Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by TheZangoose (3)

topic: SimpleNavi and ACL  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
TheZangoose #1
Member since Oct 2018 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I have an entire navigation tree of all the pages already. I'm just trying to limit it so the "billing" section that has it's own section/namespace. Is only view able by users who are in a specific group name.
topic: SimpleNavi and ACL  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
TheZangoose #2
In reply to post ID 63223
Quote by Michaelsy:
Do you use the {{simplenavi>some:namespace}} option?
Has your namespace its own sidebar page?
Do you already checked the acl rights of the sidebar page?

Feedback welcome - Michael Sy.

Hi,

I've tried {{simplenavi>some:namespace}} but I'm not sure which part of that I need to change to the actual name of the folder. For example the folder/namespace is called billing.

The namespace doesn't have it's own sidebar page at the moment I don't think? I have put a start.txt page in there though. Do I need a sidebar? If so, how do I do that.
TheZangoose #3
Subject: SimpleNavi and ACL
Hi all,

Trying to get my head around this. I have created a folder under /data/pages for a specific department. In there, there will be pages for that department. I've managed to get the ACL set so they have permissions to be able to read said pages but the navigation tree that is done by simplenavi is blank. Is there a way to be able to just show the department folder section I have created. Rather than the whole lot. As at the moment I can only figure out to make it show everything or nothing at all.

If that makes sense?

Thanks
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-07-23, 01:14:24 (UTC +02:00)