All posts by User-RM (25)

topic: FreeChat Plugin error  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
User-RM #1
Member since Apr 2018 · 25 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: FreeChat Plugin error
Hello,

I've installed the FreeChat Plugin and I'm getting a window which states "Chat loading....Please Wait." I'm currently running 2018-04-22a "Greebo" on Chrome. Tested in Frusterik Manners and got the same behaviour. Any ideas as to why it's not working?

Thanks in advance.
topic: Discussion Plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
User-RM #2
Subject: Discussion Plugin
Hello  :-)

I'm using the Discussion Plugin in my wiki which is great but I'm wondering if there's a way comments can be displayed inline with the text? So for example, say somebody had a comment to make about a particular sentence within a paragraph; is there a way a comment could be made linking to this sentence? Maybe in a sidebar-type format?

Thanks.
topic: Page Tools icons missing [SOLVED]  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
User-RM #3
In reply to post ID 63879
Upgrading to Greebo seemed to do the trick, the icons are back! Thanks both for your help :)
topic: Page Tools icons missing [SOLVED]  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
User-RM #4
In reply to post ID 63860
I'm pretty sure I took the files from Frusterik Manners. I will update to Greebo and see if that solves the issue, thanks.
User-RM #5
In reply to post ID 63857
I'm using Frusterick Manners
User-RM #6
In reply to post ID 63850
Yeah definitely can't find menu within that directory, but then again it doesn't show in my second wiki instance yet the icons are displaying fine there. Is there code anywhere to configure the icons?
User-RM #7
In reply to post ID 63829
Thanks both, I've checked the HTML code and CSS with the link you provided and also with another wiki I have running. Only difference I could see between my wiki and http://ts-imagescaling.informantum.de/doku.php?id=test.test was a <svg xmlns> tag. But comparing it with the second wiki I had running showed nothing, yet the page tools icons display on my second instance.

And I looked in the lib/images directory but couldn't see where the icons would be stored and not sure how I could have blocked access to it?
User-RM #8
In reply to post ID 63819
Ok thank you, I'll have a look and see what I can find :)
User-RM #9
In reply to post ID 63816
I don't believe so, the only files I made changes to were main.php, detail.php,pagetools.less and userstyle.css if I remember correctly.
User-RM #10
In reply to post ID 63803
I've cleared both the browser and Dokuwiki cache
User-RM #11
In reply to post ID 63799
Ok I've deactivated it and it seems to have had no effect
User-RM #12
In reply to post ID 63795
Thanks for the reply, I restored the original files but I've still got the issue of the icons not showing. Not sure what's happening
User-RM #13
Subject: Page Tools icons missing [SOLVED]
Hi there,

I'm having an issue where my page tools are not showing. I was messing around with some of the files in the lib/tpl/dokuwiki directory and now I'm not sure what's gone wrong. The menu still displays the text; 'edit this page,' 'old revisions,' etc but the icons are missing. Anyone know how I can get the icons to show again?

Thanks in advance.
This post was edited on 2018-12-19, 10:18 by User-RM.
topic: Title in tab [SOLVED]  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
User-RM #14
In reply to post ID 61520
I've solved this. I removed the following string: [<?php echo strip_tags($conf['title'])?>]  in my template's main.php
topic: Backup Tool Plugin Issue  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
User-RM #15
Subject: Backup Tool Plugin Issue
Hi, I've been trying to install the Backup plugin but each time I do it removes the 'admin' page. Everything else seems to work fine, it's just the admin page I can't access. Not sure what could be causing this, I went through the instructions on how to correctly install the plugin so don't know what I could be doing wrong.

Any insight into this would be helpful, thanks.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-17, 12:32:15 (UTC +01:00)