Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  next 

All posts by kira_resari (19)

topic: Wrap Plugin ~ Set Box Color?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
kira_resari #1
Member since Jun 2018 · 19 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
So, does that mean there is no other way except for creating a new class for every new color that any user on the DokuWiki might want? Call me lazy, but I'm not sure I want to go through the trouble of creating  16,777,216 different color classes.
topic: Wrap Plugin ~ Set Box Color?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
kira_resari #2
Subject: Wrap Plugin ~ Set Box Color?
Hello everyone,

I am using the wrap plugin and was wondering if there was a syntax to set the background color of a box such as maybe:
<WRAP left round color=eeeeee>
(This doesn't work)

Currently, my workflow is to create a new class of box is the style.less every time I need a new background color for boxes, but that's not a very efficient workflow. Also, this seems to be a feature which the otherwise so convenient Wrap Plugin should have, but I can't find any documentation about it.

So, to sum it up: Is there a functionality to dynamically set the background color of a box in the Wrap-Plugin? And if yes, how do I use it?

Thanks in advance,
Kira
=^,^=
topic: AuthAD and Office 365 Azure  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
kira_resari #3
Subject: AuthAD and Office 365 Azure
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to set up the AuthAD Plugin to work with my company's Office 365 Azure Active Directory.

However, I have no idea what I should enter into "$conf['plugin']['authad']['domain_controllers']" field, given as Office 365 Azure Active Directory doesn't provide me with such information.

The only hint I have is that the e-Mail Addresses we get via Office 365 Azure Active Directory are "first.last@company.com"

So far, I have tried out the following combinations:

$conf['plugin']['authad']['account_suffix']     = '@company.com';
$conf['plugin']['authad']['base_dn']            = 'DC=company,DC=com';
$conf['plugin']['authad']['domain_controllers'] = 'azure.company.com';

$conf['plugin']['authad']['account_suffix']     = '@company.com';
$conf['plugin']['authad']['base_dn']            = 'DC=company,DC=com';
$conf['plugin']['authad']['domain_controllers'] = 'https://portal.azure.com';

However, both of these attempts have resulted in the following error message when trying to pull up the Wiki:

User authentication is temporarily unavailable. If this situation persists, please inform your Wiki Admin.
No ACL setup yet! Denying access to everyone.

I have already set up an App Registratino for our DokuWiki instance on Azure, but that, too, did not provide me with a convenient solution such as a domain controller address.

Does anyone have any idea how I can configure this correctly?

Any insight on this  would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kira Resari
topic: [SOLVED] Deleting a page doesn't work (anymore) / Page Locks are not removed  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
kira_resari #4
In reply to post ID 62443
[SOLVED] [SOLUTION]

Okay, I've managed to get it to work again.

What I did was grant "Modify" permissions to the \dokuwiki\data directory in addition to the "Write" permissions as detailed in the documentation.

Once I did that, both the page locking and the page deleting issues were instantly and simultaneously fixed.

I hope this solution will be helpful should others run into the same or similar issues.

It might also be a good idea to mention this on the relevant documentation page.
topic: [SOLVED] Deleting a page doesn't work (anymore) / Page Locks are not removed  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
kira_resari #5
In reply to post ID 62419
The time stamps appear to be in order, but while investigating this I've come across something different that might be related:

Apparently, there's a problem with locks not being removed. Whenever I open the "edit page" dialogue with any user, that page correctly gets an edit lock, preventing other users from editing it. However, that lock apparently does not get removed when either saving the page or cancelling the edit, meaning that  whenever someone finishes editing a page, that page is locked for other users for 15 minutes afterwards.

I could imagine that this might impede on whatever subroutines DokuWiki has for deleting pages.

What are our thoughts on this?
What do you think causes the failure to remove the locks, and do you have any ideas how I might fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Kira
kira_resari #6
In reply to post ID 62407
Yup, I'm pretty sure that's the case. I'm using IIS on a Windows Server, and have made sure that both IUSR and IIS_IUSRS have "Write" access to \dokuwiki\data and \dokuwiki\conf, as well as \dokuwiki\lib\plugins and \dokuwiki\lib\tpl

Also, updating a page works just fine. However, as soon as you try to delete a page, nothing happens, so my best guess this far is that it's a corruption in the meta data or something.

The changelog is acting strangely too: When viewing the differences, it doesn't show any changes, but it still displays that bytes were removed. I can repeat this process indefinitely, making the site have a mathematically negative byte size if the changelog were correct as follows:

2018/09/05 02:09  playground:playground – deleted one more time kiraresari -287 B (current)
 2018/09/05 02:09  Show differences to current revisions playground:playground – deleted again kiraresari (218.228.167.98) -287 B
 2018/09/05 01:57  Show differences to current revisions playground:playground – deleted kiraresari (218.228.167.98) -287 B
 2018/09/05 01:54  Show differences to current revisions playground:playground – test update kiraresari (218.228.167.98) +6 B
 2018/09/05 01:51  Show differences to current revisions playground:playground – deleted kiraresari (218.228.167.98) -281 B
 2018/09/04 06:32  Show differences to current revisions playground:playground kiraresari (121.84.212.177) +33 B
 2018/08/25 08:47  Show differences to current revisions playground:playground kiraresari (126.14.124.99) +168 B

Interestingly enough, I can still create and delete new pages without a problem. The problem only seems to occur for pages that were existing at whenever this plague struck, or pages for which a certain condition that I do not yet know about was triggered. For example, I can't delete [[playground:playground]] but I can delete the newly created [[playground:test]], even if it's and exact copy of [[playground:playground]] .
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2018-09-05, 03:16 by kira_resari.
kira_resari #7
In reply to post ID 62384
I've by now tried out a number of things, including disabling the move plugin, double-checking all permissions and updating the cache, but nothing I've tried helped.

Isn't there any way that I can debug this tricky problem?
topic: DokuWiki independently renames page links to link to wrong pages  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
kira_resari #8
Subject: DokuWiki independently renames page links to link to wrong pages
Hi everyone,

I am having the following peculiar problem:

I renamed a page from "cutomers:start" to "customers:overview", because I wanted to insert another "customers:start" page that should link to the renamed "customers:overview" and a number of other pages.

So far, so good. I renamed the old page to "customers:overview", and created a new "cutomers:start"  page, both of which work perfectly.

The strange things started to happen when I tried to adjust the links on other pages.

Originally, the link looked like this:

[[.:customers:overview|Customers Start Page]]

I changed it to this and clicked "save".

[[.:customers:start|Customers Start Page]]

However, the link still redirected me to the "customers:overview"-page, and when I clicked "Edit" again, I noticed that the link was back to:

[[.:customers:overview|Customers Start Page]]

I tried inserting a new link instead, which made it use the full namespace address...

[[namespace:customers:start|Customers Start Page]]

...but after I clicked "save", it magically changed to:

[[namespace:customers:overview|Customers Start Page]]

...thus redirecting to the wrong site again.

Even more confusingly, when looking at the corresponding .txt file on the server, the link is displayed correctly as

[[.customers:start|Customers Start Page]]

... even though on the Wiki itself it's displayed in the editor as...

[[namespace:customers:overview|Customers Start Page]]

Could this be related in any way to the "move"-plugin that I used to rename the page?

Can anyone help me understand what's going on here? This isn't the first time that DokuWiki "redacts" my input to achieve unwanted results.

Any insight  on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kira
This post was edited on 2018-09-01, 09:33 by kira_resari.
kira_resari #9
Subject: [SOLVED] Deleting a page doesn't work (anymore) / Page Locks are not removed
Hello everyone,

for some reason, deleting pages does not work as described in https://www.dokuwiki.org/page#delete_a_page

When I edit a page, delete all its contents, and then save it, the page is redisplayed as before, as if I had not edited it at all.

The strange thing here is... this used to work before, and I have no idea what changed to disable this functionality. As it is right now, I have to manually delete the page file on the server to delete a page.

I have already checked that I have both admin rights, as well as a role that should grant me delete rights for the namespace in which the page resides.

Does anyone have any ideas into what could cause this?

Thanks in advance,
Kira
This post was edited on 2018-09-07, 01:51 by kira_resari.
topic: Continue indentend bullet point list after code block  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
kira_resari #10
In reply to post ID 62096
Thanks Aleksandr!

Yes, this is exactly the behavior I've intended. It's easy if you know how to do it, but since it's not documented anywhere it has bbeen a thorn in my side up until now. Maybe it should be added to the syntax#lists page? I know I am adding it in my instance.

Anyway, many thanks again for the help!

Cheers,
Kira
=^,^=
topic: Continue indentend bullet point list after code block  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
kira_resari #11
Subject: Continue indentend bullet point list after code block
Hi everyone,

I commonly run into the following use case:

I want to create a multi-leveled bullet point list and add code blocks in the middle, as such

* Bullet Point Level 1
  * Bullet Point Level 1
    * Bullet Point Level 2
      * Bullet Point Level 3
      * Bullet Point Level 3
<code>
some code
</code>
      * Bullet Point Level 3
      * Bullet Point Level 3
  * Bullet Point Level 1
    * Bullet Point Level 2
  * Bullet Point Level 1

However, the problem is that after the code block, no matter by how much I indent the bullet point, it always restarts at level 1, so the list instead ends up looking like this:

* Bullet Point Level 1
  * Bullet Point Level 1
    * Bullet Point Level 2
      * Bullet Point Level 3
      * Bullet Point Level 3
some code
  * Bullet Point Level 1 (Should be Level 3)
  * Bullet Point Level 1 (Should be Level 3)
  * Bullet Point Level 1
  * Bullet Point Level 1 (Should be Level 2)
  * Bullet Point Level 1

Is there anything I can do to enforce having the bullet points at the levels where they should be?

Thanks in advance,
Kira
This post was edited on 2018-08-17, 06:49 by kira_resari.
topic: .mp4 video not working ~ "No video with supported Format and MIME type found"  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
kira_resari #12
In reply to post ID 61353
So, it does play in VLC, but it generates the following warnings:

mp4 warning: unknown box type covr (incompletely loaded)
mp4 warning: unknown box type trkn (incompletely loaded)
mp4 warning: unknown box type ctoo (incompletely loaded)
mp4 warning: elst box found
mp4 warning: control query 14 unimplemented
mp4 warning: DEMUX_GET_FPS unimplemented !!

Anyway, thank you SFITCS for the Link to Handbrake. I'll make sure to try it out! =^,^=
topic: Horizontal line not adapting to the Table of Contents  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
kira_resari #13
In reply to post ID 59852
I, too, am having this problem.

Any insight or feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kira Resari
topic: Multi-level numbered lists with full path? (E.g.: 2.1.6.)  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
kira_resari #14
In reply to post ID 61309
Hi Lars,

thanks for the helpful link. I tried out a number of things in that thread (some of which produced eclectic results), and eventually found that the following arrangement worked:

ol {
  list-style-type: none;
  counter-reset: item;
  margin: 0;
  padding: 0;
}

ol > li {
  display: table;
  counter-increment: item;
  margin-bottom: 0.6em;
}

ol > li:before {
  content: counters(item, ".") ". ";
  display: table-cell;
  padding-right: 0.6em;   
}

li ol > li {
  margin: 0;
}

li ol > li:before {
  content: counters(item, ".") " ";
}

Thanks again,
Kira
=^,^=
topic: Multi-level numbered lists with full path? (E.g.: 2.1.6.)  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
kira_resari #15
Subject: Multi-level numbered lists with full path?
Hi everyone,

I want to create a multi-level numbered list where the entire "history" of parent points is displayed in each list item, like this for example:

1. Lorem ipsum
2. dolor sit amet
2.1. consetetur sadipscing elitr
2.2. sed diam nonumy eirmod
3. tempor invidunt ut labore
3.1. et dolore magna aliquyam erat
3.2. sed diam voluptua
3.2.1. At vero eos et accusam
3.2.2. et justo duo dolores
3.3. et ea rebum.

Is that even possible with DokuWiki? And if yes how?

So far, I am aware of the following CSS syntax:

div.dokuwiki ol { list-style-type: decimal; }
div.dokuwiki ol ol { list-style-type: upper-roman; }
div.dokuwiki ol ol ol { list-style-type: lower-alpha; }
div.dokuwiki ol ol ol ol { list-style-type: lower-greek; }

However, that only lets me change the characters that are used for each list level, and does nothing to display the parent levels.

Is there some way to achieve this? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kira Resari
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-07-17, 12:45:54 (UTC +02:00)