groups of groups.

Why?

In a very complex wiki with a very complex structure and some complicated branches, wiki ACL syntax is hard to maintain.

In such case it gets easier to use Group concept just to cover every single wiki branch that needs separate access controll, like (simplified):

acl.auth:
---------

aaa             @aaa  1
aaa:*           @aaa 31
bbb             @bbb  1
bbb:*           @bbb 31
ccc             @ccc  1
ccc:*           @ccc 31
ddd             @ddd  1
ddd:*           @ddd 31
eee             @eee  1
eee:*           @eee 31

users.auth:
-----------

user1:aaa,bbb
user2:aaa,bbb,ccc
user3:bbb,eee
user4:bbb,eee
user5:bbb,eee
user6:aaa,bbb,eee
user7:ccc
user8:aaa,bbb,ccc,ddd,eee

...but if you have - again - VERY complicated wiki, you end up with sth like:

some_better_user:aaa,bbb,ccc,ddd,eee,fff,ggg,iii,jjj,kkk   # notice no 'hhh'

And if you have a lot of users with simmilar access, it would be just damn great to have:

users.auth:
-----------
@network:aaa,bbb
@servers:bbb,eee
@acounting:ddd
@management:aaa,bbb,ccc,ddd,eee

user1:network
user2:network,ccc
user3:servers
user4:servers
user5:servers
user6:network,servers
user7:accounting
user8:management
This post was edited on 2009-05-22, 21:26 by onn.
topic: Any chance for a Gantt chart?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
onn #6
Subject: Any chance for a Gantt chart?
Hi,

Is there anyone thinking of making a Gantt chart plugin?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gantt_chart
topic: "Link to this page" - a dokuwiki link to select and copy  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
onn #7
In reply to post ID 12474
Quote by ach:
The default template already has this functionality: Ever recognised this big turquoise headline in the top left corner of every page? ;-)

I have it configured to show page title (http://www.dokuwiki.org/config:useheading).
topic: "Link to this page" - a dokuwiki link to select and copy  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
onn #8
In reply to post ID 12382
Works :D

@g1smd: Just put [[<?php echo $NS . $ID ?>]] anywhere you want to.

I've chose bar__top:

<div class="bar" id="bar__top">
      <div class="bar-left" id="bar__topleft">
        <?php tpl_button('edit')?>
        <?php tpl_button('history')?>
        <input name="link" class="edit" style="width: 15em;" type="text" value="[[<?php echo $NS.$ID ?>]]" readonly="readonly">
      </div>

<div class="bar-right" id="bar__topright">
        <?php tpl_button('recent')?>
        <?php tpl_searchform()?>&nbsp;
      </div>

<div class="clearer"></div>
    </div>
topic: Basic Excel/Calc-like functionality in tables  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
onn #9
Subject: Basic Excel/Calc-like functionality in tables
It would be extremely usefull to have basic spreadsheet functionality in dokuwiki tables.

By basic, I mean exactly such simple syntax as:

= A1                   // standard
= C9 / (A1 - A2 )      // standard
= SUM(B)               // sum of all numbers in column B
= SUM(3)               // sum of all numbers in row 3
= B#1                  // like standard, but with backward row counting (this: last value from col. B)
= #B1                  // like standard, but with backward column counting (this: second last value from row. 1)

And... it would be a miracle plugin, if it could also do this:

= budget.A4 - A1                      // A4 from table 'budget' - A1 from this table (all on this page)
= budget.A4 - budgets:2008.budget.A4  // A4 from table 'budget' - A4 from table ''budget'' on ''budgets:2008''

...with the name (here: budget) based on the A1 (user can make it span along all table as header, ^header^^^^^).

Plugin will likely need some method to detect looped equations (like A1 "= A2" and then A2 "= A1") or to be just loop-proof (Time-of-Life limited recurrency).

...some AJAX-based "click-and-edit-table-cell" would be marvellous :> (joke!) (...or who knows?)
This post was edited on 2009-04-24, 18:57 by onn.
onn #10
Subject: "Link to this page" - a dokuwiki link to select and copy
Hi,

The idea of this plugin is to have a textbox with a dokuwiki link for the page you are viewing now.

Like, when you're on... networks:routing:themainrouter, then on the bottom of the wikipage (let's say next to the buttons in lower-right corner in default layout) you have a textbox with "[[networks:routing:themainrouter]]" that you can copy and paste to other page you're editing at the time.

It would be a very nice plugin if you have a lot of newbie users.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-09-16, 22:44:47 (UTC +02:00)