Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by wesalius (2)

topic: [SOLVED] access configuration manager, extension manager etc. without ACL  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
wesalius #1
Member since Apr 2018 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: [SOLVED] access configuration manager, extension manager etc. without ACL
Hi,

I installed dokuwiki without ACL and I would like to change templates and do other configuration changes. These are easily reachable from admin settings page, but since I dont have ACL at all I cant acces that page. Am I condemned to configure my wiki only through text files or can is there a way around?

Thank you for your advice in advance.
Per https://www.dokuwiki.org/config:useacl When it is disabled, your wiki will be publically editable and you need to configure everything manually by editing config files.

So I am condemned :-)
This post was edited on 2018-04-25, 18:26 by wesalius.
topic: Greetings from Czech Republic  in the forum: Community User Introductions
wesalius #2
Member since Apr 2018 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Greetings from Czech Republic
Hi guys,
I have been thinking for setting up a small company internal wiki for some time and finally got to it. Dokuwiki is awesome for this particular use. My use case is:

• general practitioner, located in Czech Republic
  • GP office with 3 doctors and 3 nurses
  • we store organizational data that concer more than 1 employee, news etc.
  • dokuwiki is running on uniform server and is not exposed outside of our intranet

I am looking forward for participation with the community.

Cheers.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-23, 06:28:42 (UTC +02:00)