Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by denis_std (4)

topic: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (in .../inc/parserutils.php on line 318)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
denis_std #1
Member since Nov 2006 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
No one with an idea?

Greetz Denis
topic: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (in .../inc/parserutils.php on line 318)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
denis_std #2
Now I have another problem

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../inc/parserutils.php on line 318

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at .../inc/parserutils.php:318) in .../inc/actions.php on line 287

I get this error after saving a new page.
topic: I got a problem with the ACL  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
denis_std #3
In reply to post ID 1439
The problem is that the ACL always displays the "site.txt" and I don't really know why. Everytime I click "Admin" I am able to edit the rights of the "start.txt "

if($perm > AUTH_WRITE) {
        echo '<a href="?do=admin" class="interwiki" title="'.$lang['btn_admin'].'">'.$lang['btn_admin'].'</a>'
            .'&nbsp;&middot;&nbsp;';
    }

Here has to be the error of my template (I use mmclean available at the wiki). It would be nice if you could help me.
This post was edited on 2006-11-23, 15:33 by denis_std.
topic: I got a problem with the ACL  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
denis_std #4
Subject: I got a problem with the ACL
I have the following file structure at the moment:

start.txt [START] -> wiki.txt [WIKI]-> dokumente.txt , links.txt [DOKUMENTE] -> uebung01.txt, uebung_02.txt

( [ .... ] = folder)

Now I tried to edit the rights with the GUI of ACL. But everytime I klick on the Admin button I can just edit the user rights for "start.txt" . Now I tried to edit it from scratch, so I edited the "conf/acl.auth.php" and added the following lines.

start @ALL 1
start @user 2
start @admin 255

start:wiki* @ALL 0
start:wiki* @user 8
start:wiki* @admin 255

But nothing changed. I can access every site being not logged in. (but the ACL must work, because when I have the following things in the acl.auth.php I can't access the whole thing:

•               @admin      255
links    @admin    2
links    @user    0
*    @ALL    0
*    @user    16

Could you help me with that topic. I don't understand the problem.

Greetings from Germany

Denis
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-12-14, 08:27:59 (UTC +01:00)