Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3  next 

All posts by foisys (39)

topic: [Solved] Migrating a site to new server: Vector template not showing custom logo image  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
foisys #1
Member since Oct 2009 · 39 posts · Location: Montreal,Qc
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hi,

No I use the latest stable release...

Best regards

S
topic: [Solved] Migrating a site to new server: Vector template not showing custom logo image  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
foisys #2
In reply to post ID 62972
Hi,

Never used a .htaccess file before on a DokuWiki site... Just tried with Apache 2.2 instead of 2.4 and it works ;-) So will stick with 2.2 for the moment and investigate this.

So case closed ;-)

Best regards

S
foisys #3
In reply to post ID 62959
Hi,

Thanks for the input ;-) Permissions for this file is the same between my working site and kind-of-not-working site on the new server: it shows for the first but not for the later... I could chmod o-r for this file but I don't think that would fix this in any case since the web server would be able to read it anyway.

Best regards

S
foisys #4
Subject: [Solved] Migrating a site to new server: Vector template not showing custom logo image
Hi,

I have a wiki running Vector that I created on my laptop (under Mac OS X) to keep all my docs organized and I just moved it to a new server (Synology) running latest DSM 6.2.

Everything works a-ok except one thing: I have created a custom logo for this template to give my wiki a little distinctive look ;-) The migrated site does not show it, only an empty spot in the top left corner...

My diagnostic so far:

- The file is in lib/tpl/vector/user;
- Its permissions are -rw-r--r--, so it can be read by anyone;
- The source code for the page seems to point toward the right location: <a href="/impilo/doku.php?id=origin" style="background-image:url(/impilo/lib/tpl/vector/user/logo.jpg);" accesskey="h" title="[ALT+H]"></a>
- It does bring me back to the index page specified (id=origin);
- Beside basic dokuwiki template, vector is my only template on this site.

Any idea to bring this logo back on my site?

Best regards

Sylvain
This post was edited on 2018-10-09, 00:47 by foisys.
topic: Bizarre behaviour: users logged out of a page when trying to edit  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
foisys #5
In reply to post ID 60717
Hi,

I basically deleted the original entry and recreated the link using the DW editor, w/o changing the name of the file and it works. The only difference between versions is that I have "eject_plate-slide.jpg?nolink&50" instead of "eject_plate-slide.jpg?direct&40x33".

Isn't it kind of weird that just a few misplaced characters in a URL be interpreted in such a radical fashion?

Best regards

S
topic: Bizarre behaviour: users logged out of a page when trying to edit  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
foisys #6
In reply to post ID 60661
Hi again,

Ok, seems to be fixed... What I did:

- I created an new empty page into the same namespace as the culprit page;

- I copied/pasted one line at a time from the defective page to the new page;

- After each addition, I logged out and logged back in (you never know...);

I discovered that the problem lied with this wiki link to an image:

{{:fr:htc_platform:protocols:eject_plate-slide.jpg?direct&40x33|eject_plate-slide.jpg}}

If I omitted it, all is a-ok; inserting it recreate the problem. Anybody might know why?

Best regards

S
foisys #7
In reply to post ID 60661
Hi,

Will walk through this process as soon as possible ;-) The odd thing is that nothing has changed as far as can tell; this page has existed for some time now (it is a log of maintenance operations on a microscope) and it used to work a-ok and now it just does not...

Best regards

S
foisys #8
In reply to post ID 60539
Hi,

Nothing has changed on this wiki installation in the past few weeks. The observed behaviour is seen in only a single page as of now; I have checked with about 10-12 pages so far and no one but this one has this happening.

I also checked of this might be an editor thingie (either DW or ckgedit) but it does not seem to make a difference.

Best

S
foisys #9
Subject: Bizarre behaviour: users logged out of a page when trying to edit
Hi,

Been using Dokuwiki for a long time in my lab and never saw this behaviour... FYI: we are running Frusterick and the vector template, using both the regular DW editor (for the geeky people) and the ckgedit editor (for the WYSIWYG addicted people); this particular issue never showed up before.

A user is logged in to create and edit his/her pages and a single page (so far) creates problem: on this page, the user see its allowed actions in the upper right corner and has the Edit tab in the main region of the page. After clicking the tab, the edit interface (either DW or ckgedit) is greyed out and the user has to log again with the login function at upper right. If the user does this, it gets back to the page but if he/she tries to edit again, gets the same problem so stuck in a loop.

Any idea on solving this? So far, we have seen this on a single page and nothing obvious has changed as far as permissions (dokuwiki side and server side) go...

Best regards

S.
topic: Ditaa is a acting up ...  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
foisys #10
In reply to post ID 56798
Hi,

Thanks for the heads-up on the version thing... I should have come up with this myself :-( I actually downgraded to ditto0_9 from source forge to make this work; my IT setup is old and the people looking after it are just not looking after it...

Anyway, I have it working and I'll push for a global upgrade of our Linux environment.

Thanks and best regards

S
topic: Ditaa is a acting up ...  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
foisys #11
Subject: Ditaa is a acting up ...
Hi,

I am a big fan of the ditto plugin to create diagrams, especially to describe complex experiments in our lab. I have been having this message lately:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/stathissideris/ascii2image/core/CommandLineConverter : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:643)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:277)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:73)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:212)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:323)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:268)
Could not find the main class: org.stathissideris.ascii2image.core.CommandLineConverter. Program will exit.

in my Apache's error_log and the big ugly "No ditaa diagram" image in my pages. Anybody could point me toward a solution?

Thanks in advance

Sylvain
topic: CKGEdit suddenly disappeared from our wiki...  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
foisys #12
In reply to post ID 56037
Hi,

Latest as of last Friday, March 17th ;-) And yes, I did removed and reinstalled it so now I have the very latest as of this morning (directly installed from plugin manager).

I deactivated a bunch of plugins and will inspect possible interactions; back to you asap.

A+

S
topic: CKGEdit suddenly disappeared from our wiki...  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
foisys #13
Subject: CKGEdit suddenly disappeared from our wiki...
Hi,

We use the ckgedit module (all, most of my users are markeup-adversed :-) ) but since the last upgrade to Frusterick Manners and latest ckgedit, we have lost it on our pages. The bizarre thing is that it is listed in the installed plugin list and shows up in the server's file system but not on the pages... I have reverted to Eleanor of Tsort and have the same behaviour...

FYI: We are running a CentOS 6 server with PHP 5.6.16

Thanks in advance

Sylvain Foisy, Ph. D.
Montreal Heart Institute
Montréal, Qc
topic: Plugin dev: how to send variables and parameters to plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
foisys #14
In reply to post ID 39683
Hi,

Thanks for the tip; I'll look into your plugin, which we already run on our site ;-)

Best regards

S
topic: Plugin dev: how to send variables and parameters to plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
foisys #15
In reply to post ID 39679
Hi,

Do you know a plugin that uses such a mecanism? Like I said, I have no experience about this and some inspiration would be helpful...

Best regards

S
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-23, 05:21:03 (UTC +02:00)