Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by jbosch (3)

topic: Trace breadcrumbs only show current page  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
jbosch #1
Member since Nov 2018 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
1) not public, also if it would be I don't see how this will make the issue more clear than I already described
2) nope
3) ?
4) doesnt work
5) ?
6) yes, and that's why I started this thread
7) yes, everything else is working fine
8) I host my own VPS, therefore I am in control of the environment: nothing has changed
9) thanks, noted
topic: Trace breadcrumbs only show current page  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
jbosch #2
In reply to post ID 63585
Hi Virk,

thank you for your response

1) haha, I wish it was this simple but no this is not the case
2) didnt install plugins recently, when a plugin is not compatible with the current dokuwiki does that show up in the Extension manager in the form of a message next to the plugin? ifnot how can I verify this
3) did that, didn't work
jbosch #3
Subject: Trace breadcrumbs only show current page
Hi, I'm running Release 2018-04-22a "Greebo" and I just noticed the trace breadcrumbs only show the current page, and not my history anymore (It used to do this), not quite sure when this has stopped working: in the config I have the option "breadcrumbs" set to 9, and disabled the "youarehere" option.

Is anybody else experiencing this? How do I get the history back into the breadcrumbs? Thanks in advance!
This post was edited on 2018-11-13, 09:36 by jbosch.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-23, 15:44:30 (UTC +02:00)