Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by andrewgmusic (8)

topic: Tag Plugin (Nothing was found after clicking on the link with a tag)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
andrewgmusic #1
Member since May 2018 · 8 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I suppose you are using a self installed ubuntu system? A typical problem is that there are missing one (or more) PHP module(s).
Yes, it's a VPS server with ubuntu

If you use the Showphperrors plugin as a substitute
Showphperrors shows the following error when I click on a tag:
Notice: Undefined index: ns in /var/www/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/tag/action.php on line 82
I took a look at the line 82 and we can see there the following string: $ns    = trim($_REQUEST['ns']);
So, I suppose I won't be able to resolve it on my own because I am totally rookie at that. I rely on you guys
This post was edited on 2018-11-13, 22:57 by andrewgmusic.
topic: Tag Plugin (Nothing was found after clicking on the link with a tag)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
andrewgmusic #2
In reply to post ID 63603
Any abnormalities?

appending ?do=check I get the check page https://i.imgur.com/ILi1gIU.jpg
appending ?do=check I get 404 error
andrewgmusic #3
In reply to post ID 63601
It is a closed wiki. I've just rebuilt the index but the tag plugin is still not working
andrewgmusic #4
In reply to post ID 63588
Yes, I use latest release. I don't have any idea how to risolve that
andrewgmusic #5
In reply to post ID 63584
Yes, the pagelist plugin is installed and I use default Dokuwiki template
topic: Error 403 when following a link to HTML page  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
andrewgmusic #6
Subject: Error 403 when following a link to HTML page
DokuWiki is installed on Apache/2.4.7 server (Ubuntu) on VPS, all has been configured according to instructions on the Internet (I am a rookie totally).
I need to place HTML pages in the server file system and create links to them from the Wiki pages so that I can view them. However the error 403 "Forbidden you don't have permission to access /data/media/.../1.html on this server" occurs all the time. I tried through WinSCP to put permissions 7777, add in .htaccess file
SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off
but it didn't help. How do I resolve this issue?
This post was edited 3 times, last on 2018-11-13, 08:23 by andrewgmusic.
topic: Ошибка 403 при переходе по ссылке на HTML страниц  in the forum: Non-English Discussion Russian discussion
andrewgmusic #7
Subject: Ошибка 403 при переходе по ссылке на HTML страниц
DokuWiki установлена на Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) на VPS, все настраивал по инструкциям в интернете, т.к. сам новичок.
Мне нужно разместить в файловой системе сервера HTML страницы, и сделать на них ссылки со страниц DokuWiki, чтобы можно было их просматривать. Однако все время возникает ошибка "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /data/media/.../1.html on this server". Пробовал через Win SCP ставить разрешения 7777, добавлять в htaccess
SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off
но не помогло. Может где-то надо сам сервер настроить?
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2018-11-13, 08:23 by andrewgmusic.
andrewgmusic #8
Subject: Tag Plugin
I installed the plugin tag and pagelist, then on different pages added the same tag {{tag>test}} and after clicking on it the page "nothing was found" appears. What do I change to make it work?
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-23, 05:42:12 (UTC +02:00)