Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by MBromley (6)

topic: Bureaucracy - Layout of Text Entry Boxes  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
MBromley #1
Member since Aug 2018 · 6 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Bureaucracy - Layout of Text Entry Boxes
Is it possible to change the layout of the entry boxes?  Currently the label is on the left and the text box is on the right.  Ideally I would like to have the text entry boxes in a table format.  Lets say a 3 x 3 table where the top row and left column are labels then there is a 2x2 of text entry boxes.  I attempted to use the DW syntax for a table and that failed as well as using the Wrap plugin to organize them.  Any other methods?
topic: Bureaucracy and Struct plugins: error message when creating page  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
MBromley #2
In reply to post ID 65514
I have this error as well, would love to find a fix for it although it is more of an annoyance than an issue.
topic: Bureaucracy plugin - file upload destination  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
MBromley #3
In reply to post ID 58620
Did you have any luck with this?

For some reason any file type other than a .pdf results in the email not sending.  I'd like to at least have the files uploaded to a namespace so they are stored somewhere and I can still find it if the email didn't work.
topic: IssueTracker Plugin Error - file_get_contents  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
MBromley #4
In reply to post ID 62367
Ya I attempted to contact the author via their web page, but haven't had any luck there.  I was hoping that maybe this was a simple code correction due to an update, but maybe it is more than that.
topic: IssueTracker Plugin Error - file_get_contents  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
MBromley #5
In reply to post ID 62364
The second issue with the date has been resolved.  A couple of days ago we had attempted to change the date format to something other than the default of Y-m-d G:i:s.  Apparently it does not like to be changed.  After switching back to the default format it is updating properly again.
MBromley #6
Subject: IssueTracker Plugin Error - file_get_contents
I have two current issues with the issue tracker.  Firstly, I get a Warning on the form to submit a new issue that states:

Warning: file_get_contents(wiki/lib/plugins/issuetracker/xsEditor.js): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 520 Origin Error in www/wiki/lib/plugins/issuetracker/syntax.php on line 1409

Then I'm not sure if it is a related issue or not, but each new issue that is created is date stamped 01-01-1970 0:00:00.  When I make a modification the last modified date is the same.  I'm hoping this is a simple fix, but would appreciate any help as we have  found a lot of use for the IssueTracker.

Thanks in advance!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-21, 17:58:42 (UTC +02:00)