Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by firminmaillard (9)

topic: Greebo, error trying to login. [Solved]  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
firminmaillard #1
Member since Jul 2017 · 9 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hi Myron,

once you pointed me to the missing function in my php installation I went to the FreeBSD repository to look for a php-hash extension there, just like I had done for the php-json extension: both are missing in a vanilla installation of php as dependency of DokuWiki on FreeBSD, but easily available as ports or packages.

I wrote to the DokuWiki maintainer for FreeBSD and I'll try to improve https://www.dokuwiki.org/install:freebsd with what I've just learned.

Take care,
Francesco
topic: Greebo, error trying to login. [Solved]  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
firminmaillard #2
In reply to post ID 60784
Oh dear, I've found the problem thanks to you: in FreeBSD to use the Greebo release of DokuWiki two more php extensions are needed:

devel/php72-json

and

security/php72-hash

This for the php 7.2, of course, but the same apply for older versions.

I guess that they should be considered dependencies, and I'll write to the maintainer to inform him.

Thanks you very much turnermm for your help and for your patience!

Francesco
firminmaillard #3
In reply to post ID 60783
Here is the result:

http://firminmaillard.org/phpinfo.php

I don't see anything relating to hashng, am I wrong?
firminmaillard #4
In reply to post ID 60781
Yes, I see what you mean, but I hadn't that with Frusterick Manners under php 5.6; the error only appeared once I upgraded to Greebo, first with php 5.6 and now with php 7.2, which I installed trying to solve my problem.

Thanks for your help,
Francesco
firminmaillard #5
In reply to post ID 60779
Correction: that message in not found in nginx/error.log, but it appears on the web page after I try to login.

I did restart the web server and the server itself many times, and nginx seems to work fine.

Could that be a permissions problem of the files in /inc?

Thanks again,
Francesco
firminmaillard #6
Subject: Greebo, error trying to login. [Solved]
Dear community,

I've just reinstalled my machine and now I'm using Greebo on a FreeBSD 11.1 server with PHP 7.2. I've restored the data from my previous installation and I can see all the pages from my browser but without the possibility of logging in, with the following error in nginx/error.log:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function hash_equals() in /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/inc/PassHash.class.php:94

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/inc/auth.php(1215): PassHash->verify_hash('xxx', 'xxx...')

#1 /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/authplain/auth.php(69): auth_verifyPassword('xxx', 'xxx...')

#2 /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/inc/auth.php(225): auth_plugin_authplain->checkPass('xxx', 'xxx')

#3 /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/inc/auth.php(177): auth_login('xxx', 'xxx', false, false)

#4 /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/inc/events.php(111): auth_login_wrapper(Array)

#5 /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/inc/events.php(256): Doku_Event->trigger('auth_login_wrap...', true)

#6 /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/inc/auth.php(109): trigger_event('AUTH_LOGIN_CHEC...', Array, 'auth_login_wrap...')

#7 /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/inc/init.php(215): auth_setup()

#8 /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/doku.php(34): require_once('/usr/local/www/...')

#9 {main} thrown in /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/inc/PassHash.class.php on line 94

What could that be? Am I the only one experiencing this?

Thank you very much,
Francesco
This post was edited on 2018-05-06, 00:38 by firminmaillard.
topic: Blank page after upgrade to Greebo [Solved]  in the forum: General Help and Support Server Setup
firminmaillard #7
In reply to post ID 60604
Hi Andi,

Well, yes, I have PHP 5.6.35 on a FreeBSD 10.4 server, and anyway until the upgrade to Greebo I could of course login to my DokuWiki.

Thank you very much for your interest,
Francesco
This post was edited on 2018-04-28, 14:25 by firminmaillard.
topic: Blank page after upgrade to Greebo [Solved]  in the forum: General Help and Support Server Setup
firminmaillard #8
In reply to post ID 60602
Thanks a lot Lars, for pointing me to that thread; I'm sorry I didn't search well enough on the forum.

I've installed php56-json and now I see my DokuWiki again... but I cannot login anymore, with this error:

2018/04/28 10:17:53 [error] 621#100088: *303 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function hash_equals() in /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/inc/PassHash.class.php on line 94" while reading response header from upstream, client: xx.xx.xx.xx, server: ks3367031.kimsufi.com, request: "POST /doku.php?id=start&do=login&sectok= HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm.sock:", host: "firminmaillard.org", referrer: "http://firminmaillard.org/doku.php?id=start&do=login&sectok="

Any ideas?

Francesco
firminmaillard #9
Subject: Blank page after upgrade to Greebo [Solved]
Dear community,

I've upgraded to Greebo yesterday on my FreeBSD server through pkg (PHP 5.6, nginx 1.14) and since then in my browser I only see a blank page.

In the nginx error.log file I've found this, for example:

2018/04/28 09:44:34 [error] 2474#100162: *6403 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function json_encode() in /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/inc/template.php on line 343" while reading response header from upstream, client: xx.xx.xx.xx, server: ks3367031.kimsufi.com, request: "GET /doku.php?id=film_2015 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm.sock:", host: "firminmaillard.org"

Does that say something to you? Shall I look somewhere else?

Thank you very much for your help,
Francesco
This post was edited on 2018-05-05, 18:23 by firminmaillard.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-20, 01:12:47 (UTC +01:00)