Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3  next 

All posts by adrianlang (31)

topic: edit toolbar disappeared (the edit toolbar disappeared after installing ickle template)  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
adrianlang (Moderator) #1
Member since Apr 2009 · 31 posts · Location: Berlin
Group memberships: Global Moderators, Members, Newsletter Team, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
Show profile · Link to this post
The ICKEwiki template needs the jQuery plugin for IE 6 support. I just pushed a patch which allows to use the template without jQuery.

Thanks for the hint,
Adrian
topic: Subscription not working if user name contains a dot  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
adrianlang (Moderator) #2
Group memberships: Global Moderators, Members, Newsletter Team, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
In reply to post ID 21496
Oh my god. Sorry, fixed that one, too: http://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki/commit/06ce34e4a80
topic: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template()  in the forum: General Help and Support Server Setup
adrianlang (Moderator) #3
In reply to post ID 21486
Quote by andi:
Welcher Hoster ist das denn?

prosite.de
topic: Subscription not working if user name contains a dot  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
adrianlang (Moderator) #4
In reply to post ID 21457
Thanks for testing, this is indeed a bug. I fixed it in http://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki/commit/377228581be9f.
topic: Updatemeldungen loswerden  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
adrianlang (Moderator) #5
In reply to post ID 21356
Quote by toag on 2010-10-15, 21:22:
ich habe auf unserem Dokuwiki - Standardinstallation aus Debian Lenny - wie einige andere auch das Problem, dass Lazy Sunday mir die ACLs deaktiviert […]

Welches Auth-Backend verwendest du?
topic: Lazy Sunday wrecked my ACL setup. (RESOLVED)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
adrianlang (Moderator) #6
In reply to post ID 21331
This means that the constructor of your auth object set success to false. The constructor is the function called __construct or the function with the same name as the class in your auth class.
topic: Lazy Sunday wrecked my ACL setup. (RESOLVED)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
adrianlang (Moderator) #7
In reply to post ID 21318
Yep. Either because auth_loadACL (at the bottom of auth_setup) is not called at all because auth_setup returns before the call or because auth_loadACL fails to load the ACL.
adrianlang (Moderator) #8
In reply to post ID 21314
I meant permission-wise. Somehow your »$AUTH_ACL« is an empty array. It is filled in auth_setup in inc/auth.php, you might want to add some dbg()s there.
adrianlang (Moderator) #9
In reply to post ID 21309
The ACL used is empty. Is the ACL file really readable?
topic: Warning: call_user_func_array() + Missing argument 3 for Doku_Renderer_xhtml errors in Lazy Sunday  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
adrianlang (Moderator) #10
In reply to post ID 21305
DokuWiki definitely ought to be E_WARNING free.
adrianlang (Moderator) #11
In reply to post ID 21303
Sorry, no idea. Try to add the following lines in line 520 in inc/auth.php (directly before »//check exact match first«):

dbg($id); dbg($ci); dbg($regexp); dbg($AUTH_ACL);

And look for the output
topic: A problem with Lazy Sunday update  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
adrianlang (Moderator) #12
In reply to post ID 21301
The media window stuff has to be handled by your template.

Regarding your other problem: What plugins are you using, what content does the pages have?
This post was edited on 2010-10-13, 09:33 by adrianlang.
adrianlang (Moderator) #13
In reply to post ID 21283
Puh … any errors in your PHP log? Does do=check provide any useful hints?
adrianlang (Moderator) #14
In reply to post ID 21275
Could you try to use the new acl.auth.php.dist instead of your own acl.auth.php?
topic: Warning: call_user_func_array() + Missing argument 3 for Doku_Renderer_xhtml errors in Lazy Sunday  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
adrianlang (Moderator) #15
In reply to post ID 21271
I fixed the problem.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-18, 05:07:02 (UTC +02:00)